Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I guess, aaj ka message kaise bhi karke abhira ko sent ho jaayega, & then she will get to know marriage being called off & divorce pending. Toh she would refuse to return with angad thinking he is showing pity on her. Krish & chachi will try to make her understand armaan's pov. P nanu also will have some role to play.

These 2 weeks will be full of misunderstandings from her side.

I just want to know will abhira also confess publicly that she loves armaan, if yes, then what will force hersmiley2

Confession from abhira ke side se for milne ka chances abhi kam hai ...First time proposal arrangements time she said that if not now then she will not...That may play as foreshadowing

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

Pata nahi aj kitni bar dekha hu woh last wale scene,jaha par ar ruhi bhabhji se shaadi karne se reject kar deta hai and specially bhabhji ki moye moye wali shakal was the main attraction of today’s episode.

If it is real(the fear for dream is so real)),,,Vakeel Saab toh Chand and chalaak Nikla smiley37....Direct publicly bol diya he loves Abhira ,,though there is only had small crowd...Kisi ko kuch sochne ka time bhi nahi diya...smiley37...So that they don't come with another session of childhood memories 😅 😄...

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

yup.....i dont like armaan ka character....filhaal.....he should have come out clean on his relation with abhira.....and I hope....abhira rejects him...and he really has to work hard to get her love and trust....

But his actions cannot b compared to those of ruhi's...ruhi ka biggest baat is...she married rohit to stay close to armaan...she wanted rohit dead...during that ruhaani shaam....she spoilt abhira ka confession deliberately.....

armaan has been wrong too....especially going to temple to write shiv shakti...that was a blunder......he should be punsihed for all these....

but he did not say ILU and was showing clearly he does not want to marry ruhi...he did not talk about his and ruhi ki shaadi without discussing with her....he was not ready for this shaadi and everyone could c that...her gamily wanted her to stop....but she did not want to....

to better late than never...he stopped now...shaadi hone se pehle..😂..still she seems tto be beggingto be mrs armaan poddar!!!😂

Makers pulled a Gul trick by making Armaan agreeing for marriage to get some reaction from Abhira but terribly failed as they forgot that woh log abhitak Armaan ka Abhira keliye feelings toh nahi dhikaya aur upar se ipl ke chakkar me Armaan fall down to paatal....Though I still disapprove that agreeing to marry someone to get reaction from another one ...But the two way feelings make it a little sense for whatever is showing....But here it turned out to be he really wants to marry Ruhi and doing fake sadness of Family keliye despite he is repeating he does not want this marriage...

Edited by Vismaya03 - 3 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

i am with you in this. Same ghisi piti story shown except faces changed

If they put stop this seperation for kid leap trend , itself make a big change in storyline....

VID_AG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chahe Jo ho jaye ruhi ko fir bhi akal nhi aani h wo fir besharmon ke tarh ph me aakar haq se rahegi

Haq se abhira aur arman ki love life me interfere karegi

24*7 arman arman krti rahegi

Aur ab to arman aur bhi guilt trip pr Jane wala h kyunki uski wajh se ruhi ki life dusri bar jo destroy ho gyi h

Hadd h writers ki

Jo ruhi jaise ghatiya character ko likhte h character ko build up karte h

Aur kuch logo ko ruhi jaise character ke sath sympathy hoti h kahan se aate h aise log kya wo log apni personal life me ya apni family me aise ruhi jaise logo ko pasand karenge ya bs social media pr hi aese faltu aur ghatiya character ke liye sympathy rakhte h aur ml aur fl ko gaaliyan dete rehte h

Edited by VID_AG - 3 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yes we are done with this shadi drama .. they should keep everyone single ..and they should now move to akshara’s death revelation…so that Manish ko jis cheez ke liye bacha ke rakha hai woh ho jaye …

I really want another actor to come back as Rohit .. and Ruhi entering the house as Rohit’s wife .. she should be an out and out negative character who wants to spread turmoil in Abhira and Armaan’s life .Rohit should be grey too … Kajal n Sanjay characters can fade out .. Krish should be shown going abroad for concerts ..

If the Trp picks up then they can bring other marriage tracks in the show …. This whole wedding track was an utmost waste of money…

Sabse se zyaada loss toh Manish ka hua ...smiley37...His urge for Slapping Armaan left right somewhere shows that....He already knows what was coming.

He be like:Kis baat ki muharat ka wait Kar rah dha apna pyaar ka ehlaan karne ki...Khud toh doob gayi,,saath me mujhe aur mere Ghar ko kyu duba diya smiley37

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

If they put stop this seperation for kid leap trend , itself make a big change in storyline....

they won't. Already dream shown through abhira so they will give next.

Makers pulled a Gul trick by making Armaan agreeing for marriage to get some reaction from Abhira but terribly failed as they forgot that woh log abhitak Armaan ka Abhira keliye feelings toh nahi dhikaya aur upar se ipl ke chakkar me Armaan fall down to paatal....Though I still disapprove that agreeing to marry someone to get reaction from another one ...But the two way feelings make it a little sense for whatever is showing....But here it turned out to be he really wants to marry Ruhi and doing fake sadness of Family keliye despite he is repeating he does not want this marriage...

agree, makers did not reveal any of his feelings for abhira earlier...they should have staretd showing some feelings....

makers made a blunder with armaan ka character in mussorie...wahan per ruhi ke kahne per shiv shakti likhne jaan...with the leaborate reason of writing that....then talking to abhira about divorce...because ruhi wanted it....especially when abhira was emotionally so down and was remembering her mamma.....

isse makers ko koi fayda bhi nahi hua...as it served nothing...they could have shown armaan agreeig to all this in his dreams....but in reality...he did not do any such thing...

i mean makers r showing so many dreams now...yeh sab bh dreams dikha dete...

isse armaan ka characer salamat rahta kafi hadd tak...that was a great downfall in his character...

Edited by India_TV - 3 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natashaspeaks

Mujhe toh phir bhi yakeen nahi ho raha ki spineless insaan achaanak say spine grow kar le. Kuch toh gadbad hai daya

His petrified look when Ruhi come to put varmala...Maa ko kaise bhi mana Lunga par itna bada risk nahi lena mujhe smiley37...

Maa ka khushi keliye ghar se aaya dha ,beech me kismat ko beg kar rah dha mujhe bacha lo, finally jab paani sir ke upar aagaya toh he took it in his own hand if the end was real...Jabtak Kal confirm nahi hothi I won't believe that end portion is not dream....smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Sabse se zyaada loss toh Manish ka hua ...smiley37...His urge for Slapping Armaan left right somewhere shows that....He already knows what was coming.

He be like:Kis baat ki muharat ka wait Kar rah dha apna pyaar ka ehlaan karne ki...Khud toh doob gayi,,saath me mujhe aur mere Ghar ko kyu duba diya smiley37

this is his punishment for cutting off so many of his family members to pamper sirf Ruhi .. why couldn’t he contact his own grandson or any of his friend manav ka grand pa .. and what kharcha everything was held in Poddar house