Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I have a feeling that I have to skip a good part of episodes and watch just armaan+abhira bits in the coming weeks smiley36

Badi meherbani writers ki jo hum gareebon ko kuch abhimaan scenes ki bheekh de dete haismiley23
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Why why why ???? Dadi is beyond redemption now how shamelessly brought mangalsutra to ruhi and asking her to be rohit wife ..despite knowing ruhi loves and loved Armaan .... smiley8

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

I do not think that ruhi is being whitewashed narrative wise, otherwise they wouldn't show her armaan wali umeed till the last episode. However, for me, it has just become annoying to watch her so skipping is better smiley36

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 3 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: hobbit

I hate this sautela taunt SO MUCH. I mean, even your own blood siblings can betray you without any guilt. He could’ve said anything, literally anything.. but sautela?!!! Charu has also said the same in past and got away with it.

Every time Armaan makes a mistake or does something that his family doesn’t like, they always use this word as a weapon to hurt him.

And he’s Madhav’s son. He has every right to be at PH. What do they mean by he’s sautela?

And the nikama madhav never take / took stand gives only constipation expression ..... He could have taken stand for his son way before when he entered podar house Arman is madhav own son .. always left alone , and made Arman felt as outsider ... How much he can fight alone ... Where his own father is silent and agrees to it

parusmiley thumbnail

Team Critics

I really don't know what dadi saw in ruhi from mussoorie she loves her from the start ...and till now dadi accepta her what ever she did ???.is that will be awkward ruhi was shown so much love till marriage mandap drama with Arman ..now asking her to be wife to phela husband smiley44smiley44

What if abhira didn't propose Armaan on sangeet day ... Eventually armaan and ruhi would have married ???? What will dadi will do now as rohit appread from no where ???

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Har Kand se Ruhi bach jate hai🤣

But I don’t want that this time, Armaan ko Abhira ki bhi narazgi jhelni padi aur ab Rohit ki bhi, When Ar and Ruhi both are at the fault toh punishment bhi dono ko mile. Plz Rohit 🤣🤣

Armaan k baad Ruhi ki bezati ka no. smiley37smiley37smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

In a way it was the best thing in the episode.. Kaveri has cut Ruhi’s wings ..and told her the only role acceptable in the house is come back as Rohit’s wife

If she had not rescued Rohit and brought him back independently.., to be fair Armaan n Abhira had no clue about anything..

Ruhi found him by her fate and with MG by her side . So she could not dump him and runaway ..

Kaveri got back her lost child ..any forgiveness and toffee would have been too trivial.. she gave her back a chance to enter as Rohit’s wife .. but also a choice .. Ruhi can chose to disregard it ..and move ahead

It also made sense that Ruhi had not kept her earlier mangal sutra as it had no value for her .. this might be a new one that Kaveri might have made ..during the so called wedding..,which was scrapped..

Kaveri reminded Ruhi she is still married to Rohit and she has a chance to revive her life . Which is ok .
But Kaveri will not tolerate any cheating any more hopefully

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: parusmiley

I really don't know what dadi saw in ruhi from mussoorie she loves her from the start ...and till now dadi accepta her what ever she did ???.is that will be awkward ruhi was shown so much love till marriage mandap drama with Arman ..now asking her to be wife to phela husband smiley44smiley44

What if abhira didn't propose Armaan on sangeet day ... Eventually armaan and ruhi would have married ???? What will dadi will do now as rohit appread from no where ???

Saat din rohit ke saath and saat din armaan ke saath. Mahan kaveri poddar and mahaan dkp ke anoothe rishte.