Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Yes I get it …He is going overboard for sure … after the monologue from yesterday this was expected …

I don’t want to forget J’s behavior though … she is also wrong … that still doesn’t change … if ani is going over the edge ruining himself , J is also pushing him … and ani is letting him get pushed is also wrong πŸ˜‘

Both need to take responsibility … I am going to take only current episode in mind for my sanity

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Now you know nah.. why we are pissed at him?

Edited by vira76 - 3 months ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Yes I get it …He is going overboard for sure … after the monologue from yesterday this was expected …

I don’t want to forget J’s behavior though … she is also wrong … that still doesn’t change … if ani is going over the edge ruining himself , J is also pushing him … and ani is letting him get pushed is also wrong πŸ˜‘

Both need to take responsibility … I am going to take only current episode in mind for my sanity

Obviously, she is wrong too...

I'm not forgetting her behaviour in today's episode..

But she is doing wrong, & then he is reacting like this insted of thinking about her valid questions...

I was okay with his dance too as it was expected after his monologue but he is taking it too far now

vira76 thumbnail

Yes I am not worried for J , I am worried for myself πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Obviously, she is wrong too...

I'm not forgetting her behaviour in today's episode..

But she is doing wrong, & then he is reacting like this insted of thinking about her valid questions...

I was okay with his dance too as it was expected after his monologue but he is taking it too far now

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

I wrote one big long post and didn't post it because I was fed up of repeating myself umpteen times! Just because these cvs r showing non sense in one round robin, I thought I shud not get into the hell hole! So no more posts from me defending or bashing either of the characters! Just stay calm and take it as it comes! It's after all their story!!

vira76 thumbnail

Yeh you are right there is no point! I was going to post sing today as my review you will see πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: vimeo

I wrote one big long post and didn't post it because I was fed up of repeating myself umpteen times! Just because these cvs r showing non sense in one round robin, I thought I shud not get into the hell hole! So no more posts from me defending or bashing either of the characters! Just stay calm and take it as it comes! It's after all their story!!

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

What ritual n1000035969.jpgow??

Edited by MMR2810 - 3 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
where?

Word Count: 1

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi in green salwar? May be the Ayibhurobhat rasam. But Ani in blue kurtaπŸ€” may be J is getting a blue dressπŸ˜‚

Edited by Lollolika - 3 months ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Don't know...

They are not in yellow, so it's not Haldi

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Arshi in green salwar? May be the Ayibhurobhat rasam. But Ani in blue kurtaπŸ€” may be J is getting a blue dressπŸ˜‚

J is also in green salwar kurti which she wore before in Guruji house for taking dance class