Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

I agree with you he should make a choice and leave Arshi bcoz he doesnt love her not bcoz he is in love with jhanak ...he should be true to himself first...whether jhanak loves him or not or if she wants to be in his life or not.

But i dont think Runak chemistry is ruined ,they still can make it work.

yeah if they still do some damage control.. this marriage track is very very hopeless.. even if they wanted to pass through this phase, they should have done bit short cut.. so much focus on Anishi marriage… who is even interested.. why would people watch
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tellyme

yeah if they still do some damage control.. this marriage track is very very hopeless.. even if they wanted to pass through this phase, they should have done bit short cut.. so much focus on Anishi marriage… who is even interested.. why would people watch

i know , this track is dragged so much with so many rituals ,especially with the drop in trps .But i feel like Arshi's character will take a break thats why they r giving her so much SS, i dont think ani shi shaadi will happen.She either goes to dubai or anywhere turning into a vamp then returning back after some time to create havoc in runak's life.

those are my thoughts .

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

with this Ani, why would he even look further for Runak. He is coming out as so manipulative , egoistic and unstable. He should work to win her love and not be this hurtful..

Makers have completely ruin the chemistry that we are not even looking forward to it.

so true.. now his ego is hurted again cause she rejected him πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜€.. he’s so dominating for her.. nothing he shows towards Arshi.. all emotions r limited to Jhanak only… he should have found out what went wrong & needs to work on that.. but doing opp πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€―β€¦ even his character also.. he can hurt her but to that extent & even letting others do to satisfy his ego πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘β€¦ how he expect her to forgive him for his this actions… she will hate him more
samarp2 thumbnail

i cant wait for this epi to be on air so we can move past it...i just hope those scenes will be reduced

same thing we all hoping
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

so true.. now his ego is hurted again cause she rejected him πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜€.. he’s so dominating for her.. nothing he shows towards Arshi.. all emotions r limited to Jhanak only… he should have found out what went wrong & needs to work on that.. but doing opp πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€―β€¦ even his character also.. he can hurt her but to that extent & even letting others do to satisfy his ego πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘β€¦ how he expect her to forgive him for his this actions… she will hate him more

i binge watched the show recently and i never ever felt Ani loves Arshi even in the beginning when he claimed he loves her, you just cant feel their bond.His eyes were on Jhanak from the beginning,from the first time he met her.

He is used to show pda with arshi without feeling it but in this ceremony he is going overboard.

tellyme thumbnail

i know , this track is dragged so much with so many rituals ,especially with the drop in trps .But i feel like Arshi's character will take a break thats why they r giving her so much SS, i dont think ani shi shaadi will happen.She either goes to dubai or anywhere turning into a vamp then returning back after some time to create havoc in runak's life.

those are my thoughts .

even I hope her character to take some break
Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think the makers are trying to show that agar ek person ki life mein dusra nahi hoga toh uska kya impact hoga. For ani, it was Jhanak going to Kashmir and settling there. Ani has confessed about that he cannot imaging his life with jhanak not been in it. He will die. For Jhanak , it has to be Ani's marriage-losing him for ever with no ties with him after. Jhanak bhi ani ki tarah itni expressive nahi hai for her feelings. She too keep it to herself. Ani's marriage day par shayad she will confess about same to Ani-her life worthless without Ani not been in it.

Drama hai-hero ki shaadi detail mein toh dikhani padegi-warna heroine ke chupe hue emotions kaise bahar aayege

Chotton aur Meenu ki Shaadi joh abhi humhe aur jhelni hai- usme bhar bhar ke inn dono ka romance milega.

samarp2 thumbnail

i binge watched the show recently and i never ever felt Ani loves Arshi even in the beginning when he claimed he loves her, you just cant feel their bond.His eyes were on Jhanak from the beginning,from the first time he met her.

He is used to show pda with arshi without feeling it but in this ceremony he is going overboard.

Yaa even I also started following from mid only then later binge watched from start… Yaa exactly he never showed any symptoms of loving Arshi… u couldn’t even feel they were ever in love.. all his emotions were for Jhaank only from start.. he even confessed it in his dream that the first time he saw her he had fallen for her smiley36 & from that moment only he thought her as his smiley36 .. yaa now he is hurt so his ego is hurt more so he’s doing all this acting πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa even I also started following from mid only then later binge watched from start… Yaa exactly he never showed any symptoms of loving Arshi… u couldn’t even feel they were ever in love.. all his emotions were for Jhaank only from start.. he even confessed it in his dream that the first time he saw her he had fallen for her smiley36 & from that moment only he thought her as his smiley36 .. yaa now he is hurt so his ego is hurt more so he’s doing all this acting πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Lets see if he gets the result he wanted or notsmiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Lets see if he gets the result he wanted or notsmiley36

we all waiting for that only smiley36.. join on written update thread Nadia smiley9 & ohh welcome to the forum smiley31smiley31