Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mani_m thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 1 months ago
if rohit is blaming just arman it would be completely pointless. He should also blame KP form not blaming being ok with arman sacrifice of ruhi and not blaming ruhi for destroying rohit life and just using it as an excuse to separate abimaan.He should also blame vidya for not questioning armaan and ruhi after their past revelation and pushing their marriage and also should blame ruhi for getting married to him just to be around armaan.
Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Charu being called out is okay.

But why Ruhi isn’t being called out by anybody?

And Kaveri seems to have completely lost it.

Rohit shouldn’t be blaming only Armaan. He should call out Ruhi as well. She messed up more than anyone else.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kya Ruhi ki umeed ab khatam hogi ? smiley42

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Now I am 90% sure that this is going the HSSH way. Armaan-Abhira will leave. Krsih will follow

Or K3G way only Abhimaan will leave and then after leap Rohit/Krish will bring them back

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don’t care what anyone says Kaveri Poddar is a downmarket POS. Lucky to find a man to marry her and for her to have children for him. That woman is poisonous and vilest chudail to be called Dadisa. So now Armaan is trash and should be thrown out and never deserved to be loved. Everything she touches die. Vidya couldn’t be a good patni because of her, the misunderstanding is cause of her, now she wants Vidya to just be a mother to Rohit only. I’m sick 🤢

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

exactly

I dont get how everyone is obsessed with only Armaan instead of calling out Ruhis role in all this. She could have broken shaadi after she saw Armaan was Rohits bro. She could have told Rohit that she had a past even if she didnt say his name- least she could have done so that Rohit had an out if he wasnt comfortable with her past. She could have left after Rohit disappeared to focus on her life. She can still opt to stay the F away when its clear she is still delulu about Armaan. but she is still being her dhongi self and she gets away. WTF

Srijeeta06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hobbit

Yeah but I think he’ll forgive her easily. She’s great at manipulating people. I’m sure she’ll tell him how she asked Armaan to stop the wedding and that Armaan forced her to marry him smiley37

In that case Vidya, Madhav and Chorus gang sans Charu should tell him what Ruhi actually did.

There is no point whitewashing Ruhi without calling out her misdeeds.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nahi reh. they dont copy good plots. they will show Abhimaan stay in that toxic house :(

Originally posted by: hobbit

Yeah but I think he’ll forgive her easily. She’s great at manipulating people. I’m sure she’ll tell him how she asked Armaan to stop the wedding and that Armaan forced her to marry him smiley37

I think I need a good 3-4 episode break from this horrible track. Dkp walen dimag se paidal ho chuke hain, they will give armaan abhira the same fate as anuj and upma aunty. Itna bardaasht krne ki shakti nhi h mujhme. Jab tak kuch dhang ka na dikhae I'll stick to WU.
Srijeeta06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Kya Ruhi ki umeed ab khatam hogi ? smiley42

Vo phir se kuch manipulation karegi with Kaveri now supporting her.

Moreover, let’s see what Rohit does when he finds out about her manipulations.

If Rohit is intelligent he would be able to figure few things out if not all.