Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

During Ar- Vi conversation Ar told Vi that he understand that Vidya is upset that Madhav left but if he is being selfish he is happy that Ab has Madhavs support because of all hardships she went through.. It was a balanced take.. And for a change, Vi also took it well...

That dialogue of shaayad papa ko beti hi chahiye thi, beta tho galti se mil gaya was very well enacted by Rohit..

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I don’t think Arman is illegitimate it was not shown initially..

Abhira saw Arman ka ultrasound wale pics

haan but that can be kept safe by Madhav even if he never married Shivani

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

During Ar- Vi conversation Ar told Vi that he understand that Vidya is upset that Madhav left but if he is being selfish he is happy that Ab has Madhavs support because of all hardships she went through.. It was a balanced take.. And for a change, Vi also took it well...

That dialogue of shaayad papa ko beti hi chahiye thi, beta tho galti se mil gaya was very well enacted by Rohit..

Yes! that was my favorite bit in the convo. It was beautifully done. I am really glad he acknowledged her suffering and is happy to see Madhav-Abhira bond.

Perhaps they could have also added the extra bit of him saying that Abhira also has always craved a papa. She had only her mumma as family but she has craved for a father figure

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

It was a very good and sad scene. Really liked Armaan acknowledging Abhira's hardships, while the last part broke my heart. No child ever deserves to feel unwanted by their parent.

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Question is where is shivani

And why madhav have her house.

Is she dead. Who killed her? Shivani’s witch saas or witch sauten.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Yes! that was my favorite bit in the convo. It was beautifully done. I am really glad he acknowledged her suffering and is happy to see Madhav-Abhira bond.

Perhaps they could have also added the extra bit of him saying that Abhira also has always craved a papa. She had only her mumma as family but she has craved for a father figure

her own father was a gem.its a pity she knows practically nothing about him ..this last week was the rose garden track

What was stopping Akshara for taking her to kasauli .. and showing her the house there ..

Armaan cannot recollect the place because Madhav never got him here ., the situation will be similar for Abhira .. if she lands up in kasauli .. it was a home built by her father

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ria23

if the sauten has killed her then it will be wicked

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I don’t think Arman is illegitimate it was not shown initially..

Abhira saw Arman ka ultrasound wale pics

When did Ab saw that ?

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ria23

sivani o sivani, Tu lagti ki madhav ki pyari, dadi hi teri nani, aake batade teri premmm kahani 🤣🤣
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sneha2002

When did Ab saw that ?

One more Sneha smiley41smiley36