Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Why is she angry with him? She’s the one pushing him away😑

now she is showing him attitudesmiley26smiley26 cause she knows his feelings nowsmiley26smiley26...all FLès do this to ML at this stagesmiley26..when they have mahaan banne ka bhoot on their saarsmiley7
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

he confessed million times in million languages and their dialects phir bhi samajhi nahin!

Jhanak ne bhi apny actions se zillion times prove krdya hn k she loves him but kya wo samjha?

Her giz nhi....Makers ko bus show stretch krna or hmey pagal krdna h πŸ™ƒ

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why is she angry with him? She’s the one pushing him away😑

After hearing his last dilogue... I'll say we have to be ready for another round of PDA in Mehendi...

Makers are pathetic...in their stubbornness to show Ani dancing & enjoying they ruining something beautiful

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

I think track will end with no ani arshi marriage , ani jhanak divorce and jhanak moving out … clean slate…

No Ani Arshi marriage is sure but I still think RuNak will marry again this time...

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I am not confident about that so far … looking at their current situation .. especially J.. she is convicted ani is happy with arshi πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

No Ani Arshi marriage is sure but I still think RuNak will marry again this time...

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Bips back with her honeymoon jaap πŸ˜€πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ that also front of Jhanak πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜€β€¦ Jhanak is really strong πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ how did she not yet broke down 😀😀

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8jvd_rv-r6/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Sampada_14 thumbnail

I am not confident about that so far … looking at their current situation .. especially J.. she is convicted ani is happy with arshi πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

And I have high hopes...

J is being stupid but at this point Ani should confess directly to her without caring about her decision, then if she still won't be ready to accept the marriage, then he can take his decision of breaking or going ahead the marriage with Arshi cause now it's all going in round & round...

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

It’s a vicious cycle … and none of them is ready to break it ! Again leave it in destiny πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

And I have high hopes...

J is being stupid but at this point Ani should confess directly to her without caring about her decision, then if she still won't be ready to accept the marriage, then he can take his decision of breaking or going ahead the marriage with Arshi cause now it's all going in round & round...

Sampada_14 thumbnail

It’s a vicious cycle … and none of them is ready to break it ! Again leave it in destiny πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

It's tiring to see them behaving stupid πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think track will end with no ani arshi marriage , ani jhanak divorce and jhanak moving out … clean slate…

Clean slate is better smiley17