Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Ria23

Question is where is shivani

And why madhav have her house.

Is she dead. Who killed her? Shivani’s witch saas or witch sauten.

Living with the dead

If she's alive , abhira will have one more saas smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Living with the dead

If she's alive , abhira will have one more saas smiley37

pyar mil jaye piya ka bahut jor se baji hi gangor mein ki sab ko pyar mil raha hi aise hi wapas roll roll hoke 🤣🤣
Naya_31 thumbnail

What’s with the line dancing lol all the useless characters stand in a line then same steps and same dancing in circles lol at least do something with the choreography smiley37smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I love Abhimaan but I really don't want to see them dance.smiley37smiley37 The close and romantic dance like the mock shoot are always good but these dance sequence are so not it. Dance is not strong suit of both Rohit and Sam, both look awkward.DKP needs to play with camera angle or give some different choreography.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 3 months ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I love Abhimaan but I really don't want to see them dance.smiley37smiley37 The close and romantic dance like the mock shoot are always good but these dance sequence are so not it. Dance is not strong suit of both Rohit and Sam. DKP needs to play with camera angle or give some different choreography.

Yes, They can't dancesmiley36

But I like their expressions and acting

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I don't blame Vidya for the way she is.The way he got angry about the furnitures, Madhav has clearly not moved on in 30 + years and he never will.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

One nuance that i liked today.. Ar used the word gareeb, besahara log when talking to Vi and not bikhari..

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aadi04

You have explained it well .. it was not in Armaan’s control to be born in a situation like this .. He is messed up totally and a lot of fault belongs to Madhav only ..

Saare characters except Manoj meenu and bache contributes some share of mess to each other...And kuch log uspe Rothe rehthe hai ,kuch log uska fayda utathe hai,kuch log bhashan dekar time aane par khambe ki tarah khade hothe hai...Kuch log try Kar rah solve karne ke and woh zyada messed up ho rah hai smiley37