Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Agar main yeh ring naa utar dosmiley15 toh Kya tum shaadi cancel karogi smiley36smiley16smiley15 agar ek baar utar bhi do toh smiley16 usse dimaag se kaise utarogi smiley42smiley42

What an ans he gave front of his whole mad family smiley42smiley42smiley27smiley17

Does he refer the ring or Janak as in his brain?

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheโ€™s remembering his pda wala epi smiley3smiley19 where he said that he will return to Arshi smiley44 โ€ฆ j is upset on that โ€ฆ he deserves that smiley7smiley7 who had told him to do overacting ..smiley44smiley44 aab bhugto smiley44

i knew that would have hurt her the most, as he kept doing that exactly, keep going to Ani

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Ye kya!

No outcome still yet! ๐Ÿ˜

but precap is interesting 

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Does he refer the ring or Janak as in his brain?

when Afshi asks about ring he gives this answer 

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

no dear.. heโ€™s still confused .. it was J who sees that .. he doesnโ€™t know that yet smiley19

But he knew Jhanak was looking them so he became more closer to Arshi to jealous her...

Somehow I think it's Ani's flashback as camera focus was at him when Jhanak says kisi aur ka gift nhi deskti.....

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

i knew that would have hurt her the most, as he kept doing that exactly, keep going to Ani

yaa.. he had told Afshi .. that he will eventually return to her smiley36 

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Are we sure its not a dream or his wish to say, but does not actually say it.

Will shameless Arshi still want him after that outburst?

I dont want to get all excited :)

but precap is interesting 

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

But he knew Jhanak was looking them so he became more closer to Arshi to jealous her...

Somehow I think it's Ani's flashback as camera focus was at him when Jhanak says kisi aur ka gift nhi deskti.....

Even I felt, it was Aniโ€™s flashback.

samarp2 thumbnail

when he had said those words which they showed today.. he didnโ€™t knew she was listening..that part.. she came later after he said that.. so he didnโ€™t knew that she heard him.. u can watch that epi.. u will get it 

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

What a performance by Krushal kudos to him๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. He was anyway awesome during the room scene. But never expected that he will be able to express during consoling app u do where he was crying from inside his heart. It was clearly visible that while delivering dialogues he is crying from his heart. Somewhere I feel that he knows that jhanak loves him but does not want to accept. All the dialogues ki tumhaara pyar hai wahan par is just to annoy her. Jhanak does not want to say him anything but instigate him to say. Banda kare bhi ho kya kare. Precap ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Didi still want to marry him isse badi insult aur kya hogi . Ani rocking.  Now jhanak left so they are roasting ANI in hall. His parents never loved him . But Ani is not going to stop. Didi ka last chance kab khatam hoga . Isse clear aur kya bolega. Didi will again decide to cancel but SK will again convince her I guess.