Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago
It was not about Madhavs POV as such, that i know will come.. Execution felt flat
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I think Vi had no clue about Madhav’s past and she was duped by Kaveri. And on the other side Kaveri separated Madhav from Ar’s Mom and forced him to marry Vi. So Kaveri is gunehgar of all 3 . Though it is surprising that Vidya still became Kaveri’s chamchi when she was her biggest culprit.

this is exactly my point

if she really had no clue about anything how is she worshipping Kaveri who is the root cause of all trouble

if she did have some inkling then she should have tried to walk off.

Tbh, she can still choose her self respect and stop having expectations from a man like Madhav who has hurt and broken her trust always

Why is she craving Madhav?! she is being obsessive, and delusional like Ruhi if she is hung up on a man who is only disappointing her and being insensitive to her. she has anyway resigned herself to bahu and maa duties so let her do that and keep herself happy.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Madhav doesnt even have a proper conversation with armaan. If he expects something of him, he should talk like a normal person. How is sending him to jail or making him stand outside the house help anyone.

The whole ruhi-armaan revelation thing was simply a waste of a track, and terribly executed. How does no one remember rohit's weird behavior with armaan right before he left home.

agree with everything except @ bold

The Ruhi-Ar revelation was important so that Abhimaan whenever they get together are doing so without the baggage of past and Abhira being aware of past. Ruhi can still be a sore spot and a point of MU between them later but at the very least Abhira isnt fully in the dark when she reconciles with Armaan. she doesnt deserve to enter a relationship with Armaan without knowing his past and they cant show how ML is different from his baap if he makes the same mistakes as his father by not taking a stand and breaking hearts of 2 women and himself also being miserable

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/_epiphanys_/status/1806155390997889190

they were so mean for using this track, gave me naira-karthik flashbacks early in the morning smiley13

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Pinecone

agree with everything except @ bold

The Ruhi-Ar revelation was important so that Abhimaan whenever they get together are doing so without the baggage of past and Abhira being aware of past. Ruhi can still be a sore spot and a point of MU between them later but at the very least Abhira isnt fully in the dark when she reconciles with Armaan. she doesnt deserve to enter a relationship with Armaan without knowing his past and they cant show how ML is different from his baap if he makes the same mistakes as his father by not taking a stand and breaking hearts of 2 women and himself also being miserable

I am not saying that the reveal should not have happened, but the way it happened just feel flat to me as av viewer. The random PPT in the middle of the road and kaveri being just so whatever about it just seems silly

Originally posted by: Krinya

I don't find it unnatural..a deal shadi itself means that both were not willing ..jab dono ki marzi nai khushi nahi toh there's no future of that kind of a shadi ..vidya at that time was not aware of growing feelings in both the hearts..

For a mother , the only yardstick is her son's happiness ..the moment she discovered that armans happiness is with ruhi, she switched to ruhi. Vidya is already burdened with the unwanted marriage frm madhavs side hence , in her experience it's a lifetime of a punishment ...both may have adjusted (vidya & madhav) but they're not happy .

As for her opinion that abhira is not good for Arman, yeh toh dheere dheere Mera bhi opinion ban raha hai lol infact both r not good for eo. Arman will always be a family man keeping them as his first priority & abhira will always never be comfortable in ph following their rules ...

Her directly proposing for Armaan and ruhi marriage that too without discussing it with armaan despite of knowing his past affair with ruhi was bizarre. I understand she had a problem with the deal marriage but all those mangalsutra todna, sindoor mitana and all other brutalities that the girl had to endure can't be justified and vidya was quite cool with it. Yesterday when she was stating abhira is not a right choice she was already aware that both are in love with each other, then what exactly her stand in this matter is? Is it same as Kaveri that he will forget abhira soon? Then from her own experience with madhav she should understand that true love can never be forgotten, and should try to rebuild abhira and armaan's relationship by helping them sorting out the differences.
Edited by Debospeaks - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Totally agree Vidya going anti Abhira was berserk .. it was just to fit the narrative that she has to be pro Kaveri

deal marriage was revealed she went totally anti Abhira and was cruel to her .. whereas Ruhi cheating Rohit was a bigger mistake.. it destroyed the life of Rohit

Ruhi staying on in the house as Rohit’s wife while trying to keep relationships with Armaan was a shame and disgusting behaviour

Something which destroys the integrity of family values ..

there are 4 impressionable younger cousins . What example was Ruhi setting toward Charu and Kiara that it’s all right to love your brother in law .. and cheat your husband

What should krish n Aryan do .. swap wives if they are not happy .. this is certainly not Indian Hindu culture …

Not calling Ruhi out and rewarding her with an engagement n marriage with Armaan where like a shameless dirty woman she proclaims her love to her jeth ..

today the same folks came for the festival and asked about Abhira ..so their eyes are open .. Manoj n Sanjay were worried about people asking ..

Vidya is a very disturbing person.. she uses armaan as a pawn .. and it’s a twisted way of hitting out at Madhav .

Armaan has also taken back by destroying rohit’s life .. and he cannot be blamed because he was raised that way

there is no introspection that what Armaan did has actually resulted in Rohit leaving the house and dying .. so they are wierd

well said. I feel bad for how V was treated by Madhav but she has turned into a mess herself. she worships kaveri instead of resenting her. she did accept Armaan as her own with some conditions which is not unreasonable given he is stepson and its a lot for a woman to be so kind to her husbands aulaat from another woman, but unfortunately she has allowed Armaan to feel inferior and indebted and it is only now that she is doting on him but thats because Rohit is gone for good, Abhira showed her a mirror and even now she thinks she is being mahaan maa because she fixed his shaadi to Ruhi without even consulting him. how could she propose shaadi without even asking? he is freshly getting divorced, even if she really believed Abhira is evil , people take time to get over a divorce proceeding but she bought Ruhi's crap and actually suggested shaadi. i mean how ridiculous that she didnt suspect Ruhi's immorality being cause for Rohit leaving heartbroken. And the fact that she couldnt see that Armaan was never "happy" about the whole thing is crazy. She finally asked him about it on the day of wedding. c'mon!

Armaan is being manipulated emotionally by her constantly. I mean, he feels as if he has no haq to even know his mothers name or see her photo because of Vidya's angst and constant rona about how sad her situation is. I mean surely as much as V hates the other woman, she should know that Kaveri screwed things up and Madhav had a consensual relationship with Shivani and had a child to show for it so Shivani is not some evil person. Surely she is not blind enough to think that Madhav was "trapped" by her and Kaveri did nothing in the whole situation

I hope Abhira helps him come to terms with his lineage , identity and not resent his biological mom just because he loves V. Vidya has DEFINITELY been a good parent to Armaan than Madhav despite being stepmom . Madhav is a failure as Armaans father but hopefully Abhira can show him that there is no use being bitter but he needs to make peace with things. parents can also be flawed and he cannot live with the baggage of their mistakes forever. he has nothing to do with what those 3 - Madhav,Shivani and V did.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I am not saying that the reveal should not have happened, but the way it happened just feel flat to me as av viewer. The random PPT in the middle of the road and kaveri being just so whatever about it just seems silly

Lol. thats just ITV being ITV.

they could have simply had dialogues instead of projector nonsense

Its unintentional comic relief.

I mean literally everyones first thought watching that is- projector kahaan seh aaya bey. LMAO

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Her directly proposing for Armaan and ruhi marriage that too without discussing it with armaan despite of knowing his past affair with ruhi was bizarre. I understand she had a problem with the deal marriage but all those mangalsutra todna, sindoor mitana and all other brutalities that the girl had to endure can't be justified and vidya was quite cool with it. Yesterday when she was stating abhira is not a right choice she was already aware that both are in love with each other, then what exactly her stand in this matter is? Is it same as Kaveri that he will forget abhira soon? Then from her own experience with madhav she should understand that true love can never be forgotten, and should try to rebuild abhira and armaan's relationship by helping them sorting out the differences.

ig her stand is that Abhira is too mufat and manmauji to fit in the family and she challenges status quo and she doesnt want that as Kaveris chamchi.

Pinecone thumbnail

I was glad that Armaan acknowledged how much Abhira suffered today in that convo when he spoke of how she went hungry and recalled seeing her amongst the homeless people that night in search of food. And therefore he is happy that this time Madhav is there for her and she isnt fully alone like before.

That level of hardship she suffered physically was uncalled for

He had promised her dying mom he'd take care of her so its nice to see that he does feel guilty about failing her when he didnt check on Abhira. this is the Armaan we knew from before. the sensitive man who accepts his mistakes.

no matter what conflict they had and the divorce stuff- Abhira did not deserve to end up homeless and almost penniless thanks to him and his family's deeds. the least they could have done is shown her some insaaniyat but he was blinded in rage and Kaveri-Sanjay showed their true colors and Abhira was too swabhimaani to approach anyone for help or use the "blank checks" thrown at her face as an insult by Kaveri. she wasnt allowed to find work and he had no idea about it all.

Infact not just him, all the pro Abhira folks failed her because they never cared to actually go see how she was doing. Madhav should have done this gesture of taking her to this Rose Garden house when she was first kicked out if he felt so strongly about her being his beti etc. she went through several weeks of extremely difficult living despite Madhav, Manoj-Manisha etc who are supposed to be less kathor than Kaveri.