Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

#Episode 230

After lot of mute sessions , Jhanak who always talks right at the right time is back .

She spoke for herself , calm , assertive , respectful also demanded respect in return .I loved that part where she said You should call me aap and not tum .The cops looked judgemental , even without investigating they are asking her to confess the crime .Wow, what an easy way to close a case. The lady officer looked so biased and the call from Shristi proved it .Shristi is such an evil mother....instead of nursing her daughter she is working 24*7 to frame a young girl and using her emotional card ..How does her words be proof.

Jhanak said the truth , as always .Even when she knew she was all alone , she didnt lose her courage , she asked for the proof . She even said if you prove I am guilty I am ready to face the punishment . But without proof how can you conclude I am guilty.

Shristi is worried if Anirudh is interrogated her game might flop. She was hell bent on convincing that he was innocent , was ready to marry her daughter and they were in relation for long years , dont involve him I have no complains about him. Is she the same Shristi who has decide to destroy Anirudh too as he was cheating her daughter .

Each episode character show different shades ....Lets keep that in mind.

The lady officer in convinced Jhanak is the culprit just from Shristi's words ..Well so much time is saved if all officers were this smart in proving cases..

In the parallel world Appu and Lollon was cute and very refreshing to watch .How he nicely tried to distract her by giving chocolate .He trued his best to stop her from going out alone . Jhanak is the factor that they came close, so she will have an important role in their life . He is already admiring her innocence. Finally Apou di has someone in her life ither than Anirudh who beings her chocolates. Fast track story here .

Minton is finally collecting evidence .They even got to see the raw recording , luckily the guy showed them without hesitation .Bht he is interrupted by the phone call.

I doubt it would be Shristi madam on the other end .

Anirudh is back home ,who is informed by Appu about Jhanak being taken away by cops . He is shocked that they took her away without any proof.Loved Anjana today who spoke inspite of the evil gang trying to shut her up .She raised the valid question of Jhanak being insulted many times at that house , and still didnt respond. Her firm believe on Jhanak being innocent . Anjana has had motherly warmth towards Jhanak and she was so determined in supporting Jhanak .Loved her. Evil gangs reminder about Arshi, took Anirudh back to reality and the immediate response of I have promised her , whoever is behind her state shall be punished . Looks like evil gang is convinced with his words .

The sad part for me was ,this show has all female characters dor no good reason standing against a young girl .The lady cop who doesnt even know Jhanak also wanted her to be proved guilty just because Shristi is known personality.

Choton and Jhanak status and weakness was not enough that Lollon also has same thinking...

The makers emphasis on this so much ,its a reality in society , but highlight everytime and use it as sympathy card..

The powerful , weak , money , social status is the constant part if the show other than their aadha , nakli shadi addiction .

Its true in this universe so why not show it ....🤦🏻‍♀️

Precap --- Anirudh stating Jhanak needs to be published as his hoone wali biwi is injured which is over heard by Jhanak.

Minu who didnt hesitate to admit Jhanak as her relative inspite of no relation , is standing for her .

More drama ,more confusions .....the story continues....

I am not really enjoying the episodes at the moment, but I wouldn’t say it was bad. The connection of this track is losing on me. Therefore, Appu story or Minu-chotton aren’t generating any excitement either. However, in the last 2-3 episodes things have changed drastically and my only focus is on RuNak. We are all still clueless about Ani’s motives behind deliberate attempts to emphasize on “if J is the culprit she will have to bear the consequences”. It’s going to be a challenging task for all of us to figure his things out if makers aren’t going to throw any hints that he is indeed using his mastermind games to protect J or simply going with the flow because he is traumatized how things around him changed so fast.

I hope Minu and Chotton at least inform Ani about Srishti and let him figure things out too because..3 is better than 2. I just hope Ani really filter what he says especially to J because he doesn’t realize that it probably is leaving a scar on her heart and on us too🥲

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

#Episode 230

After lot of mute sessions , Jhanak who always talks right at the right time is back .

She spoke for herself , calm , assertive , respectful also demanded respect in return .I loved that part where she said You should call me aap and not tum .The cops looked judgemental , even without investigating they are asking her to confess the crime .Wow, what an easy way to close a case. The lady officer looked so biased and the call from Shristi proved it .Shristi is such an evil mother....instead of nursing her daughter she is working 24*7 to frame a young girl and using her emotional card ..How does her words be proof.

Jhanak said the truth , as always .Even when she knew she was all alone , she didnt lose her courage , she asked for the proof . She even said if you prove I am guilty I am ready to face the punishment . But without proof how can you conclude I am guilty.

Shristi is worried if Anirudh is interrogated her game might flop. She was hell bent on convincing that he was innocent , was ready to marry her daughter and they were in relation for long years , dont involve him I have no complains about him. Is she the same Shristi who has decide to destroy Anirudh too as he was cheating her daughter .

Each episode character show different shades ....Lets keep that in mind.

The lady officer in convinced Jhanak is the culprit just from Shristi's words ..Well so much time is saved if all officers were this smart in proving cases..

In the parallel world Appu and Lollon was cute and very refreshing to watch .How he nicely tried to distract her by giving chocolate .He trued his best to stop her from going out alone . Jhanak is the factor that they came close, so she will have an important role in their life . He is already admiring her innocence. Finally Apou di has someone in her life ither than Anirudh who beings her chocolates. Fast track story here .

Minton is finally collecting evidence .They even got to see the raw recording , luckily the guy showed them without hesitation .Bht he is interrupted by the phone call.

I doubt it would be Shristi madam on the other end .

Anirudh is back home ,who is informed by Appu about Jhanak being taken away by cops . He is shocked that they took her away without any proof.Loved Anjana today who spoke inspite of the evil gang trying to shut her up .She raised the valid question of Jhanak being insulted many times at that house , and still didnt respond. Her firm believe on Jhanak being innocent . Anjana has had motherly warmth towards Jhanak and she was so determined in supporting Jhanak .Loved her. Evil gangs reminder about Arshi, took Anirudh back to reality and the immediate response of I have promised her , whoever is behind her state shall be punished . Looks like evil gang is convinced with his words .

The sad part for me was ,this show has all female characters dor no good reason standing against a young girl .The lady cop who doesnt even know Jhanak also wanted her to be proved guilty just because Shristi is known personality.

Choton and Jhanak status and weakness was not enough that Lollon also has same thinking...

The makers emphasis on this so much ,its a reality in society , but highlight everytime and use it as sympathy card..

The powerful , weak , money , social status is the constant part if the show other than their aadha , nakli shadi addiction .

Its true in this universe so why not show it ....🤦🏻‍♀️

Precap --- Anirudh stating Jhanak needs to be published as his hoone wali biwi is injured which is over heard by Jhanak.

Minu who didnt hesitate to admit Jhanak as her relative inspite of no relation , is standing for her .

More drama ,more confusions .....the story continues....

loved the write up and thank you for the tag 😊

Will post my thoughts soon

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Epi - 230 : Why is Ani behaving the way he is ? One of two possible reasons -

1. Police is looking for a 'motive' behind Jhanak's act of attempt to murder ! They are puppets in Shrishti's hands and she is pulling the strings all right !

If it gets established that J and Ani had an affair/relation , then they might be able to prove that J had reason enough/motive to jalao Arshi !

Ani does not want the Police to have any doubts about RuNak's relationship ! Drug overdose suna tha, idhar Ani babu ko Shakespeare Overdose ho rakkha hai - "All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players"

He is pulling up an act again, to save J, coz he is genuinely concerned for her and wants her to be bailed out !

2.Ani is gutted seeing Arshi's condition and he genuinely believes based on circumstantial evidence and the fact that a mother has filed a case claiming "akho dekhi" , when her daughter is in death-bed, that J is guilty of the crime !

He has maintained so far when he supported J, ki Arshi ke support mein bahut log hai, tumhe support karnewala koi nehi! Now the tables have turned, Arshi is the lachar one here, with no guarantee , whether she will ever recover !

He is shaken by Arshi's state and has not come to terms with the ill-fate that Arshi has met with ! Hence he genuinely wants to punish the culprit, in this case if J is the one, he wants J to be severely punished, as a mujrim should be!

If we get to see 1., Leena G ke kripa se, then at least Ani's character is not butchered and he is doing what he does best. Yes, it will result in J MU him, but he does not bother about it, as long as J is safe!

If however we get to see 2., it would be very un-Ani like ! Yes it is true Ani has insecurities about J, he does not trust J completely and a lot of it , has got to do with how J says one thing while she wants/thinks just the opposite, so Ani has had a fair share of confusions about her!

But to not trust her in this situation, would be un-doing everything that Ani has ever stood for ! If Leena G does show 2., it would have to be , to bring in the much needed MU between the leads and J proceeding on her path alone coz it would have shaken her very core!

While I hope 2. is not going to be it, but if the makers choose to opt for 2. i.e. to glorify J, they butcher Ani, to make J rise, they make Ani fall, it would be the most unfortunate tool they would be using. I will still love Ani, the way I do, coz 2. is never what Ani actually is!

The makers SHOULD NEVER have created Ani the way they did, he would be reduced to being almost another Guruji, if the makers chose to gift us 2. You cannot completely change the core of a character , make him take a 180degree turn, just to suit your story !

"Yaara teri kahani mein, ho zikr mera

kahi teri khamoshi mein, ho fikr mera"

rysohini thumbnail

Epi 231 - Watched the epi, Ani is most definitely putting up an 'act' ! Bips is clever, she questions why Ani denied help from Laal smiley36 Shristi wasn't comfortable yesterday with the idea of Ani meeting the police either!

Shrishti has convinced the PO that J's 'motive' behind the crime is 'Ani ko pana' .Ani will convince the PO, that there is nothing brewing between him and J, so J does not have a 'motive' behind the crime!

Inn sab mein, J would of course MU Ani, but that's a minor collateral damage compared to saving J's life. #MethodsVsResults. Ani has realised, how cornered J actually is against Shirshti, Shubho and the rest of the powers that be ! He mentions about checking the CCTV footage too, par holi ke bhi CCTV footage bacha hai bhai smiley1 He should order himself a tub of popcorn to go with the footages!

However, what he also genuinely wants is justice for Arshi and agar gunaah huya hai toh gunehgar ko sakt se sakt saza!

Based on yesterday's BTS, Minu will confide in the two POs, that yeh sab Shrishti ji ka kiya dhara hai , not sure if the POs are corrupt and already bribed by Shrishti!

Highlights-

Bodoma says - "Jo tumhara dil kahe, wohi karna Ani"smiley27

Ani says - Hume cctv footage chahiye hoga, jo hume police ke help se mil payega. He wants police on his 'side'!

Side note - I think makers have intentionally kept Ani's monologues mis-leading, so that viewers can keep guessing what he is up to this time. There is no reason for Ani to doubt J over a crime this grave !

sanfan thumbnail

If one is out for a day, this forum is hard to keep up….
I am now behind on a lot of homework 😀😀

Will take sometime to read up the takes and counter takes 😂 and I am now behind by two episodes

A few rambling thoughts

I am just sticking my neck out and saying this even with a lot of jerky execution, poor plot devices, I still think the writers are on course on the love story. Meaning it is still possible for the love to progress despite the setbacks…. Ofc only if the writers wish it else like Maya and few others have said the titular journey can always proceed. It is just that some of the viewers would find it extremely strange if Ani would be the cause of the heartbreak of Jhanak to propel herself in her journey ahead. The story projected so far was Ani being the wind beneath the wings…😊

I also stick my neck out here to say they have largely kept the leads character traits intact.

Ani’s way of dealing with his family is largely non-confrontational but a mix of using methods that get him what he wants even if means lying, putting a facade. As I have not seen all of Jhanak’s episodes in great detail from the beginning, I can’t say if the screenplay or script has provided enough backstory to justify this trait . For me Ani is quite simply the guy who is righteous but will choose realistic modes to get that established. He is more the “do something and the consequences will speak for themselves” guy.

I will need time to elaborate on the character traits… the level of consistency in the script etc to be able to say why I think Ani’s behaviour is mostly in line with the broad characterisation which I keep for another post.

Suffice to say that as a mental note to oneself…. Never project one’s sensibilities onto a fictional character and only be guided by how the story unfolds.

Tagged a few on this post

rysohini thumbnail

Bold - Which is a precious piece of advice Rekhaji and like most, comes with the dangling disclaimer of "Easier said than done" smiley36

#TooInvestedToRemainNonCommital

Originally posted by: sanfan

If one is out for a day, this forum is hard to keep up….
I am now behind on a lot of homework 😀😀

Will take sometime to read up the takes and counter takes 😂 and I am now behind by two episodes

A few rambling thoughts

I am just sticking my neck out and saying this even with a lot of jerky execution, poor plot devices, I still think the writers are on course on the love story. Meaning it is still possible for the love to progress despite the setbacks…. Ofc only if the writers wish it else like Maya and few others have said the titular journey can always proceed. It is just that some of the viewers would find it extremely strange if Ani would be the cause of the heartbreak of Jhanak to propel herself in her journey ahead. The story projected so far was Ani being the wind beneath the wings…😊

I also stick my neck out here to say they have largely kept the leads character traits intact.

Ani’s way of dealing with his family is largely non-confrontational but a mix of using methods that get him what he wants even if means lying, putting a facade. As I have not seen all of Jhanak’s episodes in great detail from the beginning, I can’t say if the screenplay or script has provided enough backstory to justify this trait . For me Ani is quite simply the guy who is righteous but will choose realistic modes to get that established. He is more the “do something and the consequences will speak for themselves” guy.

I will need time to elaborate on the character traits… the level of consistency in the script etc to be able to say why I think Ani’s behaviour is mostly in line with the broad characterisation which I keep for another post.

Suffice to say that as a mental note to oneself…. Never project one’s sensibilities onto a fictional character and only be guided by how the story unfolds.

Tagged a few on this post

sanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold - Which is a precious piece of advice Rekhaji and like most, comes with the dangling disclaimer of "Easier said than done" smiley36

#TooInvestedToRemainNonCommital

I am also heavily invested..😂😂

That mental note to self is to read the script unfolding without letting sensibilities erode understanding

read Ani well is the note

He is a fascinating character in a love story… every love story is unique in its own way…

Use of underhand methods or not confronting his family is a character trait of Ani… the past has told me this so I shouldn’t be surprised that he is resorting to something like this…

so I still feel Ani is kept the same.. his arc could grow from this point and he should look to challenge his modes of dealing with confrontation is how I would visualise the next path for this love story Just like Jhanak will learn how to deal with the wicked,

both will learn from each other

sanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Epi - 230 : Why is Ani behaving the way he is ? One of two possible reasons -

1. Police is looking for a 'motive' behind Jhanak's act of attempt to murder ! They are puppets in Shrishti's hands and she is pulling the strings all right !

If it gets established that J and Ani had an affair/relation , then they might be able to prove that J had reason enough/motive to jalao Arshi !

Ani does not want the Police to have any doubts about RuNak's relationship ! Drug overdose suna tha, idhar Ani babu ko Shakespeare Overdose ho rakkha hai - "All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players"

He is pulling up an act again, to save J, coz he is genuinely concerned for her and wants her to be bailed out !

2.Ani is gutted seeing Arshi's condition and he genuinely believes based on circumstantial evidence and the fact that a mother has filed a case claiming "akho dekhi" , when her daughter is in death-bed, that J is guilty of the crime !

He has maintained so far when he supported J, ki Arshi ke support mein bahut log hai, tumhe support karnewala koi nehi! Now the tables have turned, Arshi is the lachar one here, with no guarantee , whether she will ever recover !

He is shaken by Arshi's state and has not come to terms with the ill-fate that Arshi has met with ! Hence he genuinely wants to punish the culprit, in this case if J is the one, he wants J to be severely punished, as a mujrim should be!

If we get to see 1., Leena G ke kripa se, then at least Ani's character is not butchered and he is doing what he does best. Yes, it will result in J MU him, but he does not bother about it, as long as J is safe!

If however we get to see 2., it would be very un-Ani like ! Yes it is true Ani has insecurities about J, he does not trust J completely and a lot of it , has got to do with how J says one thing while she wants/thinks just the opposite, so Ani has had a fair share of confusions about her!

But to not trust her in this situation, would be un-doing everything that Ani has ever stood for ! If Leena G does show 2., it would have to be , to bring in the much needed MU between the leads and J proceeding on her path alone coz it would have shaken her very core!

While I hope 2. is not going to be it, but if the makers choose to opt for 2. i.e. to glorify J, they butcher Ani, to make J rise, they make Ani fall, it would be the most unfortunate tool they would be using. I will still love Ani, the way I do, coz 2. is never what Ani actually is!

The makers SHOULD NEVER have created Ani the way they did, he would be reduced to being almost another Guruji, if the makers chose to gift us 2. You cannot completely change the core of a character , make him take a 180degree turn, just to suit your story !

"Yaara teri kahani mein, ho zikr mera

kahi teri khamoshi mein, ho fikr mera"

Bold - if the option route is chosen… it invalidates Ani in a big way… and if it considered I would say it is the greatest cop out in the story

Ani is perceptive, he observes and calibarates, he has confronted Shristi in the past and while he hasn’t had enough reason to assume Arshi’s complicity because Arshi has been usually direct with him, in this Arshi is the victim so he can’t think she is involved.

I don’t think the problem is about the MU situation in the story…Their love doesn’t have a lot of faith in each other so building an MU is situationally required for their story to grow further and stronger

The real question is whether the script employs believable way in which the MU is situated. If the next stage shows Ani blaming Jhanak without clarifying why….. I can’t buy the plot line. While I can accept he is a person who will choose the effective over the bravado I need to know he is choosing the effective method. To show him as suddenly in love with Arshi doesn’t make any sense. I can accept his guilt in situation not his stupidity

And butchering Ani does not help the story in any way.

I am reminded of this song

“Main tere ishq main mar na jao kahin

Tu mujhe azmane ki koshish na kar “

This is to Leena & co!! 😂😂😂😂 from us

rysohini thumbnail

After today’s epi, I am convinced it’s option1! I saw the calculative Ani, soaking in everyone’s reactions and gauging the situation

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165558227

Originally posted by: sanfan

Bold - if the option route is chosen… it invalidates Ani in a big way… and if it considered I would say it is the greatest cop out in the story

Ani is perceptive, he observes and calibarates, he has confronted Shristi in the past and while he hasn’t had enough reason to assume Arshi’s complicity because Arshi has been usually direct with him, in this Arshi is the victim so he can’t think she is involved.

I don’t think the problem is about the MU situation in the story…Their love doesn’t have a lot of faith in each other so building an MU is situationally required for their story to grow further and stronger

The real question is whether the script employs believable way in which the MU is situated. If the next stage shows Ani blaming Jhanak without clarifying why….. I can’t buy the plot line. While I can accept he is a person who will choose the effective over the bravado I need to know he is choosing the effective method. To show him as suddenly in love with Arshi doesn’t make any sense. I can accept his guilt in situation not his stupidity

And butchering Ani does not help the story in any way.

I am reminded of this song

“Main tere ishq main mar na jao kahin

Tu mujhe azmane ki koshish na kar “

This is to Leena & co!! 😂😂😂😂 from us

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Finally got to write something after a long day on a episode... I loved so much..so many thoughts... unrelated to the episode...but felt like sharing...

And now that you don't have to be perfect,

You can be good....

Steinbeck in East of Eden..

Appu Dii and Bodomaa how wonderful people they are....

The reason that I love Appu Dii more than so many other character is because she has saved Aniruddh & she doesn't even know it..She is his beacon,his hope.I see her as a flame that burnt steadily in the darkest spaces of his life. If it was not Appu di then Aniruddh probably would have died of suffocation behind the mask called Aniruddh Bose...

How can I not love a girl who is probably the only one in Bose house who has always put Aniruddh at the top of her priority list? Not on a pedestal..Yes her childish admiration & adoration makes her lovable, the way she looks at him ,as if he is more than a man of flesh and bone,as if she trusted him blindly is so beautiful to see..Yet when he doesn't live up to her expectations,she doesn't shut him out.He is still the person she chooses to complain to even if it is about himself..he is still the person she breaks down before, he is still the person she still hopes to somehow manage everything.... Aniruddh doesn't have to be flawless for her ,he doesn't need to be a superhuman either.All he has to do is to 'be.'..

She is the only person around whom he is not walking in eggshells..He has no insecurities as he probably knows that even if he makes mistakes she will not abandon him,she will still love her.. That's probably why his guard was dropped before her .his mask fell...

At the cost of sounding repetitive I say that Ani plays many parts in her life...he is a younger brother who loves and admired her sister and most importantly respects her talent..and he is also sometimes a father to her..She is stuck at a age when he was abandoned by his parents as a child, the way he looks at her showering her with so much love as if caressing that poor child inside him ...It was him that provided her with the solicitude as well as the solace that makes her feel safe & loved.It is his presence that soothes him and vice versa...

The way Ani cupped her crying face holding on as if this time after his actions may be this love will suddenly disappear,as if he wanted to crawl inside of her & hide from the feelings he doesn't know how to deal with.The void, the sinking feeling...He had a lot of things to say,to express...But he couldn't..He must have thought "Appudi you have no idea how lucky you are right now that at least you can cry this openly..."

Something that intensifies Aniruddh's emotional moments & keeps them grounded is that he never exagerrates his tears. His eyes become flooded, you see one or two tears dangling from the eyelashes for a long moment & then they flow out...That is what makes my chest constrict in pain....

When Appu di with her purity of heart, unadulterated love breaks down for Jhanak.. I could feel every emotions along with her...Appudi character deserves so much more...

I don't like when she is presented just as a device to bring Jhanak closer to Aniruddh, she is someone who has saved him from himself,to provide him with a single proof that yes..he is worthy of receiving happiness, unconditional love...

And Bodomaa...

What a woman!! How much pure and dignified she is!!! Yet filled with pure love for Ani...

I remember her telling Jhanak once that " Ani bohot accha hai...pata nahi Kyun Aisa kar Raha hai" ...there was no judgement or anger...or taunt...she knows her Ani..and she was genuinely interested to know why!!

This time also she is not angry...or disappointed..sad due to the circumstances..yes..but she knows her Ani's heart..." Wahi karna jo tumhara dil kahe..." She knows his heart can't do any injustice to anyone ..be it Jhanak or Arshi...

I so wish Ani and Bodomaa bond was shown more.. I wish he was closer to her..I know he is grown up around her and is closer to her than his own mother..but still there is a distance..may be bcz of Appu Dii..Bodomaa could not give him the time that a child like Ani with a lot of insecurities required...and for Ani who couldn't find love from his mother...it was difficult to connect...but still what she feels for him is soo maternal...

But still she is not being able to shower it on him...as she is showering it on Jhanak...

Actress is soo good...

Instead of exploring such beautiful characters...makers are stuck with third angle.....

And yes...

Love and adoration from these two people- is what he has always deserved & never received from the people he expected it from..his parents...I hope he will get it soon...

And ray of hope...Minu....what an amazing woman she is...a combination of kind hearted Ness and strength...

A much needed positive addition...who can be a big strength and support to both Jhanak and Ani...a good role model for Jhanak...

Hope she brings the much needed light in the show.....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 2 months ago