Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutrals

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Armaan ne usko telepathy se phir se bhagne ke liye bola hoga. Ghar ka Chirag thoda stupid hai.

Poddar ka Chirag for a reason...Sahi chuna KP ne smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kv arrogance in thinking that she can command everyone's lives to suit her wishes irrespective of what they want.šŸ˜” How it needs to be broken

Originally posted by: Pinecone

This logic of blaming only Armaan but not Ruhi for the betrayal Rohit suffered and claiming that Armaan ke vajah seh ghar choda but Ruhi ke vajah seh he will stay back is SO frickin ridiculous.

I dont think they have given a more dumbass plot than this

They are surpassing the extent of nonsense they have shown with this track.

kyunki paneer uncle ka vision hai ye yeh hme kbhi bhi samaj nhi ayegasmiley36
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: hobbit

His anger is ok because Armaan quite literally messed up his life. But surely they were not as close as they thought. Because no brother would call the other ā€˜sautelaā€™ and push him around like this.

I saw a BTS scene of Rohit and Ruhi, seems like heā€™s still smitten with herā€¦ even though Ruhi should be blamed more, considering she agreed to marry him.

What I donā€™t get is, why did not Rohit talk to Armaan privately instead of disappearing that day? He didnā€™t even think to confront Ruhi, just ran away and Abhira was blamed. My sister is my best friend and while Iā€™d 100% cut her out of my life if something similar happened to me, I donā€™t think I can physically hurt or humiliate her in front of other family members. smiley11 I would also choose to blame the other person more (in this case, Ruhi) for lying.

He said that because of Armaan, his wife couldnā€™t like him? She never liked him and just because he found her beautiful, he sent a rishta to her family. smiley11 Didnā€™t even ask her out, if i remember correctly.

exactly! rohit being angry is absolutely justified, but not to the point he can put a family member down like that in front of family. that's why abhira said he needs space and time. it is not going to be easy for him to just give in. abhira is also right that this can be solved if dadisa takes a stand, but her thoughts are only on rohit. i'm glad madhav stepped up, but then he was also said things by his own mother. dadisa is losing it in my opinion. the thing is that armaan and ruhi had a thing before the marriage. it wasn't even love. ruhi was the one making advances even post marriage, but no one seems to want to blame her in all this (don't get me started on that āœ‹šŸ¼) should armaan have said something before rohit got married, yes. however, i can't blame him for not saying anything either because he knew that this is what is going to happen if he did. honestly, better now than then because he wouldn't have anyone to support him. he has abhira now šŸ©·
India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pinecone

This logic of blaming only Armaan but not Ruhi for the betrayal Rohit suffered and claiming that Armaan ke vajah seh ghar choda but Ruhi ke vajah seh he will stay back is SO frickin ridiculous.

I dont think they have given a more dumbass plot than this

They are surpassing the extent of nonsense they have shown with this track.

exactly...its Ruhi who agreed for the marriage. AND armaan to tha hi nahi udaipur mein uss waqt....such a dumbo though process.....I mean agar ruhi was in a relationship with armaan...to shaadi ke liye kaise maani...and if she agreed...to y blame armaan...kitna strong tha relationship yeh to dikh hi raha hai....when she agreed for the marriage with rohit...šŸ˜‚

again, y does vidya not tell rohit...ki iot was ruhi who approached her for armaan and her shaadi...and armaan was not ready..and at the end could not take it and rejected her at the mandap.... I mean tumhare bete lad rahe hain..to do something...and u know the truth...to kuch bolo...muh kholo...šŸ˜‚

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

"Rohit and Ruhi abhi bhi pati patni hain"

While you jokers couldn't wait to marry her to Rohit's brother. Sharam nahi aati in mai se kisiko bhi smiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Matlab Ruhi ab tak Rohit se pyaar nahi kar paayi Armaan ki wajah se, lekin ab suddenly kar legi pyaar, kaise?? Ye Kya bakwaas se bhi bakwaas logic dhunda hai?? This would've atleast made some sense of KP asked Armaan to leave the house!

Firm chalane keliye ye outsider ka zaroorat haina.smiley7

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Matlab Ruhi ab tak Rohit se pyaar nahi kar paayi Armaan ki wajah se, lekin ab suddenly kar legi pyaar, kaise?? Ye Kya bakwaas se bhi bakwaas logic dhunda hai?? This would've atleast made some sense of KP asked Armaan to leave the house!

Itne pyaare Armaan ko dekhke rohit se kaun hi pyaar karega. Na akal hai, na koi goal in life.

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

"Rohit and Ruhi abhi bhi pati patni hain"

While you jokers couldn't wait to marry her to Rohit's brother. Sharam nahi aati in mai se kisiko bhi smiley37

Agar ho jaati aur abhi ruhi garvawati hoti toh kya karti the sky dadismiley37
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Precap is a kind of repeat of Ar 1.0 dialogue for Ab (last / second last episode). That in family you allow people to make mistakes and learn from them. And how Ab never got that chance because she was not considered a part of the family. Same for Ar.