Best sequence/scene in Gentleman's OST - Page 2

Member Polls

Poll

Which is the best sequence from Gentleman's OST?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Posted: 4 months ago

Munna will go to the end of the world for her smiley42

TheMsSupernova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Recently, I've noticed that some dramas have well-made OST videos, but this one truly really me.

It's beautifully shot and visually stunning. The color grading fits perfectly, enhancing the overall aesthetic. Yumna and Humayun look absolutely fantastic, like a million dollars.

It’s sooo good.

This Is Delicious So Good GIF by SWR3

Edited by TheMsSupernova - 4 months ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

And then you have the song itself.

Atifs voice is out of this world. There are times in this ost where he is singing softly and then in some parts where he uses his powerful voice. Fitting the lyrics and the vibe of the song so well.

It’s also special because this is he second OST for a drama. The first one was for his own drama.

And the lyrics. I don’t now how many of you can see my signature. But if you could see it, you would know just how much I loved this line: Tumse milkar tumhe na milna. Kasam khuda ki badri saza hai.

There are actually more lines that I love in this OST, but this one was the best. And the way that Atif sang it.

Romance Yes GIF by ABC Network

Edited by TheMsSupernova - 4 months ago
TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

I’m just going to put this screenshot of a comment from the YouTube video, because I couldn’t have said it better .

Bilde24.jpg

Loved the whole OST, difficult to choose one so chose multiple

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

Honorable mention

Munna flirting while in prison smiley37

Animated GIF

I think this is my favorite shot but I ended up voting for the Gun-Rose one since it was in the same scene!

Just something about this scene

1. Yumna’s outfit is so so so cute and those glasses and hold red lip AND a side braid ?! 🥵 Uper se she’s shooting daggers at him. Perfect shots of her

2. His flirting and her subtly rebuffing him and all done silently with gestures and glares.

3. Humayun is really delivering on the woo-ing here. It’s not blatant but very soft - I dig it

4. that speaker to his heart stunt was so cute and touching. He’s begging for her love but she’s eyeing him with suspicion smiley36

5. I think the slo mo and music just enhances this exchange really well. It’s a give and take kind of scene where you focus on them individually. I like the contrast a long between him and her 😍

The whole ost is kind of beautiful tbh. And so beautifully shot. Already crossed 11M. Makes me wonder what the second one with Rahat will be like. They can’t outdo this one? Can they? 🤯

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Loved the whole OST, difficult to choose one so chose multiple

The Office gif. Rainn Wilson as Dwight Schrute secretly holds a hand near his mouth. He turns to us and plainly says: Text, "It's true."

Word Count: 0

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: tgota92

I think this is my favorite shot but I ended up voting for the Gun-Rose one since it was in the same scene!

Just something about this scene

1. Yumna’s outfit is so so so cute and those glasses and hold red lip AND a side braid ?! 🥵 Uper se she’s shooting daggers at him. Perfect shots of her

2. His flirting and her subtly rebuffing him and all done silently with gestures and glares.

3. Humayun is really delivering on the woo-ing here. It’s not blatant but very soft - I dig it

4. that speaker to his heart stunt was so cute and touching. He’s begging for her love but she’s eyeing him with suspicion smiley36

5. I think the slo mo and music just enhances this exchange really well. It’s a give and take kind of scene where you focus on them individually. I like the contrast a long between him and her 😍

The whole ost is kind of beautiful tbh. And so beautifully shot. Already crossed 11M. Makes me wonder what the second one with Rahat will be like. They can’t outdo this one? Can they? 🤯

That scene is so good smiley42. I hope we will get alot of flirting in the drama too.

I feel like red lipstick is Zarnabs fave look. She has redlipstick in several scenes.

TheMsSupernova thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Ah yes. The Rahat song is coming too. I hope it is as good as this one.

Twirl and pull 😍