Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

I think track will end with no ani arshi marriage , ani jhanak divorce and jhanak moving out … clean slate…

Not sure about Jhanak moving out.. . Going by the fact that Jhanak and Anirudh have to stay close and they need drama and without Basu khandan there won’t be any. But definitely I don’t see Arshi and Ani shaadi taking place. RuNak divorce will be on the cards. Not sure if they have RuNak remarry or redo their vows for whatever reason. The confession is still hopeless. 😩

Arshi might be still in the frame to create hurdles into their married life.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Arshi Dubai jari hai...Burj Khalifa ko hilany πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

https://youtu.be/QMqfMO4NUlg?si=X4Cf4rY8i8o046eG

Wahan se chalang bhi laga de toh acha hogasmiley36
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Divorce scene ..The reason for divorce jabardasti, both both bride and groom forced to do marriage.

https://youtu.be/rQvxmnsvN_Q?si=bEBHrUhdEAvdb-Uf

very happy that divorce is happening. Waise bhi they are only about monolgue, and Ani marrying Arshi. Nice Jhanak should sign the paper.

I this few episode can easily be escaped. Let the TRP drop.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Divorce scene ..The reason for divorce jabardasti, both both bride and groom forced to do marriage.

https://youtu.be/rQvxmnsvN_Q?si=bEBHrUhdEAvdb-Uf

more frustration & annoying scene comg up 😀😀😀 .. I am yet to see yesterdays epi..ani is telling he will sign but wants J not to sign… she will do before him only πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.. & again talks with lawyer.. how is he gonna escape from all this… this J 😑😑 where is her self respect… y is she saying yes to all what those boses r telling her to do.. & Ani how long πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜€πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I am getting frustrated with leads now 🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯
tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

more frustration & annoying scene comg up 😀😀😀 .. I am yet to see yesterdays epi..ani is telling he will sign but wants J not to sign… she will do before him only πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ.. & again talks with lawyer.. how is he gonna escape from all this… this J 😑😑 where is her self respect… y is she saying yes to all what those boses r telling her to do.. & Ani how long πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜€πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I am getting frustrated with leads now 🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯

We all are... they are behaving like a robot and slave at hands of these people and trying to show that they are in very much pain...

They both are looking like fool and stupid and the chemistry will lose it's charm if they keep working on not being able to speak in front of Arshi... he actually is looking like a slave to Arshi even if he says he is performing...

I too am very very very frustrated..smiley7

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Finally leads r taking sensible smiley36 ani asking her how was my naatak with Arshi smiley37 my performance smiley36 looks like he is in process to make her confess smiley36 he is asking her when I am sick.. ur whole concern is for me.. once I am alright ur rude smiley36 & y ur ignoring me smiley37… this Chup Chup ke talks r hilarious of Ani smiley36.. these scenes over those insults

https://youtu.be/JwFe8kPJZQI?si=4oCp0iOJjhojhrF2

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

J has been heavily drugged with amnesia churan, β€œPerformance” sunke aisi chauki smiley3 Ek din pehle 5bar repeat ki thi Ani ne, ki he will deliver the best performance smiley4🎭 Behri hai kya?

I think she going alone to Mukherjee’s and Ani not being around, dawai shayad tab degi Shrishti! Ani is worried, doesn’t want her to go to Mukherjee den on her ownsmiley36 Mehendi function is more related to women so maybe Vinu kaka won’t be there😨😱😰

Originally posted by: samarp2

Finally leads r taking sensible smiley36 ani asking her how was my naatak with Arshi smiley37 my performance smiley36 looks like he is in process to make her confess smiley36 he is asking her when I am sick.. ur whole concern is for me.. once I am alright ur rude smiley36 & y ur ignoring me smiley37… this Chup Chup ke talks r hilarious of Ani smiley36.. these scenes over those insults

https://youtu.be/JwFe8kPJZQI?si=4oCp0iOJjhojhrF2

Edited by rysohini - 3 months ago
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh kahi na ja rahi, ise koi bhi country visa nehi dete, no one wants her to comesmiley14smiley15

Remember US? Woha ki visa bhi nehi mili thismiley36

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Wahan se chalang bhi laga de toh acha hogasmiley36

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Yeh kahi na ja rahi, ise koi bhi country visa nehi dete, no one wants her to comesmiley14smiley15

Remember US? Woha ki visa bhi nehi mili thismiley36

Nahi....ye nahi hoskta πŸ˜…

DUBAI ka Visa on Arrival hn isky liye πŸ˜…

I think the next track would focus on Jhanak's career and father's revelation. So, that's why the makers want to send her there..

She even said k hm per nhi jaskti as the event is more important so makers ko thori aqal agye hn sayad Chandani ko agr break dene ka socha hn to

bhut episodes are going very very boring πŸ˜•

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

J has been heavily drugged with amnesia churan, β€œPerformance” sunke aisi chauki smiley3 Ek din pehle 5bar repeat ki thi Ani ne, ki he will deliver the best performance smiley4🎭 Behri hai kya?

I think she going alone to Mukherjee’s and Ani not being around, dawai shayad tab degi Shrishti! Ani is worried, doesn’t want her to go to Mukherjee den on her ownsmiley36 Mehendi function is more related to women so maybe Vinu kaka won’t be there😨😱😰

If anything goes wrong in arshi didis house then Ani won't be there to rescued her. Jhanak is becoming so damn stupid like entering her funeral pyre herself! Self immolation! What can u even do to such people! If she is only interested in her Arshi didi, then I really think see shud sign the divorce papers n leave. Why does she want to lead on Ani n come back to his house with him n even try to take on blame to protect him. From now on I think I will start voicing support for divorce!! These guys don't deserve each other.