Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

I can see both options and it is intentionally kept vague so it can easily go either way.

I’ve said this before they have always shown a stronger than typical ml physical attraction towards the fl; maybe that is what is influencing the way I see it.
Yes let’s leave it here and see what they do. I’m ok with either path. This aspect of the story does not bother me as there is no inconsistency

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

ANI never got this affection and Haq from Arshi. I agree his need for hugging jhanak was but physical but it was emotional also. He has hugged Arshi too but he never felt the affection and emotions from Arshi. So he wanted to feel the emotional affection also. His demand for keeping jhanak with him is both physical and emotional. O don’t doubt his love but when it comes to commitment with Arshi he becomes weak. May be his family will never accept jhanak as bahu and he just want easy way out . Also he never got any hint from jhanak. What I think he want jhanak should demand her rights so he will be saved from all blame and if she demand he will have an excuse that he has to fulfill it. While signing also his monologue was that jhanak why you are not fighting for this marriage. If jhanak demand he is ready to give all rights to her. Mostly he is not able to find courage due to his family pressure.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

ANI never got this affection and Haq from Arshi. I agree his need for hugging jhanak was but physical but it was emotional also. He has hugged Arshi too but he never felt the affection and emotions from Arshi. So he wanted to feel the emotional affection also. His demand for keeping jhanak with him is both physical and emotional. O don’t doubt his love but when it comes to commitment with Arshi he becomes weak. May be his family will never accept jhanak as bahu and he just want easy way out . Also he never got any hint from jhanak. What I think he want jhanak should demand her rights so he will be saved from all blame and if she demand he will have an excuse that he has to fulfill it. While signing also his monologue was that jhanak why you are not fighting for this marriage. If jhanak demand he is ready to give all rights to her. Mostly he is not able to find courage due to his family pressure.

And Jhanak was thinking agar sirji chaty hn to me kroongy sign...

Miscommunication gandi wali hai inky relationship me ..

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Are you an Ishqbaaz Anika fan?smiley9

yes πŸ˜‚

Word Count: 1

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Itna bhi dream SR n Ani ke confession ki vajah se aayi hai

Next week 1.8 1.7 aayegi for sure

They should less Banshee SS n ML clingy romance with PL otherwise Show will get warning soon

last time was the same too right?
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Episode up

Hotstar title

Will Anirudh - jhanak sign divorce

Yes signed in tonight episode with jk happily n Aniruddha Bhai dukhili with extra over PDA day before yesterday harkatesmiley36

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

After 200 episodes two things happen

- the divorce? ( still not signed though) the makers have kept it for tomorrow - the TRP day! Waat lagne wali hai!

- Tammi’s name revealed- Arundhati!! ❀️

smiley36... Tammi name is like some arundhati debi...smiley9 Par ye devi maa jhank par kyon Prasanna nahi hoti smiley25smiley24smiley6

Waat to lagi hai... Aaj just saw trp... Acha band bja dekhe khudkasmiley36

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

means he wants J to own all the blame by asking her rights and he gets everything without any effort. How selfish of him. He should work on taking away home wreker tag from her and here because of his cowardice and lack of capability of owning his feelings, he is ready to push her in lifelong blame.

Even if not accepting his feelings , he should not do this marriage as it is clearly a call on his character. He is cheating Arshi by not letting her know, he has no feelings for her.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tellyme

means he wants J to own all the blame by asking her rights and he gets everything without any effort. How selfish of him. He should work on taking away home wreker tag from her and here because of his cowardice and lack of capability of owning his feelings, he is ready to push her in lifelong blame.

Even if not accepting his feelings , he should not do this marriage as it is clearly a call on his character. He is cheating Arshi by not letting her know, he has no feelings for her.

I feel he really doesnt know her mind .

What she wants

She even after confronting in that kashmir hotel said , I want freedom from you and marriage.

So he is thinking only those ...

If he knew she lives him or values the marriage , he will atleast do something to stop it or break the marriage .

Her consent is highly important for Anirudh as he has no idea about her thinking .

Jhanak is confused and is confusing him too and them looking at him as if he is cheating her and making her orphan .

Arshi , yes I agree he needs ro break off from her ,its high time now ...as he has already confessed to Jhanak..So now no point in this marriage .

Both are same mad is different .

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I feel he really doesnt know her mind .

What she wants

She even after confronting in that kashmir hotel said , I want freedom from you and marriage.

So he is thinking only those ...

If he knew she lives him or values the marriage , he will atleast do something to stop it or break the marriage .

Her consent is highly important for Anirudh as he has no idea about her thinking .

Jhanak is confused and is confusing him too and them looking at him as if he is cheating her and making her orphan .

Arshi , yes I agree he needs ro break off from her ,its high time now ...as he has already confessed to Jhanak..So now no point in this marriage .

Both are same mad is different .

you are right Maya.. It's coming out more for Anirudh because he is ready to marry Arshi, is doing PDA , not voicing his voice -it's his family and he should voice out and insulting J

I completely agree... both are equally mad and at fault - Ani a bit more.