Originally posted by: anikamathur

Speaking of Yashal I like this OST where she sang normally

https://youtu.be/NSW6SBVc5Rc?si=JtJM9QkrjhY2vbT_

She has a good voice

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 4 months ago

What I will say however is that Pak shows deliver really good OSTs from time to time..I legit have a playlist on Spotify for just the Pak drama OSTs. Dramas could be hit or a miss..

There are plenty that are gorgeous and love..Mera Naam Yousuf Hai OST, Laiyaan Laiyaan..UFF! Also the Ishq-E-Laa OST..is simply wow...sukoon milta hai sunke.

All I ask for ..DO NOT OVERUSE IT in the show..that I get so fed up of it that I dont want to hear it.

Off topic..But I love that Ishq song - Main aa likhun..tu aajaayein..wohh wala.. <3 its just so beautiful lyrically..

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

What I will say however is that Pak shows deliver really good OSTs from time to time..I legit have a playlist on Spotify for just the Pak drama OSTs. Dramas could be hit or a miss..

There are plenty that are gorgeous and love..Mera Naam Yousuf Hai OST, Laiyaan Laiyaan..UFF! Also the Ishq-E-Laa OST..is simply wow...sukoon milta hai sunke.

All I ask for ..DO NOT OVERUSE IT in the show..that I get so fed up of it that I dont want to hear it.

Off topic..But I love that Ishq song - Main aa likhun..tu aajaayein..wohh wala.. <3 its just so beautiful lyrically..

abhi aain likhun tu soche mujhe… jab qaaf likhu tujhe kuch kuch ho.. mai ishq likhu tujhe ho jaayeeee….smiley42smiley27
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I voted for MPHT, now that its been almost a year that I heard the song, the trauma of imagining saad cry with ruswai tere pyaar mein kamayi playing has subsided smiley36

Last year while the drama was on air every time Kaifi sang Kahani suno, my brain went nehi smiley36

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

This is my song of the year: noor e Jahan noor e mohobbat smiley27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFHl_tXSyaE

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Bin roye's both songs, Ishqela, KAM3 ,mere humsafar, humsafar deserves the mention ..

They were superior than all the mentioned choices..

In the current list MPHT undoubtedly.. Though the song was overused to the extent that people started hating the song, it was a beautiful song..

Forgot to add Jr Kadwani's Telefilms OST... forgot the name, but that was good too..

Edited by nightingale1234 - 4 months ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Where’s the option for the OST of 2023’s biggest hit ?