Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

smiley37smiley37 also the insane face card ..can cut pineapples with that jawline..smiley14

he has a face for radio and voice for silent movies

Shlroy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

At the moment, I think it's Hamza Sohail. Of course he is still comparatively new & need to gain more experience & get even better at acting but he has shown his versatility across projects he has acted in. He is good looking & that acts in his favour & also he has managed to create great chemistry with all his leading ladies even though some are in the industry for years. I think he needs to keep choosing his projects carefully in future.

Another actor with great potential is Kushal Khan. In the serials he has acted looks like he knows acting.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Shlroy

At the moment, I think it's Hamza Sohail. Of course he is still comparatively new & need to gain more experience & get even better at acting but he has shown his versatility across projects he has acted in. He is good looking & that acts in his favour & also he has managed to create great chemistry with all his leading ladies even though some are in the industry for years. I think he needs to keep choosing his projects carefully in future.

Another actor with great potential is Kushal Khan. In the serials he has acted looks like he knows acting.

Khusshal has ruined his looks so he became the male alizeh shah

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Posted: 2 months ago

Haroon kadwani leading with his Magnus opera hit show coming up!!

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Posted: 2 months ago

The one who got least votes is having a meaty show coming upsmiley36