🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 On-location Videos And Discussions Of Upcoming Scene🌸 - Page 64

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Counted days πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes , then may be hero will marry again πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€«

Worst twist if it happens

Aisa kuch nhi hn, Ani n kaha to k wo galay laga kr sogya bus. Ab kya clarity dedngy wo log and dono wo raat yaad bhi hn.

Kaha 1 week phly tk 100ft distance maintained or ab yaha kya discussion chal rha πŸ˜’

No words for the inconsistent writing of the makers 🀨

Edited by xnbstar - 2 months ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jhanak ki galti nhi hn, so Ani's fake pda and going with the wedding caused Jhanak to push him away.

https://youtu.be/n3ERkbXfRz0?si=MvcUVhDohisT1AEo

Makers immensely failed to provide clarity about their leads' actions. Insey better ye actors thora clear picture show krdety hn...

So, Ani should break his wedding now as ab Jhanak ka koi pressure nhi hn. Issi wedding k chakar me Jhanak life se chali gye.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

kahi nahi girega abhi to Banshee ke sath baithkar Aiburobhaat ki Rasam karega Jhanak ko angry looks dete hue

Let him dear ..now am least bothered

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Yeah. Horny people are often angry

smiley37smiley37

Word Count: 0

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

This is what we are thinking...

But she melts with his 1 sorry

Poor girl

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Let him dear ..now am least bothered

Ani character se detachment hone laga hai ab
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Aisa kuch nhi hn, Ani n kaha to k wo galay laga kr sogya bus. Ab kya clarity dedngy wo log and dono wo raat yaad bhi hn.

Kaha 1 week phly tk 100ft distance maintained or ab yaha kya discussion chal rha πŸ˜’

No words for the inconsistent writing of the makers 🀨

First song about 2 rivers finally entering the lake,

After the SR dream def Ani needed her physically - the way he kept saying - I need you, this need you was very diff from the need you before the dream. That was an emotional need. That episode was done very well - subtle and impactful.
After Sr dream he even gets angry with her like a husband with haq when she pushes him away saying we’ll think abt it later signifying urgency.
Ani saying he will never forget last night, he is glad he got fever and the way she left unable to meet his eyes. It’s all too much if it was only hugging and sleeping

Then J saying how could I have let it happen, I should have stopped him, a lot has changed between us

Her whole demeanor changed the next day became more comfortable with feeding him like a wife
even her returning to BH house is bcos of their closer relationship

Arshi asking why you look so tired

Him saying you think I did this because I had bhukkar

too much relevance was given to it if it were just a hug.

Ani saying Kaeeb aya

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

First song about 2 rivers finally entering the lake,

After the SR dream def Ani needed her physically - the way he kept saying - I need you, this need you was very diff from the need you before the dream. That was an emotional need. That episode was done very well - subtle and impactful.
After Sr dream he even gets angry with her like a husband with haq when she pushes him away saying we’ll think abt it later signifying urgency.
Ani saying he will never forget last night, he is glad he got fever andIt’s all too much if it was only hugging and sleeping

Then J saying how could I have let it happen, I should have stopped him, a lot has changed between us

Her whole demeanor changed the next day became more comfortable with feeding him like a wife
even her returning to BH house is bcos of their closer relationship

Arshi asking why you look so tired

Him saying you think I did this because I had bhukkar

too much relevance was given to it if it were just a hug.

Ani saying Kaeeb aya

The song conveyed how two people from vastly different backgrounds found unity through their love, expressing their feelings for the first time.

She was surprised with his confession so that's why got happy and hugged him back.

They break the wall of physical intimacy for the first time, so even a hug holds supreme importance in their relationship, with Ani's confession on top of that. Therefore, they have become more open after feeling their closeness.

Since both were in their senses, specially Jhanak, both can remember that night, which makes Ani already thought about in his monologue and angry now. Even though she also remembers, she doesn't want to discuss his dil ki baat as she's feeling betrayed and thought Ani forgot his confession etc. Both are misunderstanding eachother using their false assumptions.

She's unable to make eye contact as she felt cheated that Ani forgot his confession later that morning, hugged her because of a fever, and she'd also felt guilty that she couldn’t resist her didi's man.

Jhanak is an emotionally strong girl so she won't emotionally cheat her didi until Ani himself accept Jhanak. Hence, she thought Ani's words were real so she went with the flow as she's also craving love and affection of her sirji. That's surely a weak and emotional happy moment for her.

Makers have always tried to confuse us using dual-intent dialogues to create curiosity so that the audience remains glued to the screen for figuring out the actuality behind that night. She is getting weak as receiving considerable humiliation from Ani so the loss of appetite is due to jealousy and her thought of Ani not noticing her alongside the divorce papers.

Ani was tired as he was having a fever and travel lag too. If they literally crossed the line, then Jhanak wouldn't even attend their functions due to guilt, but here she was happily willing to perform maid duties.

I believe we shouldn't discuss this further here as it will unnecessary stress us. Already bakwas story krdi hn, trp declined hn...kya krdya hn makers n πŸ˜’

PPak thumbnail

The whole mess is

Ani for whatever reason wants to keep his love relationship with J under wraps. He will only accept zimmedari and insanityat, yet he will do anything to keep her with him. Entire BH house drama is under this basis. It’s of his own intentional making

J does not like his 2 timing with her and Arshi and time and again has set to clarify that Ani is misleading his family, by doing one thing and saying something else.
So many times she has said
He is forcing me to stay here. He is keeping me prisoner. He is lying to you, why is he doing things for me that he should be doing for Arshi didi?

The only question that needs to be answered is why is Ani not able to break his relationship with Arshi?

His commitment and love for J seems inversely proportional to his commitment to Arshi

Why? Is there a reason or is it just that - his commitment to Arshi and his family is more than love for J. However….What is shown to us is that he loves J insanely and he is able to deceive both his family and Arshi with no compunction whatsoever.

This conflict between Ani J connect - they have built up over so many weeks and what Ani seems to be doing now with chipkufying and nibhaofying relationship with Arshi no matter his love or need for J is something none of us can understand.

The question simply is - does this bipolar behavior of Ani have a good reason they will reveal or is it Ani’s character is weak and not strong enough to go against his fam bcos of his childhood experiences with starved affection or is he really 2 timing and ok with it bcos he needs both of them one for society and one for his own needs, or is it a a way to illogically stretch the story and not being fair to the viewers who gave it time?

I’ll be somewhat happy if we get to understand what it is by end of this track. It seems something Urvasi related will be the twist, let’s wait and see

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

The song conveyed how two people from vastly different backgrounds found unity through their love, expressing their feelings for the first time.

She was surprised with his confession so that's why got happy and hugged him back.

They break the wall of physical intimacy for the first time, so even a hug holds supreme importance in their relationship, with Ani's confession on top of that. Therefore, they have become more open after feeling their closeness.

Since both were in their senses, specially Jhanak, both can remember that night, which makes Ani already thought about in his monologue and angry now. Even though she also remembers, she doesn't want to discuss his dil ki baat as she's feeling betrayed and thought Ani forgot his confession etc. Both are misunderstanding eachother using their false assumptions.

She's unable to make eye contact as she felt cheated that Ani forgot his confession later that morning, hugged her because of a fever, and she'd also felt guilty that she couldn’t resist her didi's man.

Jhanak is an emotionally strong girl so she won't emotionally cheat her didi until Ani himself accept Jhanak. Hence, she thought Ani's words were real so she went with the flow as she's also craving love and affection of her sirji. That's surely a weak and emotional happy moment for her.

Makers have always tried to confuse us using dual-intent dialogues to create curiosity so that the audience remains glued to the screen for figuring out the actuality behind that night. She is getting weak as receiving considerable humiliation from Ani so the loss of appetite is due to jealousy and her thought of Ani not noticing her alongside the divorce papers.

Ani was tired as he was having a fever and travel lag too. If they literally crossed the line, then Jhanak wouldn't even attend their functions due to guilt, but here she was happily willing to perform maid duties.

I believe we shouldn't discuss this further here as it will unnecessary stress us. Already bakwas story krdi hn, trp declined hn...kya krdya hn makers n πŸ˜’

Word Count: 0