Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago
My past experience tells me the nicer the music the shittier the movie smiley36
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

My past experience tells me the nicer the music the shittier the movie smiley36

Truer words have never been spoken. It’s like they are overcompensating for their garbage scripts.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

I would've cried as well if I were Karishma, especially remembering that her character in the film forgave her cheating husband after he victimised himself through a whole ass song on her wedding day. Gaslit her into ditching Akshay Kumar in his peak days with a full head of hair. Cry more girl coz I’m crying with you.

Mourning a life with someone decent looking over a life with Abhishek Bachchan is what she is doing! smiley37

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: pathaka

Usually ppl tend to think marriage working or not working is coz of the ppl involved..it’s much more than that …it’s really a matter of destiny tbh

Kareena and karishma are a classic example ….kareena always says karishma is the glue that holds their fam together …shes the good daughter and one who would have been an ideal wife and DIL (in the conventional sense) and kareena is the rebel who has no filter, is perceived arrogant

Typically the rebel is usually the one to struggle with marriage but it’s the other way around here

Goes to show that your personality (adjustable, amiable) is not what’s making a marriage succeed …u could be the nicest person and married to a complete asshole (like in the case of karishma) and that will never work no matter how adjustable u are

Or u could be 2 perceived rebels (saif and kareena) who are considered egoistic , arrogant, rigid in their beliefs (all red flags in a marriage) and yet gel well together and have a marriage that works and brings the best out of both of u

I wish ppl realise that and stop making it seem like “if only ppl adjusted more” they’d have a happy marriage …those Indian matchmaking aunty types who want ppl to be “flexible and adjustable and easy”…that’s not what makes a marriage tick imo…it’s not abt how adjustable u are ..it’s whether or not ur willing to adjust for that specific person ur marrying and if they are willing to do the same with u (which is beyond ur control)

Exactly it’s all about the person who you marry & how much compatible you are with that particular person. Family ki bonding or influential hona doesn’t make a marriage work. Agar compatibility between 2 people are good toh Chal jati hai marriage like Saifeena. I am pretty sure if Shahid Kareena got married they would have divorced like Karishma/Sanjay & many other couples who live unhappily just because they are married for the heck of it.

Latest example of unhappy marriage are Ranbir & Alia who according to many blinds don’t even live on the same story of their building. Not to mention too much of neetu interference cannot be ignored.

Edited by BhataktiJawani - 4 hours ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 hours ago

Rani Mukherjee, Karishma--there was a line for Abhishek---and married Miss World---very lucky

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 hours ago

OK

Edited by maha15 - 2 hours ago

Word Count: 0