Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Btw just that you know I love Rani as an actor. Nobody can pull mardaani like Rani did . Kudos to her . A solid actor 🙏maybe I am in minority but I find Rani voice, rare .

Bekind thumbnail

I think Kareena favorite co star is Akshay Kumar. But karishma played supporting actress in Dil to pagal hai and yet she stole the show and won all the awards. It really matters how important the role is and how you can work it in your favor.

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Yearh and why even Rani had to play that role which was neither authorback nor had much screen time...even Amir's role was not that great front of Kareena...

nawazudin swallowed Amir smiley36it was Kareena and nawazudin show
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Itna bhi kya pyar with Ajay keh apni solo heroine image ko hee daav par laga deya

Originally posted by: infinity101

That’s such a crap film. Rani Hrithik pairing was super odd as well.

yes movie was when saw it on tv years later n was lol inky songs good. Strange that toook the guy wins to know kareena was writing those letters. Oh well movie was cringe 😬 Taalash I disagree Kareena role was applauded by the critics then ranis ott reactions in a minimal role. The villian overpowered Aamir khan in the movie as well. The movie was a semi hit at that time.

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Btw just that you know I love Rani as an actor. Nobody can pull mardaani like Rani did . Kudos to her . A solid actor 🙏maybe I am in minority but I find Rani voice, rare .

yes the voice is rare very rare and trauma to my ears
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wat_up

yes movie was when saw it on tv years later n was lol inky songs good. Strange that toook the guy wins to know kareena was writing those letters. Oh well movie was cringe 😬 Taalash I disagree Kareena role was applauded by the critics then ranis ott reactions in a minimal role. The villian overpowered Aamir khan in the movie as well. The movie was a semi hit at that time.

Rani was OTT in Talaash ? smiley11 You will make me hate Preity now
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Karishma should come back. Kareenas doing well now

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I think Kareena did a wonderful job as a lawyer in the film though, when she was presenting her husband’s case. PC ko toh uss puri movie mei orgasm aa rakha tha.

😂 smiley36

Word Count: 0

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Briaahna

I love her voice as well smiley27