Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

Yeh bhajan Mein gayi ho jaisa hath q jod ke nach rahi hai :/.

Also never understood the hate Abhishek gets😢. Jeez it's been a difficult life for him.

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 days ago

man songs in 90s ❤️

Even flop movies have amazing music

While here they can barely churn out one decent song even in blockbuster movies.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

bechaari and bechaara, hmmm i don't know whether to laugh or to cry. what am i supposed to dosmiley29

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was an arranged marriage decided solely by Karisma's mother Babita. Her fans want to know why Babita got Karisma married to a divorced man just a few months after her engagement broke.

Sanjay Kapur said Karisma married him for his money. That might be true because he's a billionaire. Babita was greedy and asked Abhishek to separate from his parents and transfer his inheritance in Karisma's name.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

She had a very tragic love life. Besides her despicable husband and Abhishek, there was also Ajay in her life before that. From what I've heard, both Ajay and Kajol were seeing other people when they got together and broke things off with their partners.

That being said, Ajay doesn't seem like a very good husband either so I think Karisma didn't miss out. And while I know many people ship Salman and Karisma together, considering his history as an abuser and cheater, I don't think she would have had much luck there either. And she seems the type who would probably endure the abuse for as long as she could.

It's Abhishek's bad luck that he was trapped by a cheater, manipulator, and abuser who dated and dumped men for her convenience. She dropped Vivek like a hot potato when she realized she could manipulate Amitabh into becoming his Bahurani. Now she's playing victim that her in-laws are toxic and regressive and patriarchal.

She used Abhishek to intrude into Bachchan legacy and exploit their status and connections. Then she cheated on him like she cheated on all her boyfriends....old habits die hard!

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

It's Abhishek's bad luck that he was trapped by a cheater, manipulator, and abuser who dated and dumped men for her convenience. She dropped Vivek like a hot potato when she realized she could manipulate Amitabh into becoming his Bahurani. Now she's playing victim that her in-laws are toxic and regressive and patriarchal.

She used Abhishek to intrude into Bachchan legacy and exploit their status and connections. Then she cheated on him like she cheated on all her boyfriends....old habits die hard!

Geez you never give up, do you? smiley37

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

Geez you never give up, do you? smiley37

Keyword: fried calamari morselssmiley4

Rosyme thumbnail

For the sake of trp for the show also the camera man focusses on her face often during the song.

Wonder why they chose that song to sing.

They looked like happy tears to me. She is so happy that she escaped abhishrek. Aishwariya is happier these days too, she is literally dressed up in aluminium tin foil ready to be launched into space.. anything to get away from the bachchans. Beam me up Scotty !!!

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: D3viL

she is literally dressed up in aluminium tin foil ready to be launched into space.. anything to get away from the bachchans. Beam me up Scotty !!!

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Vijay vijay vijay vijay vijaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy 😡