Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadia

I donโ€™t think even Aashirwad will take place.. Arshi got snubbed twice with the ring.. first when Ani wanted to put the ring.. Tejasโ€™s screening happened.. now she wanted to put and Ani refused smiley37

Ani seemed like he made up his mind smiley37 & this guy will marry smiley37smiley37 dur dur tak I canโ€™t see itโ€™s happening smiley37.. & heโ€™s flaunting Jhanakโ€™s ring smiley42smiley16 front of all smiley37 daring boysmiley15smiley16

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Till yet they are not even engaged so who gave such an immense level of importance to Arshi. Logically speaking, she's just a girlfriend and not even a fiance...yuck ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

now not even girlfriend also smiley37smiley37 now she is just a guest smiley37

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadia

Episode begins with the same blah blah blah from Shubo to Ani about his life with Arshi.. he wishes his son to face all troubles together and win.. looks like Scrooge is talking about J and Ani..smiley37

He wants Ani take their relationship to the right destiny.. now whatโ€™s the destiny?? Kashmir with J and Arshi โ€˜s entry into a psych wardsmiley36๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Shubo says Arshi is the greatest gift for Aniโ€™s bday๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

In which delusional world these people live in. They give a gift to Arshi too.. meanwhile Ani peeking to look at J๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ he seems uninterested in the whole deal.. his half gift is done.. now desperately waiting for the other half๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ why would he care about these people and their gifts.. itโ€™s just Jโ€™s gifts that are priceless..

Shrishti gifts him a chain.. selected by Arshi.. 

he gets blessings.. Appu wants to gift Ani something too..

Now Arshi gifts a ring to Ani๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 

He will throw this away I think.. Tammi is asking Arshi to put the ring.. so that engagement gets completed.. but Ani refused ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ now he is waiting for Jโ€™s ring!! Atta boy!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ he refused Arshi to put the ring despite Shrishti insisting so..

They want to eat.. Laal and Bops gift Ani something.. now starting with Anna Prashan of the baby.. they make him sit and Tammi is blessing him.. Appu wants to gift him too.. J calls Appu.. and gives a chocolate to gift to Ani.. Appu gifted it to Ani.. ๐Ÿฅน

He wants Appu to sit with him.. Now Baby canโ€™t have the payesh properly if Appu sits with him.. according to Scrooge!!

Shrishti asks about Choton? Rumor wants to know about his whereabouts.. now Bipasha taunts Choton saying he must be ashamed  as he doesnโ€™t have any gifts to offer๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ก

Meanwhile Choton meets Minu outside.. and they ask bout each other.. he says itโ€™s thier sonโ€™s bday and he too is invited. Hands her a bag of Rabri and says Benu Padosi sent it.. Minu asks who is that now.. his nick name was supposed to be Poltu.. now Choton is not that professional in lying.. 

Choton asked Minu why she came late.. dis she come to eatโ€ฆ otherwise what must she expect.. hyenas screaming.. 

He convinces her to take the rabri.. Choton is trying some gol gol flirting.. and Minu got irritated ๐Ÿ˜’ so did we..

Jetu supports Choton and says Bipasha that Choton has done much for Ani.. in comparison to others at that house. ani says he need not answer every question and he knows what Choton did for him and that canโ€™t be matched!!

Tammi wants someone to bring payesh.. and J brings it.. Arshi snatches it! Leaving Ani surprised.. now what else did he expect๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Bipasha says itโ€™s good that Arshi took the Payesh.. now she must feed Ani.. she asks Tanu to do it.. then Tanu asks Arshi to do it.. Shrishti speaks about future wife and blah blah blah.. 

I want to see fb scenes of date night J feeding Ani the cake๐Ÿฅน Arshi didnโ€™t feed him first.. but later she does..J looks worried.. Shrishti noticed it!!

Shrishti asks J what did she prepare.. she says nadru yakni and mudhur pulao.. now Arshi is asking her that she never prepared Kashmiri cuisine before.. why now?? J replies that she wanted to make a farewell feast.. Now Shristi is angry bout that!! Saying Ani will never have the food prepared by her.. Shristi wants those dishes removed from the table.. she calls those dishes bad luck.. God knows why?? Food is food!! J tries to blurt that Sirji wanted her to prepare the food.. and Shrishti asks Ani for confirmation.. but J doesnโ€™t want to ruin Aniโ€™s bday.. she says after Saraswathi pooja she asked him to do.. she was preparing food for Appu and thought why not??

Scrooge asked her who asked her to think now.. 

Tanu says doesnโ€™t she know what brings luck and what brings bad luck?? Seriously itโ€™s just food lady!  If you were so inclined why canโ€™t you do something special for your son or ask that banshee to do something๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

J wants to know what she means.. Shrishti intervenes and says that she is not part of the family nor she knows who is her dad.. Ani wonโ€™t eat such food on his birthday.. Sooo who prepared the cake now๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 

Everybody gets stunned! Shrishti says Arshiโ€™s fate is tied to Ani and nothing shall happen.. she aka Arshi to remove those dishes from the table.,

Ani finally opens his mouth..  I thought payesh got stuck in his mouth for a while๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

He says what is saying about the cookโ€™s background etc.. Boroma nd J both prepared food and how can she ban him from eating Jโ€™s food.. Arshi is shocked.. Ani also says itโ€™s not the first time J prepared food.. etc.. now SK says Ani doesnโ€™t feel it different but she does.. she doesnโ€™t want him to eat food prepared by J on his birthday.. she reprimands J for making food.. now J replies that she made food for everyone.. like that matters.. she wonโ€™t force Ani to eat it.. itโ€™s pure vegetarian food.. lotus stem curry.. whatโ€™s wrong?? Arshi asks with what right?? She prepared food!! 

Now Arshi is copying Jโ€™s what haq?? Jaap.. Ani doesnโ€™t care.. he wants to taste Jโ€™s cooking.. even itโ€™s just a little smiley37smiley37smiley37mind in the gutter.. 

Scrooge wants to order food for him from 5star restaurant.. Jetu wants him to taste and Shubo doesnโ€™t want to!! Bipasha asks why is not J studying?? Way.. when does she care..

Tanu aks Bips not to care about Jโ€™s exams.. and and she asks her not eat that food as itโ€™s bad luck.. 

J says she didnโ€™t know she must not prepare food.. if itโ€™s bad luck to eat her food.. then she doesnโ€™t want Ani to eat it..

Ani promises himself that he will eat that food today at any cost!!!

Itโ€™s Minton comedy again๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Minu seems irritated with Choton.. how will she agree to marry him now๐Ÿฅน

He explains the feel of Mrinalini name and describes a person with perfect features.. Minu gets irritated further..

Thankyou Ramya โค๏ธAnother filler type epiosde .

Why dont they change the topic of family taunts .

I am getting so irritated with same stuffs .

I loved your "payesh got stuck " ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I was laughing when I read it .

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ani seemed like he made up his mind smiley37 & this guy will marry smiley37smiley37 dur dur tak I canโ€™t see itโ€™s happening smiley37.. & heโ€™s flaunting Jhanakโ€™s ring smiley42smiley16 front of all smiley37 daring boysmiley15smiley16

If J gives ishara.. he will turn this world upside down.. itโ€™s J who wants make a pickle of her love.. saving Ani for her useless didi๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

didnโ€™t know Arshi ko sharm bhi aati hai! She doesnโ€™t find that emotion of sharm haya when sheโ€™s all over him in public, toh khaana khilaate waqt sharm kaisa!!!๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿค“

Vidya, did you find that emotion on her face...I did nt.

Waise all of them are besharm .. Ani and Jhanak busy staring despite having an angry in house audience!

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Sentence of the day-

โ€˜Ani aaj tumhara bday haiโ€™

Almost every single person uttered that sentence today !!! 

When Srishti gifted that chain, it appeared as if a puppy dog is getting a new leash๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ the pup looked funny with the golden leash on๐Ÿ˜

Something good happened.. Ani didnโ€™t wear Arshiโ€™s ring.. but covered up for it saying that ise sambhaal ke rakhunga and 

haan ..โ€™ek baar nahin das baar nahin hazaar baar pehnoonga โ€˜ my mind voice saying โ€˜toh utni baar utaaroge bhi tohโ€™๐Ÿ˜

Nose cut moment of the #Lasha couple by Ani: pair padoon aur woh bhi aap dono ke??๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜
Shubho thinks Arshi herself is a great gift for Ani!! Zaruri nahin ki baap bete ki soch milti hon!!

Appu di giving Cadbury to Mr Cadbury sponsored by Milkybar was a sweet moment but didnโ€™t last long either!! 

I didnโ€™t know Arshi ko sharm bhi aati hai! She doesnโ€™t find that emotion of sharm haya when sheโ€™s all over him in public, toh khaana khilaate waqt sharm kaisa!!!๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿค“

Ani didnโ€™t speak up .. just stood.. no sat for a change like a dumb and deaf but cute pup๐Ÿ˜.  
He could have silenced them by owning up to his request to j for making those dishes.. paagal pup ๐Ÿถ.. hopeless dumbo!

Meanwhile the Minton coupleโ€™s  โ€˜naughty- sweet โ€˜ encounter staggering to reach any conclusions !!
Chotonโ€™s flirt mode on  - seems sheโ€™s as beautiful as a rose petal๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคช and that mam is also giving so much bhaav.. 

Such a waste of  five minutes !!  I thought the in-house โ€˜drama of who will feed the puppy what โ€˜ would atleast end with her entry.. but in vain๐Ÿ™„

I think #Lasha are going to capture the white pup Ani eating those forbidden dishes fed by our cute kitty Jhanak.. the purpose of Arshiโ€™s game of candid captures is finally decoded ๐Ÿ˜œ

Yeah , waiting for that game pics ..

This is so beautiful , entire epiosde with a lot of humour .โค๏ธ

Aaj Ani ka Birthday hai 

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

now not even girlfriend also smiley37smiley37 now she is just a guest smiley37

But this is serious! This family mistreated Jhanak at that level where she once thought for a suicide!

Feel very pity for such an innocent and pure soul. Ani's love can heal that extreme pain in her โค๏ธ

Itny pyaar usny usky lye cooking kri or itni badtameezi se zaleel kra....even we treat our real maids like our guests. 

Jahil makers! ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Thankyou Ramya โค๏ธAnother filler type epiosde .

Why dont they change the topic of family taunts .

I am getting so irritated with same stuffs .

I loved your "payesh got stuck " ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I was laughing when I read it .

Ghum used to be the same.. I hate these zillats.. who does birthdays like this.. I agree with the ashirwad part.. but the garland? And payesh feeding? Must ask Sohini, if thatโ€™s the part of Bengal tradition?
Whatโ€™s this food bringing bad luck? Itโ€™s just food right.. 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Ani rulauga par aapne pehle rula diya Maya ji smiley19

Beautiful, Heart touching and heart wrenching write up smiley27

โ€œGhar se beti jo ja rahi haiโ€ smiley28

Tanha sa Dil hai mera

Jaanu na kahaan kho gaya

Milta nahi pyaar ka aasra

Yeh naina... chainaaa

Dhoonde hai din rainaaa

Yeh naina... chainaaa

Dhoonde hai din rainaaa... 

Thanks Sohini.

This song is so beautiful ...hope they play this one instead of some film song when she leaves .

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Sentence of the day-

โ€˜Ani aaj tumhara bday haiโ€™

Almost every single person uttered that sentence today !!! 

When Srishti gifted that chain, it appeared as if a puppy dog is getting a new leash๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ the pup looked funny with the golden leash on๐Ÿ˜

Something good happened.. Ani didnโ€™t wear Arshiโ€™s ring.. but covered up for it saying that ise sambhaal ke rakhunga and 

haan ..โ€™ek baar nahin das baar nahin hazaar baar pehnoonga โ€˜ my mind voice saying โ€˜toh utni baar utaaroge bhi tohโ€™๐Ÿ˜

Nose cut moment of the #Lasha couple by Ani: pair padoon aur woh bhi aap dono ke??๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜
Shubho thinks Arshi herself is a great gift for Ani!! Zaruri nahin ki baap bete ki soch milti hon!!

Appu di giving Cadbury to Mr Cadbury sponsored by Milkybar was a sweet moment but didnโ€™t last long either!! 

I didnโ€™t know Arshi ko sharm bhi aati hai! She doesnโ€™t find that emotion of sharm haya when sheโ€™s all over him in public, toh khaana khilaate waqt sharm kaisa!!!๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿค“

Ani didnโ€™t speak up .. just stood.. no sat for a change like a dumb and deaf but cute pup๐Ÿ˜.  
He could have silenced them by owning up to his request to j for making those dishes.. paagal pup ๐Ÿถ.. hopeless dumbo!

Meanwhile the Minton coupleโ€™s  โ€˜naughty- sweet โ€˜ encounter staggering to reach any conclusions !!
Chotonโ€™s flirt mode on  - seems sheโ€™s as beautiful as a rose petal๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคช and that mam is also giving so much bhaav.. 

Such a waste of  five minutes !!  I thought the in-house โ€˜drama of who will feed the puppy what โ€˜ would atleast end with her entry.. but in vain๐Ÿ™„

I think #Lasha are going to capture the white pup Ani eating those forbidden dishes fed by our cute kitty Jhanak.. the purpose of Arshiโ€™s game of candid captures is finally decoded ๐Ÿ˜œ

My reaction of the day is..

โ€œKheechne ka bhi seema hothi hainโ€ ..๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ 

Yaar..from the time they returned from the date..watching every episode gives me a headache..why do they have to scream..iss se acha dhoom thana thana na hain..๐Ÿ˜‚ what nonsense is that logic of certain food being inauspicious..arey yeh kaunsi writers hain bhai..๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ she has been making food all along, why today is only the problem..and what is this Tan doing? Just if Shrishti says something Ani has to listen whatever it is whether it is right or wrong? Why donโ€™t they all do sashtaang pranaam to this useless chillam chilli celebrities..and clean up their feet with their hands..๐Ÿ˜ก 

I am sick and tired of this never ending nonsense..if Ani doesnโ€™t return from Kashmir with J as his legally wedded wife..that will be it for me..Arey yaar after damaging our ear drums with these many repeated assaults, if they donโ€™t balance the show with positivity, itโ€™s becoming unbearable.. why does Ani become mum every other episode..๐Ÿ™„

P.S: Thank you for the tags ladies..โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Funcnv - 1 months ago