Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Because Ani is also hurt smiley19 he is bit rash towards Arshi too smiley18 pulling her hand in a rough way smiley18

https://youtu.be/g3Ew5hrSyYQ?si=mBbIno9Y7N8oHLiU

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

now he is mad that she is not accepting his love which even she feels for him.. in that hug he felt many things which she didn’t say smiley29smiley39

his pda is making even hard , he is pushing her away...he is making her jealous and insulting her above that bcoz his ego is hurt.

he will be hurt the most in the process.

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ani is a gone case smiley7smiley7 sheishti suggesting honeymoon in Amazon jungle smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37… Ani’s whole time watching Jhanak’s reaction only smiley7smiley7 he doesn’t deserve Jhanak at all smiley38

https://youtu.be/fxRHkgkrfXM?si=z-_xMjtRyt6hiHef

This back hug does seem over board n vulgar. Her dress adds to the vulgarity quotient! Why is there a pallu if all you want to reveal is the cleavage! And Ani doing all this in pda - yuck!

I hope some part of it edited! Itni sanskaari show mein itna pda jaayas nhi hai! I am really not bothered whether Jhanak deserves this! I am only bothered whether we deserve this!

I hope something good comes out of this track! We keep hoping nothing happens! May be the Shristis drugging attempt will have a affect Ani rather than Jhanak and Jhanak might think it to be Anis suicide attempt n she jumps to his rescue?! Jhanak can take this upon herself and expose Shrishti! FL hone ki nathe atleast let her do this and take a stand against Shrishti! But I hv no hopes from J!

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Bts of Ani Arshi dance smiley7 Ani dance moves r very touchy to Arshismiley29 he made full on villian mode to make Jhanak jealous smiley29 more like hurt smiley7.. now his aatma doesn’t burn to dance with Arshi like that smiley7smiley37smiley37

https://youtu.be/lCjJe3CvMY4?si=i_duWsNOJH2IrGz_

too many Bts , will this mehendi ceremony last for a week...do they not have enough bank episodes.

i just hope this will be edited nicely and the focus will be on jhanak and Ani exchanging stares , glares whatever.

tellyme thumbnail

Yaa exactly.. he’s so selfish just cause she rejected his love.. u need to understand her.. he did big vaada of this & that.. that he will die without her & all… & this girl also taking all cfap from him & his family… Ani he did earlier also same smiley7 & now again doing same mistake smiley7 not repenting at all … now he knows there is no boy in her life also smiley7smiley7… they should have shown some one being interested in her in this ceremony

with this Ani, why would he even look further for Runak. He is coming out as so manipulative , egoistic and unstable. He should work to win her love and not be this hurtful..

Makers have completely ruin the chemistry that we are not even looking forward to it.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

his pda is making even hard , he is pushing her away...he is making her jealous and insulting her above that bcoz his ego is hurt.

he will be hurt the most in the process.

yaa exactly… that’s what even I believe in return he’s gonna be hurt at end
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimeo

This back hug does seem over board n vulgar. Her dress adds to the vulgarity quotient! Why is there a pallu if all you want to reveal is the cleavage! And Ani doing all this in pda - yuck!

I hope some part of it edited! Itni sanskaari show mein itna pda jaayas nhi hai! I am really not bothered whether Jhanak deserves this! I am only bothered whether we deserve this!

I hope something good comes out of this track! We keep hoping nothing happens! May be the Shristis drugging attempt will have a affect Ani rather than Jhanak and Jhanak might think it to be Anis suicide attempt n she jumps to his rescue?! Jhanak can take this upon herself and expose Shrishti! FL hone ki nathe atleast let her do this and take a stand against Shrishti! But I hv no hopes from J!

J is completely hopeless Teju
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

too many Bts , will this mehendi ceremony last for a week...do they not have enough bank episodes.

i just hope this will be edited nicely and the focus will be on jhanak and Ani exchanging stares , glares whatever.

may be todays epi they will show all this drama smiley26
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

with this Ani, why would he even look further for Runak. He is coming out as so manipulative , egoistic and unstable. He should work to win her love and not be this hurtful..

Makers have completely ruin the chemistry that we are not even looking forward to it.

I agree with you he should make a choice and leave Arshi bcoz he doesnt love her not bcoz he is in love with jhanak ...he should be true to himself first...whether jhanak loves him or not or if she wants to be in his life or not.

But i dont think Runak chemistry is ruined ,they still can make it work.

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

may be todays epi they will show all this drama smiley26

i cant wait for this epi to be on air so we can move past it...i just hope those scenes will be reduced