Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

What do u mean??
Both the parents are pretending to be nice to Jhanak because they want her signatures at any cost!

Besides they will not want to shout at her in public??

You don’t agree??

I strongly disagree with the bold.

THey do want the sign at any cost lol.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I strongly disagree with the bold.

THey do want the sign at any cost lol.

Hmm πŸ€” I don’t know..

Anusha16 thumbnail

Hmm πŸ€” I don’t know..

Its okay Guruji to each their own.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Shubho is saying his dialogue smiley37 Krushal & Hiba r in their own chatting smiley42smiley36smiley37 director blocking their face smiley37smiley37 so both of them stop talking & listen to Shubho smiley37 no one seems to be interested in Shubho dialogue smiley36 when Shubho talking Krushal & Hiba pointing to themselves as he is introducing smiley37

https://youtu.be/CXqsi2FeEFU?si=IAo24cZ2sLv0ZhpD

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manoshono

@bold: Arshi seems to be fishy for the last two three episodes as I am observing. She looks at Anirudh and Jhanak at the mentions of the their divorce and you notice a smirk on her face. She is definitely cooking something and I hope she cooks it well and leave Anirudh at the mandap smiley37

Arshi is way smarter than all the Bose combined. There is no way she wouldn’t recognize the change in Anirudh and still wants to marry him. There is alot more to the back story. It’s not about ego anymore. She forced them for a divorce and then she’ll ditch him too. She wants na Jhanak mileee na herself smiley36

Just kidding..: but honestly I am finding it difficult to read Arshi’s face. She is a cunning woman. Keep a look out.

I do hope so. But what's the guarantee that Ani won't remarry Jhanak after divorce of Arshi herself leaves the mantap? So far his only fear was perhaps running away from his commitment. But now the commitment is gone but his love for Jhanak remains! So what's that she will gain? May be ani's beizzati?

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

What do u mean??
Both the parents are pretending to be nice to Jhanak because they want her signatures at any cost!

Besides they will not want to shout at her in public??

You don’t agree??

I guess they took Tammo advise seriously ....when they came back from Kashmir tammo advised them not to speak ill about Jhanak infront of Ani.

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@bold: Arshi seems to be fishy for the last two three episodes as I am observing. She looks at Anirudh and Jhanak at the mentions of the their divorce and you notice a smirk on her face. She is definitely cooking something and I hope she cooks it well and leave Anirudh at the mandap smiley37

Arshi is way smarter than all the Bose combined. There is no way she wouldn’t recognize the change in Anirudh and still wants to marry him. There is alot more to the back story. It’s not about ego anymore. She forced them for a divorce and then she’ll ditch him too. She wants na Jhanak mileee na herself smiley36

Just kidding..: but honestly I am finding it difficult to read Arshi’s face. She is a cunning woman. Keep a look out.

You are seeing many expressions on her face...all I can see is her smirk, and unwanted head nods..

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Shubho is saying his dialogue smiley37 Krushal & Hiba r in their own chatting smiley42smiley36smiley37 director blocking their face smiley37smiley37 so both of them stop talking & listen to Shubho smiley37 no one seems to be interested in Shubho dialogue smiley36 when Shubho talking Krushal & Hiba pointing to themselves as he is introducing smiley37

https://youtu.be/CXqsi2FeEFU?si=IAo24cZ2sLv0ZhpD

I saw this video! Krushal and Hiba when in mood.. ek dosare ke saath hamesha masti ke mood main hote hein. Honestly at least their offscreen gives me peace from episode tortures
Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

I guess they took Tammo advise seriously ....when they came back from Kashmir tammo advised them not to speak ill about Jhanak infront of Ani.

Par kudh to wohi karte hai. She is still passive agressive as hell.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I saw this video! Krushal and Hiba when in mood.. ek dosare ke saath hamesha masti ke mood main hote hein. Honestly at least their offscreen gives me peace from episode tortures

yaa.. they both these days seems to be close & have fun of their ownsmiley36 their romantic scenes have made them bit frank smiley36 from that dream dance of jhanak time smiley36 he talked about hormones smiley37 to her smiley36