Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Lot of editing in epi smiley39 there was no phone romance Mayuri smiley36 he was just casually asking her when she is comg… got mad at Jhanak cause she is ready to sign…

Don’t know where their story is going… everything was so quick today smiley39 finally everything is settled… ani is like that lil relationship also won’t be there after signing…

When they can’t stand up for their love they don’t deserve also to be with each other.. Ani is falling in his own trap smiley39 of screaming he is committed to Arshi smiley39smiley41smiley42… he didn’t like when Shubo was insulting Jhanak… looks like this Jhanak is gonna faint again 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ … now atleast she can just walk off from that idiotic house smiley7smiley7 can’t see her there again smiley26🤯🤯😤😤😤🤯😤🤯😤

Arshi I feel is sabotaging her own wedding on purpose! She’s just waiting for an opportunity to get back at Ani! Well, not everyone is mahanta ki devi like Jhanak!

Ani has fallen into the mousetrap 😜 Atleast he could have mouthed Tammo’s dialogues ! He’s expecting Jhanak to save the day!!! And Jhanak is more loyal towards her Arshi didi!

kuch nahin ho sakta! No Minton or appu di today!!These days I m getting breathing difficulties to sit through the episode fully😀

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t know man this arshi twist can’t come true … i am just gonna wait till more episodes come now … just going to save myself some headache

I don’t trust any of those YT channel news.. when actors only don’t know what is next day scenesmiley36 how will these YT people know.. they r doing for their views

vira76 thumbnail

If what you said about arshi is true … it sucks ! We were expecting these dumb heads to grow up and someone else is instead ! Kya hai ye !!

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Arshi I feel is sabotaging her own wedding on purpose! She’s just waiting for an opportunity to get back at Ani! Well, not everyone is mahanta ki devi like Jhanak!

Ani has fallen into the mousetrap 😜 Atleast he could have mouthed Tammo’s dialogues ! He’s expecting Jhanak to save the day!!! And Jhanak is more loyal towards her Arshi didi!

kuch nahin ho sakta! No Minton or appu di today!!These days I m getting breathing difficulties to sit through the episode fully😀

Edited by vira76 - 2 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

If what you said about arshi is true … it sucks ! We were expecting these dumb heads to grow up and someone else is instead ! Kya hai ye !!

I m also basing my views on hearsay mostly!

But she did say that Ani is at fault and she can’t forget that easily! This topic would arise time and again even after their marriage! I don’t know if it’s a punch dialogue or a filler dialogue like Tammi’s pleasantries 😀

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

After 200 episodes two things happen

- the divorce? ( still not signed though) the makers have kept it for tomorrow - the TRP day! Waat lagne wali hai!

- Tammi’s name revealed- Arundhati!! ❤️

They are taking the audience for granted... nothing else ..

Overconfidencesmiley36

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Arshi seems to be watching ani’s reactions all the while smiley36 she has her doubt on him smiley36 not Jhanak smiley36 … ani himself has trapped him in his own game plan smiley36 no way out.. he was uncomfy in last part.. but still laughing with mask on smiley37smiley39 … such a darpok male lead… Or at last moment he will blurt out like Armaan & Ishaansmiley36 they also waited till end only smiley37
Edkv74 thumbnail

Arshi seems to be watching ani’s reactions all the while smiley36 she has her doubt on him smiley36 not Jhanak smiley36 … ani himself has trapped him in his own game plan smiley36 no way out.. he was uncomfy in last part.. but still laughing with mask on smiley37smiley39 … such a darpok male lead… Or at last moment he will blurt out like Armaan & Ishaansmiley36 they also waited till end only smiley37

We wanted him to be different! He was clever .. why did he have to rely on Jhanak to speak up! It’s his family and he only should own up, isn’t it? He promised her the world in Kashmir! He’s not even able to take a stand for her in front of his family , how can he protect her from the rest of the world!!! No wonder that girl doesn’t trust his words!!

Let’s see what is left of this Tamasha!

vira76 thumbnail

hmm dont know...

ek time par ek hi insan ke dimag ka progress hota hai... you cant have multiple brains developing atthe same time!

abhi i think they are planning to do that for arshi...

phir they will come to ani and then last me jhanak!

I m also basing my views on hearsay mostly!

But she did say that Ani is at fault and she can’t forget that easily! This topic would arise time and again even after their marriage! I don’t know if it’s a punch dialogue or a filler dialogue like Tammi’s pleasantries 😀

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Hiba standing for Krushal smiley32 she said he was sick also & upset that time smiley19 poor guy… u can hate the character but y hate on actor smiley7smiley7 they r doing their job… no wonder he doesn’t give ivs & all.. he seems very emotional as he is new in the industry smiley27 she is professional to the trolls , but poor notnhim smiley19

https://youtu.be/CfEjAV49V0s?si=8hgdsCHoc57KwOsE

vira76 thumbnail

Jhanak ne already dimag kharab karake rakha tha ...

and now this guy is doing the rest!

dono hi nahi pasand hai ab muze !

We wanted him to be different! He was clever .. why did he have to rely on Jhanak to speak up! It’s his family and he only should own up, isn’t it? He promised her the world in Kashmir! He’s not even able to take a stand for her in front of his family , how can he protect her from the rest of the world!!! No wonder that girl doesn’t trust his words!!

Let’s see what is left of this Tamasha!