Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

A deed in need, is a deed indeed”

Uff keher tackysmiley37

#ThisDeedMightOverpowerLawyerSubho’sDeed

Originally posted by: Edkv74

like how the cast says / ani is still confused about his love after confession also, I think runak are also confused whether or not they did it😛😜

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Uff keher tackysmiley37

Yaar Ye deed ka naam dekhte he dimag ki battı gol hojati hai..as I want to see their romance leading to the deed! smiley43

I actually thought so much about it today. Went back to the episodes and try to figure it out their twisted wordings on the topic. It doesn't seem like they did it. Jhanak said the next morning in her heart that

ap sirji bhool gaye, ke ap mujhe gale laga ke soh gaye thee”

Later at the confront, Ani saying “Tumhe kiya lagta hai Srinagar mera tumhe gaale lagana, humara kareeb ana woh sab is liye tha kyn ke mujhe bukhar tha”

That kareeb just means probably that he snuggled her a lot of times and in the end both slept in the same position through the rest of the night. Now this Kareeb hug means a lot to Ani… for someone who is getting to learn about real physical attraction/sexual tension which he probably didn’t feel it with Arshi. So he is going crazy about it as it is becoming like a Nasha. Upar se Jhanank’s lack of acknowledgement for the Kareeb ana making him lose his sanity. It’s like… “how can she just forget how special we both fell. How is it that easy for her?” it’s almost like he is feeling betrayed in the relationship. Probably for Ani it was one night stand from Jhanak’s end and he is really offended that he was being used smiley37

Edited by Manoshono - 2 months ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Yaar Ye deed ka naam dekhte he dimag ki battı gol hojati hai..as I want to see their romance leading to the deed! smiley43

I actually thought so much about it today. Went back to the episodes and try to figure it out their twisted wordings on the topic. It doesn't seem like they did it. Jhanak said the next morning in her heart that

Later at the confront, Ani saying “Tumhe kiya lagta hai Srinagar mera tumhe gaale lagana, humara kareeb ana woh sab is liye tha kyn ke mujhe bukhar tha”

That kareeb just means probably that he snuggled her a lot of times and in the end both slept in the same position through the rest of the night. Now this Kareem hug means a lot to Ani… for someone who is getting to learn about real physical attraction/sexual tension which he probably didn’t feel it with Arshi. So he is going crazy about it as it is becoming like a Nasha. Upar se Jhanank’s lack of acknowledgement for the Kareeb ana making him lose his sanity. It’s like… “how can she just forget how special we both fell. How is it that easy for her?” it’s almost like he is feeling betrayed in the relationship. Probably for Ani it was one night stand from Jhanak’s end and he is really offended that he was being used smiley37

Yehi to mne itni detailed me explain kra tha.

Do read my intake on this Anum.

Jo couple 7 months se 100ft distance per n suddenly with a few secs itny close ajye to wo kisi baari cheez kaam nhi...

That's already more than that what they've never expected so that's why the feelings were on the cloud 9 that time.

Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Yehi to mne itni detailed me explain kra tha.

Do read my intake on this Anum.

Jo couple 7 months se 100ft distance per n suddenly with a few secs itny close ajye to wo kisi baari cheez kaam nhi...

That's already more than that what they've never expected so that's why the feelings were on the cloud 9 that time.

Tag me on that post so I can read it again if I haven’t done so.
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Uff keher tackysmiley37

They didn't do any deed yaar....

Sab ke sab unke deed ke peeche pad gaye hai...

Bechare Ani ko kuch kiye bina hi Papa banaoge kya🥲🥲

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That kareeb just means probably that he snuggled her a lot of times and in the end both slept in the same position through the rest of the night. Now this Kareem hug means a lot to Ani… for someone who is getting to learn about real physical attraction/sexual tension which he probably didn’t feel it with Arshi. So he is going crazy about it as it is becoming like a Nasha. Upar se Jhanank’s lack of acknowledgement for the Kareeb ana making him lose his sanity. It’s like… “how can she just forget how special we both fell. How is it that easy for her?” it’s almost like he is feeling betrayed in the relationship. Probably for Ani it was one night stand from Jhanak’s end and he is really offended that he was being used smiley37

Yes..yes... That kareeb aana was only meant to be for all the snuggling he did to her, nothing else....

He is going crazy as he is not getting any chance to do that again which will actually lead to their deed😂😂😂

Bechare ko harmonal problems hogaye haismiley37smiley37

Aur yaha log unsatisfied frustrated Ani ko Baap banane pe aaye hai🤭😂

Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Yes..yes... That kareeb aana was only meant to be for all the snuggling he did to her, nothing else....

He is going crazy as he is not getting any chance to do that again which will actually lead to their deed😂😂😂

Bechare ko harmonal problems hogaye haismiley37smiley37

Aur yaha log unsatisfied frustrated Ani ko Baap banane pe aaye hai🤭😂

Wohi na.. phele husband toh ban jaye pher baap bane gasmiley37😈

@bold: smiley37 This might actually be good! Jo bechare ki halat horahe hai… he is a chalta pherta dangerous man👻

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Wohi na.. phele husband toh ban jaye pher baap bane gasmiley37😈

@bold: smiley37 This might actually be good! Jo bechare ki halat horahe hai… he is a chalta pherta dangerous man👻

Bechare ko uss din ke baad Biwi ne haath Tak nahi lagane Diya, baki ummide toh cho hi do...

That's the real reason he is being frustrated & dangerous in his needs😛😛

Aur yaha log baap banane ke jaldi me hai...

I don't even want this before their proper romantic phase(not only 1 night) in Ani's room...

Husband-wife toh ban jaye Puri tarike se pehle...

Sampada_14 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/J55lMssILN0?si=8BqNjxciBv8_FwdL

So haldi is also done...

So Jhanak hasn't fainted in Ai Buro Bhaat...

What are they planning actually...

Now, I think Arshi will leave Mandap is only making sense, I can't anything apart from that...

& Choton shadi is also fixed it seems

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Edited by Sampada_14 - 2 months ago