Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

LMAO. WTF. smiley37smiley37

I just saw Women Empowermentmaa Using the RK Title song in BG to denote the two 80+ year old senile Buddha buddhi. smiley37

And I was like WTF. smiley37smiley39

First of all when I heard it I was like My Mom is Watching RK, or maybe there is an Ad on Hotstar regarding that since TV is re telecasting it.

But it's was being used in that show. Lmao.

How did Swastik agree to share the rights to play? DKP has such money and power to buy copyrights to it? Or Star forced them since it's all about star shows. Don't remember any other case of such mixup of songs.

Or was RK music released as a separate album?

This is mild compared to the BGM's I've heard play in serials...one of the soap operas actually used sare jahan se acha's tune for a child character who was a bit innocent in that showsmiley37

Moonks thumbnail

I just saw Women Empowermentmaa Using the RK Title song in BG to denote the two 80+ year old senile Buddha buddhi. smiley37

First of all when I heard it I was like My Mom is Watching RK, or maybe there is an Ad on Hotstar regarding that since TV is re telecasting it.

How did Swastik agree to share the rights to play? DKP has such money and power to buy copyrights to it? Or Star forced them since it's all about star shows. Don't remember any other case of such mixup of songs.

Or was RK music released as a separate album?

The song was used in Yrkkh as well, but it was for promotional purpose I guess
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

The song was used in Yrkkh as well, but it was for promotional purpose I guess

Kab? smiley3 If true looks like DKP really bought rights for the song. smiley36

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Or was RK music released as a sepakrate album?

Why torcher you yourself with upmasmiley37

Is show me kya chalta rehta haismiley39

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: Moonks

Mahajan khandan se zyada members bhi haismiley37

Show mahajan khandaan pe jo hai smiley37. A one big dysfunctional family.smiley36

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

This is mild compared to the BGM's I've heard play in serials...one of the soap operas actually used sare jahan se acha's tune for a child character who was a bit innocent in that showsmiley37

Its still a popular separate BGM and not a original Song of a tv show. I meant Original TV song played in another show from a different PH.
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Why torcher you yourself with upmasmiley37

Is show me kya chalta rehta haismiley39

Mom dekhti hai. smiley39 Why would I? smiley37

I got curious because of RK BGM. Swastik music department is literally unmatched. Unreal goose bumping soulful music they have. smiley41smiley14

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Mom dekhti hai. smiley39 Why would I? smiley37

I got curious because of RK BGM. Swastik music department is literally unmatched. Unreal goose bumping soulful music they have. smiley41smiley14

Vo to vanshaj se pata hi chal gaya that how much good their BGM is...story bhale hi kaisi ho smiley39

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Its still a popular separate BGM and not a original Song of a tv show. I meant Original TV song played in another show from a different PH.

But they used a patriotic song's BGM for a tv show! Imo that's more wild than thissmiley36

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

But they used a patriotic song's BGM for a tv show! Imo that's more wild than thissmiley36

Lol. I guess you are on different point.

Songs released separately or as part of an album can be used after properly obtaining a copyright license.

But Original songs like this RK (Dont know if released seperately) which are part of another show and not standalone can't be used by others unless released. So it looks like DKP got StarPlus to force Swastik to share right with them. smiley36