Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

They are nowhere near building RuNak, that's for sure ! Hence the onus is on external forces and factors ! We talk about Ani and show our disappointment in him, when he does not step up and take a stance, but J is worse, she regresses with every passing epi, with the only trigger making her act otherwise, is if Ani falls sick ! Maybe Ani would have to use this then, to manipulate her !

Originally posted by: vimeo

If anything goes wrong in arshi didis house then Ani won't be there to rescued her. Jhanak is becoming so damn stupid like entering her funeral pyre herself! Self immolation! What can u even do to such people! If she is only interested in her Arshi didi, then I really think see shud sign the divorce papers n leave. Why does she want to lead on Ani n come back to his house with him n even try to take on blame to protect him. From now on I think I will start voicing support for divorce!! These guys don't deserve each other.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tellyme

We all are... they are behaving like a robot and slave at hands of these people and trying to show that they are in very much pain...

They both are looking like fool and stupid and the chemistry will lose it's charm if they keep working on not being able to speak in front of Arshi... he actually is looking like a slave to Arshi even if he says he is performing...

I too am very very very frustrated..smiley7

same feeling Anu πŸ˜€πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ suddenly Ani acting all weak smiley26
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

J has been heavily drugged with amnesia churan, β€œPerformance” sunke aisi chauki smiley3 Ek din pehle 5bar repeat ki thi Ani ne, ki he will deliver the best performance smiley4🎭 Behri hai kya?

I think she going alone to Mukherjee’s and Ani not being around, dawai shayad tab degi Shrishti! Ani is worried, doesn’t want her to go to Mukherjee den on her ownsmiley36 Mehendi function is more related to women so maybe Vinu kaka won’t be there😨😱😰

what medicine Sohini?πŸ€” this is new to me smiley3
rysohini thumbnail

Ashu, in yesterday's epi Shrishti says, she will pilao some dawai to J ! Shrishti ke cheap thrills ka no aant smiley7

Originally posted by: samarp2

what medicine Sohini?πŸ€” this is new to me smiley3

samarp2 thumbnail

Ashu, in yesterday's epi Shrishti says, she will pilao some dawai to J ! Shrishti ke cheap thrills ka no aant smiley7

ohh smiley3smiley7… I am yet to see yesterdays ( today’s literally )smiley36 epi… ohh & this idiot girl is going there alone.. no wonder Ani told her not to go 😀 & she will go πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜€πŸ€―
rysohini thumbnail

Usko "sacrifices" mein ek nyayi mukaam kadhi karni hai smiley37

ohh smiley3smiley7… I am yet to see yesterdays ( today’s literally )smiley36 epi… ohh & this idiot girl is going there alone.. no wonder Ani told her not to go 😀 & she will go πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜€πŸ€―

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Finally leads r taking sensible smiley36 ani asking her how was my naatak with Arshi smiley37 my performance smiley36 looks like he is in process to make her confess smiley36 he is asking her when I am sick.. ur whole concern is for me.. once I am alright ur rude smiley36 & y ur ignoring me smiley37… this Chup Chup ke talks r hilarious of Ani smiley36.. these scenes over those insults

https://youtu.be/JwFe8kPJZQI?si=4oCp0iOJjhojhrF2

Ani finally started to get her hints and solve the Bermuda Triangle mystery 😎

Ani is definitely trying to instigate her now πŸ˜…

Banda I love you bol wakar hi chorega πŸ˜…

samarp2 thumbnail

Usko "sacrifices" mein ek nyayi mukaam kadhi karni hai smiley37

she’s getting so annoying πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜€πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at this stage smiley36 most FL’s gets on audience & male leads nerves smiley36smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

he noticed she is ignoring him smiley42smiley37
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

don’t raise hopes dear! We will all fall deeperπŸ˜ƒ