Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

christiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

In that Kajal-Madhav convo, Kajal made way more sense than Madhav. I really do not understand the point of putting armaan in jail. Like what is the point? So that ruhi can pay his bail?

I thought MG and Ruhi were broke- will Ruhi sell off ancestral house to pay for bail? 😝😝
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

As per IF hindi video, Ruhi arranges bail.. If this happen, it is Madhavs fault as well. .. After giving so much gyaan, he let Ruhi interfere between them
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

As per IF hindi video, Ruhi arranges bail.. If this happen, it is Madhavs fault as well. .. After giving so much gyaan, he let Ruhi interfere between them

ikr. such BS. I am so annoyed

Now she will play mahaan and everyone will say dekho- dil toda usne but she was there for him etc etc

and Ruhi will continue to guilt him, say some crap about how childish Abhira is or offer vishesh tippani about how they are misfit and Madhav would have allowed it all.

Madhav is being stupid

Originally posted by: Pinecone

aap ek hi ho jisko hope hai that Ruhi ka reveal hoga.

Kaash aisa hojaaye! I am tired of her becharification and her being shoved into every track. iss jail issue mein usko kyun involve kiya

I am still hoping MG will put sense into her and take her home without letting her bail Armaan out and as per spoiler Madhav will let Armaan out after he shows video of Sanjays antics to destroy Abhira certificate

hoga to pakka...all her kartoot will b out in open...

pehle I was like armaan will b blamed too...BUT, with armaan ka bold rejection of ruhi at the mandap....armaan has faced it all...so, he will not b impacted much now...IMO....

iss liye I want all this to b sorted out before abhira ramaan really r together.....

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Yeh nikammi charu ki kya problem hai

Yeh toh bhabhiji se competition jar rahi ab irritated character ke liye

strict is fine. everyone appreciates him for making Abhira pause and not go running into Armaans arms. Without madhav Abhira would have already reconciled since she was being too emotional and she had no hope of anything really improving in PH and was planning to just bend over backwards but Madhav reminded her that she does have a choice and she doesnt need to bend always and Armaan needs to stick up for her and not be a puppet.

but its silly to put him in jail or simply keep saying stay away from Abhira

yesterday he was good because he told Armaan what the issue is- that you cant do whatever you please or buy expensive things or make big decisions unilaterally, and that Abhira is childlike but she is not a child who needs you as caretaker, she needs a partner, a spouse. that was good.

But instead of silly things like jail mein band karna, he has to create a situation where Armaan can prove himself as being serious about Abhira since thats what he is testing. keeping them apart and putting him in jail seh kya hojaayega?!

He should ask Armaan the tough question that if Abhira agrees to reconcile with him and he goes to manao Kaveri and Kaveri simply says NO adamantly- what is his plan after that. Is he gonna live alone with Abhira without family, make Abhira tolerate their abuse in PH or to dump Abhira for good after trying for X amount of time before giving up because Kaveri is too stubborn. In the meantime Kaveri can continue to show Abhira in bad light like she has already done with her manipulation or break Abhira for good like she almost did in the wedding planner track.

Kaveri is never gonna agree and if she miraculously does, it will be with ulterior motive like she has already done once. She made Armaan bring Abhira back but it was only to manipulate Abhira and make Armaan further hate Abhira.

i feel...jail mein daalna is ott.....but then madhav is a police man and woh yeh hi kar sakta hai.....

waise jail mein daalna is not a choti baat....it proved armaan ka stand for abhira...he can b irritated with abhira ka car ka screen todna...uska jail mein rahan.....he is not at all pissed off at abhira.....

i feel, it may add up to build abhira ka trust on armaan..

dekho, ab bhi...during that rin scene...abhira itni close thi armaan ke...and all he wants is abhira ki maafi...still he brought in kaveri in his talks....and abhira moved away...he did not realse it yer.....

its a longgggggg way for armaan to understnad whart abhira has gone thru because of him.....

abhira ka koi hai nahi...and she loves armaan....koi guidance nahi hai..to amadhav is like a guradian to her....abhi if they separate, its better for abhira.....what she has suffered...madhav has seen her collapse on the road....he has heard what doc have said.....

i can udbersatand madhav a pov...he is playing it safe for both armaa and abhira...he has suffered first hand...has seen armaan abhira suffer...he is doing what he can to protect their relationship....

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

hoga to pakka...all her kartoot will b out in open...

pehle I was like armaan will b blamed too...BUT, with armaan ka bold rejection of ruhi at the mandap....armaan has faced it all...so, he will not b impacted much now...IMO....

iss liye I want all this to b sorted out before abhira ramaan really r together.....

I hope so

I get really annoyed and upset by this triangle stuff getting stretched

I mean even after boy-girl have confessed to each other- still they are inserting Ruhi in between - it gets on my nerves

And she is being potrayed as "mahaan"- its enough

We need to see her being shown for who she really is and Armaan seeing it and calling t out firmly

I am tired of seeing him being nice to her, thnaking her, guilty about her state and allowing her to say trash about Abhira or giving her opinion of Abhira not being a fit for him /his family

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janecastle

That too in his father's PS. Kya hi hoga uske saath smiley36

Exactly smiley36smiley36

Just Charu being her messy jealous self, and now Roo role to maturity

in 24 hours will be forgotten smiley38

I hope so

I get really annoyed and upset by this triangle stuff getting stretched

I mean even after boy-girl have confessed to each other- still they are inserting Ruhi in between - it gets on my nerves

And she is being potrayed as "mahaan"- its enough

We need to see her being shown for who she really is and Armaan seeing it and calling t out firmly

I am tired of seeing him being nice to her, thnaking her, guilty about her state and allowing her to say trash about Abhira or giving her opinion of Abhira not being a fit for him /his family

makers r treating this as not a matter of confession...its like love is not the only important thing.....u need trust and respect.....and this is waht is being shown...IMO...

what will happen if armaan and abhira r together....with armaan not even able to understand how much he has hurt abhira with all that rubbish on the grad day....aur kya hi samjhega...

to let them clear the mess.....let armaan know that its not easy to get what he wants , when he wants and how he wants.....ruhi ke manipulations aane o bahar.....let him know how much acchi and sacchi ruhi is.....

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

i feel...jail mein daalna is ott.....but then madhav is a police man and woh yeh hi kar sakta hai.....

waise jail mein daalna is not a choti baat....it proved armaan ka stand for abhira...he can b irritated with abhira ka car ka screen todna...uska jail mein rahan.....he is not at all pissed off at abhira.....

i feel, it may add up to build abhira ka trust on armaan..

dekho, ab bhi...during that rin scene...abhira itni close thi armaan ke...and all he wants is abhira ki maafi...still he brought in kaveri in his talks....and abhira moved away...he did not realse it yer.....

its a longgggggg way for armaan to understnad whart abhira has gone thru because of him.....

abhira ka koi hai nahi...and she loves armaan....koi guidance nahi hai..to amadhav is like a guradian to her....abhi if they separate, its better for abhira.....what she has suffered...madhav has seen her collapse on the road....he has heard what doc have said.....

i can udbersatand madhav a pov...he is playing it safe for both armaa and abhira...he has suffered first hand...has seen armaan abhira suffer...he is doing what he can to protect their relationship....

but Abhira didnt know he was in jail. so there was nothing to be mad at her about anyway from Armaan's standpoint. Armaan was arrested after Abhira left and she didnt see Madhav arrest him.

She came as soon she found out and he was happy with that.

Madhav knows that Armaan is also a victim of manipulation since childhood so he has become puppet and while he is right to test Armaan's love, putting him in jail is silly. I am happy he is being tough on Armaan in terms of stalling the Ar-Ab reunion and making Ab test Armaan and making Ar work hard to earn a second chance. but he needs to get real and ask Armaan what his plans are to convince Kaveri and Vidya and what is his backup plan if they dont agree.

They are not gonna stand at the door to welcome Abhira back as bahu and last thing Ab needs is to go back to being unwanted bahu who is scorned at by Vidya and Kaveri.

And now thanks to his act of putting Ar in jail, Ruhi will get to come be mahaan person who bails out even the man who dumped her at altar because she is so acchi, sacchi, pyaari etc.