Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: rbpll

Ohh..that i understand...in fact, after duryodhan he was only offered negative role. Unfortunately, earlier days actors like Arun govil, nitish bhardwaj who work in mythology are type casted in those only.

Yes, I think he has been luckiest in the lot, he got most variety of roles. Negative role in Sanam Bewafa, positive role in Border, comedy in Ready. He was an important character in everything that he did.

Else others had just become either typecase or lost.

Gajendra Chauhan had to do that useless car salesman role in Bagban, Firoze Khan(Arjun) did such forgetful and humiliating performances in Mehandi and Raja ki aayegi baraat, I dont think he did anything after that. Even Rupa Ganguly was nearly off after that flop movie (kali teri choti waala), she got back very late and had some okaish roles.

Mukesh Khanna I dont even want to talk about, he is still not out of his Shaktimaan mode

Only Pankaj Dheer has somehow fared equal to him

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Yes, I think he has been luckiest in the lot, he got most variety of roles. Negative role in Sanam Bewafa, positive role in Border, comedy in Ready. He was an important character in everything that he did.

Else others had just become either typecase or lost.

Gajendra Chauhan had to do that useless car salesman role in Bagban, Firoze Khan(Arjun) did such forgetful and humiliating performances in Mehandi and Raja ki aayegi baraat, I dont think he did anything after that. Even Rupa Ganguly was nearly off after that flop movie (kali teri choti waala), she got back very late and had some okaish roles.

Mukesh Khanna I dont even want to talk about, he is still not out of his Shaktimaan mode

Only Pankaj Dheer has somehow fared equal to him

Mukesh Khanna is such rigid as well as mad human being. Try to dictate what others should do or not smiley7

I was watching Mukesh Khanna's interview with nitish bhardwaj. But OMG what a stark difference between both personalitiessmiley39. Nitish Bhardwaj is such a well learned and knowledgeable man. No wonder he did full justice to Sri Krishna at that young age. I just love to hear that man❤️. Whereas Mukesh khaana who is also his share of knowledge but so resistance to change.smiley39 In fact, nitish was also saying to him that Puri duniya ka theka aapne ya maine thodi na leke rakha haismiley37

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Kab? smiley3 If true looks like DKP really bought rights for the song. smiley36

I guess Naira danced on this song in her Brain tumor track

Team Gargi

Mukesh Khanna is such rigid as well as mad human being. Try to dictate what others should do or not smiley7

I was watching Mukesh Khanna's interview with nitish bhardwaj. But OMG what a stark difference between both personalitiessmiley39. Nitish Bhardwaj is such a well learned and knowledgeable man. No wonder he did full justice to Sri Krishna at that young age. I just love to hear that man❤️. Whereas Mukesh khaana who is also his share of knowledge but so resistance to change.smiley39 In fact, nitish was also saying to him that Puri duniya ka theka aapne ya maine thodi na leke rakha haismiley37

I used to like him as Shaktiman, but it was the post 2020 lockdown when I started seeing his personal view, it agitated me to the core. The guy is self obsessed, he claimed that he can get an election ticket from any party if he wants, every interview he was like mujhe 13 filmo ka experience tha fir main Mahabharat karne aaya, arre to koi ehsaan kiya hai? kya kisi ne aapke pair pakde the ki kar lo Mahabharat warna BR Chopra ka production house bik jaayega.

Kapil Sharma show me un sabko bulaaya tha (Mukesh ji wasn't invited), then out of nowhere he made a comment that he knew that this show is being planned and he had told Goofi Paintal earlier itself that don't get him invited since he doesn't like to go at such places

In fact I didn't even like the way he hold to Puneet sir in an interview. Puneet sir said he wanted to do the role of Duryodhan so was unwilling to play Bheem and he was immediately like Maine to saaf keh diya tha ki main Duryodhan nhi karoonga, tumhe bura lage to lage. Felt so off.

And his over righteousness, made a statement that today mother is working so kids spend their time with kaam waali bai watching saas bahu serials so then are getting non sankskaari

He had invited mostly all the Mahabharat actors in his show to interview them and throughout he is the one speaking. Arre agar khud hi bolna hai to guest kyu bulaate ho.

I like everyone in old Mahabharat cast, even Gajendra Chauhan(and that is something to say) and Vinod Kapoor(Dusshashan) but can't stand Mukesh Khanna at all

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 2 months ago
rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

I used to like him as Shaktiman, but it was the post 2020 lockdown when I started seeing his personal view, it agitated me to the core. The guy is self obsessed, he claimed that he can get an election ticket from any party if he wants, every interview he was like mujhe 13 filmo ka experience tha fir main Mahabharat karne aaya, arre to koi ehsaan kiya hai? kya kisi ne aapke pair pakde the ki kar lo Mahabharat warna BR Chopra ka production house bik jaayega.

Kapil Sharma show me un sabko bulaaya tha (Mukesh ji wasn't invited), then out of nowhere he made a comment that he knew that this show is being planned and he had told Goofi Paintal earlier itself that don't get him invited since he doesn't like to go at such places

In fact I didn't even like the way he hold to Puneet sir in an interview. Puneet sir said he wanted to do the role of Duryodhan so was unwilling to play Bheem and he was immediately like Maine to saaf keh diya tha ki main Duryodhan nhi karoonga, tumhe bura lage to lage. Felt so off.

And his over righteousness, made a statement that today mother is working so kids spend their time with kaam waali bai watching saas bahu serials so then are getting non sankskaari

He had invited mostly all the Mahabharat actors in his show to interview them and throughout he is the one speaking. Arre agar khud hi bolna hai to guest kyu bulaate ho.

I like everyone in old Mahabharat cast, even Gajendra Chauhan(and that is something to say) and Vinod Kapoor(Dusshashan) but can't stand Mukesh Khanna at all

I know...he don't let his guest speak smiley7. I am glad he didn't come to kapil sharma show. That MB one was my fav epi🤩. Mukesh khaana aata to sab maza kirkira kar deta😡

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Bdw are you watching vanshaj nowadays?

Team Gargi

Bdw are you watching vanshaj nowadays?

No I mean watch one episode in like 10-15 days

Team Gargi

No I mean watch one episode in like 10-15 days

Are you people still watching

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

I stopped watching after ep 290

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Left it from chinki track...again started watching it as heard that Neil's character will end soon. Now I only watches neivika scenes that too if those are good.smiley36