Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Vidya's Tammi ...over excited

After 200 episodes two things happen

- the divorce? ( still not signed though) the makers have kept it for tomorrow - the TRP day! Waat lagne wali hai!

- Tammi’s name revealed- Arundhati!! ❤️

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Lot of editing in epi smiley39 there was no phone romance Mayuri smiley36 he was just casually asking her when she is comg… got mad at Jhanak cause she is ready to sign…

Don’t know where their story is going… everything was so quick today smiley39 finally everything is settled… ani is like that lil relationship also won’t be there after signing…

When they can’t stand up for their love they don’t deserve also to be with each other.. Ani is falling in his own trap smiley39 of screaming he is committed to Arshi smiley39smiley41smiley42… he didn’t like when Shubo was insulting Jhanak… looks like this Jhanak is gonna faint again 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ … now atleast she can just walk off from that idiotic house smiley7smiley7 can’t see her there again smiley26🤯🤯😤😤😤🤯😤🤯😤

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

- the divorce? ( still not signed though) the makers have kept it for tomorrow - the TRP day! Waat lagne wali hai!

ur Tammi’s name is Arundhati🤣🤣 she was hell annoying as always 😡😡
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

don’t forget the punctuation in the end.. it was a ‘?’

As punctual as always.

Elvis Thank You GIF - Elvis Thank You Thanks GIFs

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

ur Tammi’s name is Arundhati🤣🤣 she was hell annoying as always 😡😡

🧐😡🙄

Word Count: 0

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I am feeling so irritated right now with the updates on IF with recent episode ! I ain’t watching it saving my mind for something better ! Gire TRP they deserve it !

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I hope she does but isn’t there news of remarriage again?! And that also circumstantial?! 😡

Originally posted by: samarp2

Lot of editing in epi smiley39 there was no phone romance Mayuri smiley36 he was just casually asking her when she is comg… got mad at Jhanak cause she is ready to sign…

Don’t know where their story is going… everything was so quick today smiley39 finally everything is settled… ani is like that lil relationship also won’t be there after signing…

When they can’t stand up for their love they don’t deserve also to be with each other.. Ani is falling in his own trap smiley39 of screaming he is committed to Arshi smiley39smiley41smiley42… he didn’t like when Shubo was insulting Jhanak… looks like this Jhanak is gonna faint again 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ … now atleast she can just walk off from that idiotic house smiley7smiley7 can’t see her there again smiley26🤯🤯😤😤😤🤯😤🤯😤

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

I am feeling so irritated right now with the updates on IF with recent episode ! I ain’t watching it saving my mind for something better ! Gire TRP they deserve it !

Me too..I am skipping for today and directly watch the annulment tomorrow ...

🥂🥂🍻🍻🍻

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

I hope she does but isn’t there news of remarriage again?! And that also circumstantial?! 😡

I don’t trust any of those YT channel news.. when actors only don’t know what is next day scenesmiley36 how will these YT people know.. they r doing for their views
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Wow.

Tammi's name is so beautiful like her ...

❣️🤗

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 2 months ago