Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Are you people still watching

Its a whole new show now. Abhi tak ka story me Business Rivalry ke Naam me it's going towards a cliche enemies to star crossed lovers. smiley37
Edited by BeingBlunt - 2 months ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Mukesh Khanna is such rigid as well as mad human being. Try to dictate what others should do or not smiley7

I was watching Mukesh Khanna's interview with nitish bhardwaj. But OMG what a stark difference between both personalitiessmiley39. Nitish Bhardwaj is such a well learned and knowledgeable man. No wonder he did full justice to Sri Krishna at that young age. I just love to hear that man❤️. Whereas Mukesh khaana who is also his share of knowledge but so resistance to change.smiley39 In fact, nitish was also saying to him that Puri duniya ka theka aapne ya maine thodi na leke rakha haismiley37

MK has gone senile. Recently he said Kalki Jaisa Movies Bihar/Odisha ke logon ko samajh me nahi aayega. smiley37smiley35
CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

MK has gone senile. Recently he said Kalki Jaisa Movies Bihar/Odisha ke logon ko samajh me nahi aayega. smiley37smiley35

That guy has really lost it....used to like him as Shaktimaan but ever since i learnt about his offscreen personality i don't even feel like watching any show with him in it
RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Moonks

I guess Naira danced on this song in her Brain tumor track

Brain tumor tha fir bhi dance krna thasmiley36

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Itv at its best. smiley37

You know it's so freaking wierd and maybe my bad luck that I wasn't much interested when yrkkh was very good story wise. smiley36 But they had to write the most kachra story when I was totally interested. smiley37 Now it's a better kind of story but wo interest nahin hai.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Itv at its best. smiley37

You know it's so freaking wierd and maybe my bad luck that I wasn't much interested when yrkkh was very good story wise. smiley36 But they had to write the most kachra story when I was totally interested. smiley37 Now it's a better kind of story but wo interest nahin hai.

Meanwhile me: i watched at all stagessmiley36 saw it in its best, okayish, worst, but not now when its getting bettersmiley36

But i would say 2009-2016 was best time.. if we think from that era perspective, otherwise nowadays ppl even troll movies like HSSH nd HAHK.. they were 1999 movies, they expect it to be made like 2020smiley36

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Its a whole new show now. Abhi tak ka story me Business Rivalry ke Naam me it's going towards a cliche enemies to star crossed lovers. smiley37

But how are they planning it?

Especially when Neil is still there .

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

Woh Naira Hai woh kuch bhi kar sakti haismiley37
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

But how are they planning it?

Especially when Neil is still there .

Neil character is about to get finished. World Cup ke time se sun rahe hai. smiley37

Ab to Birbal ka Khichdi lag raha. smiley37

Inme se koi ek track pick karenge. smiley36

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165623354

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Moonks

Woh Naira Hai woh kuch bhi kar sakti haismiley37

Tum yahan kyu hosmiley7jao yahan se... shooooo