Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sama16 thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

They look adorable together and they know it

NO BECAUSE GUYS, I saw more or less everyone that came to attend SPA'24 and when I tell you RuNak walked in like they are here for their ❀️ WEDDING RECEPTION ❀️ and the rest are just attending their party!!!! 😏 😏 😏

LIKE they are THE MOST GOOD LOOKING COUPLE ITV has right now and they are NOT EVEN A COUPLE like!!!!!

Hiba's dress is the most gorgeous one amongst every single FL and Krushal and Black color was made for e/o so no comments there πŸ‘

Even in Teej special and Janmashtami when RuNak came on screen they naturally overshadowed every other couple due to how radiant they are! Like the tallest and prettiest! ❀️

Edited by Sama16 - 2 hours ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Sama16

NO BECAUSE GUYS, I saw more or less everyone that came to attend SPA'24 and when I tell you RuNak walked in like they are here for their ❀️ WEDDING RECEPTION ❀️ and the rest are just attending their party!!!! 😏 😏 😏

LIKE they are THE MOST GOOD LOOKING COUPLE ITV has right now and they are NOT EVEN A COUPLE like!!!!!

Hiba's dress is the most gorgeous one amongst every single FL and Krushal and Black color was made for e/o so no comments there πŸ‘

Even in Teej special and Janmashtami when RuNak came on screen they naturally overshadowed every other couple due to how radiant they are! Like the tallest and prettiest! ❀️

It takes KrusHi to make it work to look like million dollar on and off camera, thu thu thu on my favs

The designer, stylist and make up artists should be given lots of appreciation for giving Runak those looks like a dream in these events

Edited by DiLaila - 25 minutes ago