Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

RCB Ko bachane ke liye hi bhagwan Kalyug me avtaar lenge...smiley37aur kisi ke bas ki nahi hai...

Aur this movie is the biggest weapon for Manoj Tiwari' s opposition...agar Manoj Tiwari Ko vote diya toh Apne mp ki yeh movie dekhni hogi..smiley37

unhe dekhke waise bhi cartoon cartoon vive ati hain smiley37
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spandan24

unhe dekhke waise bhi cartoon cartoon vive ati hain smiley37

Watched Maidaan. Proper Research and everything. Brilliant movie. They made sure to maintain scoreline, match ke andar kya ho doesn't matter. smiley36

Very sad the Football administration couldn't catch on it.

Neither did hockey.

Cricket did in 1983 and won't let it go for anything near in future.

Even if we don't win, there is IPL, the performing arts branch of cricket.

Also i am comparing movies. Gold vs Maidaan Vs 83.

Lot of support and passion for Hockey and Football from admin and public.

Hardly any for cricket until we reached finals In 83. Even while we reached, it was used for other purposes.

This was supposed to be made before Covid. But covid delayed it.

And like dangal this was also a one sided win but cinematic effects is needed. 😅

Edited by BeingBlunt - 5 months ago
rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kabir

how did DJ set his fireproof suit on fire?

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: rinki_99

how did DJ set his fireproof suit on fire?

Whcih episode are you in right now?

rinki_99 thumbnail

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Whcih episode are you in right now?

I just finished 202.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: rinki_99

I just finished 202.

Which episode was more frustrating? Ep 169 or 199?smiley37

rinki_99 thumbnail

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Which episode was more frustrating? Ep 169 or 199?smiley37

both are good contenders in raising my blood pressuresmiley44but if i had to choose, I give episode 169 the award for one of the most insensitively handled topics.

HeirOfSlytherin thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

After getting statutory warning for years from my friends and well-wishers to not watch this movie...I finally decided to take the plunge...and ended up watching the best smiley37oscar worthysmiley37movie called "DESH-DROHI"....scripted,produced and started by The Great KRK..smiley37

Abb iski story ke bare me kya hi kahun..

I will explain...few moments..

1: If you want to see KRK running as if his backside is on fire, then there are plenty..smiley37

2: if you want to see what downfall for an actress looks like then watch Gracy Singh here..(from Lagaan,Munna Bhai MBBS to thissmiley32smiley37)

3: here our hero after watching the heroine bashing the goons... Picks up her handkerchief, smells it and in his mind gets transported to foreign locations where he is dancing with her..

4: Our hero is searching for a job,when his friend offers him a watchman job he refused saying he has not studied till college to do this job...but then agrees to sell fruits...smiley37

5: Our heroine formed a conclusion that our hero is dill ka Raja...bcz his name is Raja..smiley37.

6: Heroine introduces hero to her younger brother who can't speak.. saying "I have done everything in my life for him only.." then all three of them started running from police bcz of circumstances and while police is about to shoot them..chota bhai comes to the front ,takes the bullet..then hero jumps and shoots every police.. heroine then leaves her brothers body on the road..and left with the hero..smiley37

Hero and heroine start dancing and singing on every possible occassion even after heroine's brother has been shot..smiley37

7: Best part of the movie is when our hero gets shot.... I don't want to say much...smiley37

You watch . Short clip hai..dekhna..

https://youtu.be/yr5MqAG2S84?si=m5HPnbonmN1J6_30

All the main cast, didn't do any substantial work after this movie inhindi market...this movie killed their career...smiley36

But I would say Govt should punish the criminal by making them watch this movie..Kasham se crime rate Kam ho jayegi..smiley37

In what mind did you decide to watch it? Must have been so torturous.. Watch something good to cleanse your eyes after this..

BeingBlunt thumbnail

https://twitter.com/sscomp32/status/1672255517702627328?t=C4A1OzYIpge9JJrIOPnmYw&s=19

I can't beleive I posted like this for Mohit. smiley37smiley39

Also he is only the 4th person who has changed my opinion about him. smiley37smiley39

What a performance from him. From this tweet i beleive i didn't think he had it in him to Essay this character. Whatever he was given he excelled.

Now I fear I will be expelled from AT. smiley37smiley39

Spandan24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

https://twitter.com/sscomp32/status/1672255517702627328?t=C4A1OzYIpge9JJrIOPnmYw&s=19

I can't beleive I posted like this for Mohit. smiley37smiley39

Also he is only the 4th person who has changed my opinion about him. smiley37smiley39

What a performance from him. From this tweet i beleive i didn't think he had it in him to Essay this character. Whatever he was given he excelled.

Now I fear I will be expelled from AT. smiley37smiley39

ye kya harquat hain IF post kaise ho gya *IGNORE*
Edited by Spandan24 - 5 months ago