Karishma is in tears listening her and Abhishek song

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

Does she have any regrets? The way she became emotional and holding her tears is telling something else. They were my favorite couple.

I feel so bad the pain she went through smiley19she deserved so much happiness and love. She worked very hard in her life.

https://youtu.be/D9f6jHBoa-4?si=zuDldPTZmyUAbHKG

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_-GEPjPeSQ/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

It’s hard to say. They were together for five years and happily got engaged. Their break up was ugly. But that break up lead to her marriage which gave her her two kids. Regardless of how bad that marriage was I’m sure she’s grateful for her children. If I were to speculate I would say her emotions were probably more about memories of that song or shooting that song rather than her romance with Abhishek. But again, hard to say 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

As bad as Abhishek might be, I am sure he is a much better hubby then Karishma’s ex-husband.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

May be..she had a bad marriage so many ppl regret their breakups

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

She had a very tragic love life. Besides her despicable husband and Abhishek, there was also Ajay in her life before that. From what I've heard, both Ajay and Kajol were seeing other people when they got together and broke things off with their partners.

That being said, Ajay doesn't seem like a very good husband either so I think Karisma didn't miss out. And while I know many people ship Salman and Karisma together, considering his history as an abuser and cheater, I don't think she would have had much luck there either. And she seems the type who would probably endure the abuse for as long as she could.

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Karishma and abhisek also wouldn't have lasted since she was a strong, self made woman like Aish and sooner or later that would have caused a tiff in the bachchan household.

Also i know society tells us that married life is the ultimate happiness but i would rather be divorced and happy like karishma, hrithik than be miserable all life woth your partner like jaya-amitabh, basically all bschchans all this point etc

Karishma def made mistakes choosing a partner, but she seems to have come to terms with her choices and genuinely seem happy in her life. I dont think she is crying over Abhisek anymore.

Edited by Outlander22 - a day ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

She had a sad life. She deserved better.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Outlander22

Karishma and abhisek also wouldn't have lasted since she was a strong, self made woman like Aish and sooner or later that would have caused a tiff in the bachchan household.

Also i know society tells us that married life is the ultimate happiness but i would rather be divorced and happy like karishma, hrithik than be miserable all life woth your partner like jaya-amitabh, basically all bschchans all this point etc

Karishma def made mistakes choosing a partner, but she seems to have come to terms with her choices and genuinely seem happy in her life. I dont think she is crying over Abhisek anymore.

Umm..no..not even close

Aish is a strong self made woman..lolo is neither self made & definitely not strong..she has been a puppet of babita through half of her life and has barely stood up for herself..

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Yes it hurts it hurts smiley18

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I do not see any tears