Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

She is a pakka doormat. We all know what happened after PDA sessions during AK track. He said sorry and she melted. Once she get her haq of wife where Ani will acknowledge her as wife she will forget all these PDA overacting. But he is taking too far by kissing , hugs tak theek tha. I am sure unless he does not se ethe jealousy on jhanak face he is not going to stop.

Too bad Jhanak is phD in stone faced in such cases. Are pareshan to hum ho rhe hn is gadhe k harqaton se. Sasti aunty kuchh ki bhi ya nahi?

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

he is over doing only to see her reactions now.. last pda he did cause of his jealousy without caring for her reaction.. now it’s pop he’s doing it just to see how she won’t get hurt πŸ˜žβ€¦ he now seems clear that she also feels same as him.. but she wants to stand opp of him.. so he will hurt her cause he is hurted by her .. this mehndi will be him all hurting her & she will be like rock.. koi farak nahin padta type πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜€

he does not know J well.

She will even more stand her ground, because she will think he will settle down with Arshi well and be ahppy.

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Exactly... I was still okay with his Mehendi dance but this...

And it's hurting more cause he is not doing it cause he actually want to move on with Arshi, he is doing it, in a way he is using Arshi to hurt Jhanak...

Karma is a boomerang and it would bite him in butt since all this is raising banshees aashayein.

Jitna upar udegi utni jayda chot aaygi aur utna hi revenge legi

doing all this what is Jhanak supposed to say even at this point i have no idea.

Her love would fade out this way. Move on kar jaygi bandismiley37

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piapriya

Karma is a boomerang and it would bite him in butt since all this is raising banshees aashayein.

Jitna upar udegi utni jayda chot aaygi aur utna hi revenge legi

doing all this what is Jhanak supposed to say even at this point i have no idea.

Her love would fade out this way. Move on kar jaygi bandismiley37

Haha!!

Karne ka zaroor sochy gy per qismat ussey lakr Ani k pass hi phatak de gy for sure...πŸ˜…

adyamalhotraa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so jhanak got mad at him for doing natak thinking it will make her happy that is nibhaofying his farz andnot hurting arshi didi, and he decided to do more natak but this time to see if she gets jealous????? one nut of a brain he is man.
Purvi81 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think Ani wants that jhanak confess her feelings to Ani. Maybe he is waiting for her permission. He will break his marriage with Arshi if jhanak will tell him that she loves Ani.

πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Siddyyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Purvi81

I think Ani wants that jhanak confess her feelings to Ani. Maybe he is waiting for her permission. He will break his marriage with Arshi if jhanak will tell him that she loves Ani.

πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Word Count: 0

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think that is the case. He just want Jhanak in front of him and to spend the time with her. Thats why he said ki tumhe mere satth acha nahi lagta kya. He only gave the idea of nibhaoing farz while keeping jhanak by his side. Looking at discussion, ANI already knows that Jhanak has some feelings for him, thats why he want to make her jealous. He never cleared to her that he admitted this marriage as real. Actually both never gave any hint to eo that they treatedt his marriage as real. Its just so foolish that when he already knows that jhanak feels for him but still he is going for marriage. ANI is a grey shaded character , he fell for jhanak long back but still to make things right , he always hurt Jhanak due to society and family reputation. He himself admitted that he is ghulam of family and society. I am sure this marriage will only be broken by Arshi not ANI , despite even he get jhanak confession. SO i think most probably , jhanak will again attack on ANI by throwing him under the bus , by disclosing his real intentions while being drugged . Arshi will be heart broken . Makers are portraying ANI being a coward. He is hurrting Jhanak despite how much insult she went through after coming back and what all she is doing for his well being.
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Alright I saw it … πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ isaka dimag kharab ho gaya hai …

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

https://youtube.com/shorts/B6pOT_7v8KI?si=jieK6fGBIaN8NXCw

Extra PDA start

He is going beyond level now .. I seriously can't with his ways..

Anirudh Bose I know will not use someone to this extent to hurt other one

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Alright I saw it … πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ isaka dimag kharab ho gaya hai …

Now you know nah.. why we are pissed at him?