Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Cute chapter! But i would have preferred if Abhira systemically stopped speaking to Armaan and focused on her exit planning. After seeing DP and knowing.of Ruhi, she can't stay and do couple things with Armaan

Nivedita_SS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Personally I don't think she's doing couple things voluntarily with him. He's in her space and she is unable to put that boundary even though she knows he hurt her immensely with his lies. She's not saying no, but she isn't saying yes either. I wanted to use these chapters to establish Armaan's pov around her, he wants to care for her, trying to make her speak to him but she's still silent mostly with him. I request you to please be patient with the development and plot progression.

Kalma007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

OMG, this is adorable!!!!! I really needed something light and not drama-filled considered what the kachra Yrkkh is airing lately!

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Look forward to seeing how this progresses.

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Personally, I needed this. Something light and fluffy. Abhira being doted on by the family is really needed rn. Plus, it was sweet to see the couple shopping together. I love doing that as well.

And I have a habit of mixing flavours as well. Although I do chocolate, strawberry and vanilla together. And butterscotch and mango together😅

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Very good update.
8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing 🤩

Loved armaan helping abhira understand that she is part of family

Love manisha role in bringing them together

I hope armaan discovers ruhi mistake of making divorce papers soon and clears the truth in front of family and abhira

Excited to read more

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful update,cont soon

Nice update, will see how the story progresses.

Update soon

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice

Word Count: 1