Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Kaveri was literally giving toffees to armaan and saying ily to him because of marrying ruhi. Kuch sharam naam ki cheez nahi inmai smiley37

I hope iska cctv footage mil jaye rohit kosmiley37
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I FF Ruhi trying to look at that MS, like she value the

sanctity of marriage, less then 24 hours she couldn't do vaada cause of umeed pyaarLaughing Kevin Hart GIF

those budhiya's were actually looking serious too

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I know, now between the RoRu ship and the Kavira ship hoping that Abhimaan ship will have some space to float😀

I have a feeling that I have to skip a good part of episodes and watch just armaan+abhira bits in the coming weeks smiley36

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Anyways, I have stopped watching ruhi scenes for a while now. Abhi uska mandir bhi bana le mereko farq nahi padega. Her cycle of self victimization and then being achi, sachi and amazing is just boring to watch.

Ha yaar...maine toh ru ko uski galtiyon ke liye properly call out hona dekhne ka hope chod diya haismiley6...Just hope that makers will compensate for this achchi sachchi ru touture by showing ab-ar together fighting against all problems and being there for each other in every situationsmiley42. Actually from kv heart attack episode, its highlighted in every episode ab or ar saying that they're each other's family. So hope that in a time of need writers will use that loophole of His Family in ab vaada to vidya. 🤞
hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hate this sautela taunt SO MUCH. I mean, even your own blood siblings can betray you without any guilt. He could’ve said anything, literally anything.. but sautela?!!! Charu has also said the same in past and got away with it.

Every time Armaan makes a mistake or does something that his family doesn’t like, they always use this word as a weapon to hurt him.

And he’s Madhav’s son. He has every right to be at PH. What do they mean by he’s sautela?

Edited by hobbit - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

After Kv- Ruhi scene, I am thinking writers might show Ruhi giving a qurbaani of her umeed to give Rohit a chance ( literally Kv said decision is Ruhis whether she want to continue to be Rohit's wife and not whether Rohit might forgive and give her a chance ) and Rohit thankful that Ruhi decided to give him a chance again after the way his brother treated her. smiley7We might even get Ruhi bringing the brothers together and getting further brownie points. smiley5

'Ye rishta ruhi ka gungan krna kehlata hai'.... Agar yehi dikhana hai toh usko characterless banane ki kya zaroorat thi, abhi bhi jeth ke saath suhagraat manane ke haseen sapne dekh rhi hai aur yahan mangalsutra diya jaa raha hai. Matlab tradition aur family values ka kuch toh respect kar lo dkp walo. Tumhari is writing par sirf wak thu..... Krne ka hi dil karta hai.
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://x.com/cricfanalways/status/1814471705567350911
me about dadisa-ruhi scene in a single tweet 😃

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Ha yaar...maine toh ru ko uski galtiyon ke liye properly call out hona dekhne ka hope chod diya haismiley6...Just hope that makers will compensate for this achchi sachchi ru touture by showing ab-ar together fighting against all problems and being there for each other in every situationsmiley42. Actually from kv heart attack episode, its highlighted in every episode ab or ar saying that they're each other's family. So hope that in a time of need writers will use that loophole of His Family in ab vaada to vidya. 🤞

Loophole or not, if they leave, I definitely think they will leave together and honestly they should. What even is a point of staying in a family where you are galler ganda khoon and sautela at a drop of the hat.