I feel second hand embarrassment for her here

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C76_BkIRZKr/?igsh=MWIwNGUwanB0b2sw

I know this is old and hopefully better sense has prevailed since..but her fakeness just gets exposed so well here that it is embarrassing..the look on the interviewer's face..like what are you even saying..you are promoting "white" skin ..stop BSing..

Also..i remember now she often says in the western media..i was called dusky beauty..what does dusky even mean? Dude..you yourself would call yourself that..and now making it seem it was others who did that to you..smiley36

Edited by cougarTown - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Has any interviewer ever asked SRK about endorsing fairness creams??

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Because of woke culture ppl started realising how wrong we r to prefer white skin over dark. Earlier wanting fair skin was normalised n ppl didn't find anything wrong with fairness cream ad. It was so famous that men fairness cream was also launched.

https://youtu.be/_r_OFpfx6bg?si=8wyPQeVIhSOrNQ6Q

It was normal in Bollywood too to make jokes on dark ppl n showed them ugly. Now things r changing for better

angelic2005 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have fair skin, I turn red in the heat or cold, any skin imperfections like spots, scars stand out. I don’t understand this obsession. I love my mum’s darker skin tone, her skin looks flawless. Even the west prefer to have a tan cause it makes the skin look healthier. Even mine looks much better with a slight tan compared to fair with blotchy skin. People need to learn to be happy with what they have otherwise they could ruin their skin for the worse.
cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Has any interviewer ever asked SRK about endorsing fairness creams??

I am sure he will be honest about it if asked, not make up incorrect statements to defend himself..here PC makes a total fool of herself..coz nothing gets deleted from the internet..

cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic2005

I have fair skin, I turn red in the heat or cold, any skin imperfections like spots, scars stand out. I don’t understand this obsession. I love my mum’s darker skin tone, her skin looks flawless. Even the west prefer to have a tan cause it makes the skin look healthier. Even mine looks much better with a slight tan compared to fair with blotchy skin. People need to learn to be happy with what they have otherwise they could ruin their skin for the worse.

I have fair skin too..i am petrified of melanoma coz you have more chances of getting it with lighter skin..thats how my mom died too..she was super fair..i don't get the obsession too..and anything that plays with your melanin..stay far far away from it..please..i am alarmed how casual these whitening injections have become in usage..scary..value your health folks..

Edited by cougarTown - 1 months ago
angelic2005 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

I have fair skin too..i am petrified of melanoma coz you have more chances of getting it with lighter skin..thats how my mom died too..she was super fair..i don't get the obsession too..and anything that plays with your melanin..stay far far away from it..please..i am alarmed how casual these whitening injections have become in usage..scary..value your health folks..

I try to stay out the sun, or cover up. I got my skin tone from my dad cause he’s very fair. I have loads of moles on my face too.

My cousin in her teens had same skin tone as my mum but now she in her 20’s her skin tone has drastically changed to fair. I don’t know if she had stuff done on her trips to India or in a beauty salon in the UK. She looked really beautiful in her teens with her curly long hair. It’s all gone and covered in too much make up. It’s weird I’m in my 40’s but appear younger than my 20 year old cousin. What the hell are they doing to their skin that is aging them.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Don't get embarrassed for celebs, don't live someone else's life...

😂

cougarTown thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Because of woke culture ppl started realising how wrong we r to prefer white skin over dark. Earlier wanting fair skin was normalised n ppl didn't find anything wrong with fairness cream ad. It was so famous that men fairness cream was also launched.

https://youtu.be/_r_OFpfx6bg?si=8wyPQeVIhSOrNQ6Q

It was normal in Bollywood too to make jokes on dark ppl n showed them ugly. Now things r changing for better

OMG..what the hell is this..how was this not cancelled? this is so offensive..they aren't even being subtle about it..

Yes this was so deep rooted..there was this actress rimi sen who once said that rohit shetty is an amazing director..i am looking beautiful in golmaal..he can make even a black african look pretty..i kid you not..those were her words and she was cancelled (and rightfully so) after that..

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cougarTown

OMG..what the hell is this..how was this not cancelled? this is so offensive..they aren't even being subtle about it..

Yes this was so deep rooted..there was this actress rimi sen who once said that rohit shetty is an amazing director..i am looking beautiful in golmaal..he can make even a black african look pretty..i kid you not..those were her words and she was cancelled (and rightfully so) after that..

She was an easy target with no fans, easy to cancel. Shahrukh made offensive jabs on the South Indians through his movies and in real life too, did he get cancelled? His fans found a way to justify and cover him.