Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Karishma should come back. Kareenas doing well now 

Watched Murder Mubarak today and all I can say is Karishma should probably stick to staying home. Has she totally forgotten how to act? What was that? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Watched Murder Mubarak today and all I can say is Karishma should probably stick to staying home. Has she totally forgotten how to act? What was that? 

So she had a streaming movie no one liked. Mumbai is filled with those people. I dont thin Karishma is a detriment to Bollywood more than anyone else at least smiley36 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 27 days ago
FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

So she had a streaming movie no one liked. Mumbai is filled with those people. I dont thin Karishma is a detriment to Bollywood more than anyone else at least smiley36 

Haha, its on Netflix. It's a pretty decent movie with some funny moments. Sara leads the way, and she's not as bad as the reviews made it seem. Tisca Chopra really steals the show though. But the one I was most excited about was Karishma, and unfortunately, neither her role nor her performance does justice to it. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

Rani was OTT in Talaash ? smiley11 You will make me hate Preity now 

lol Preity got nothing todo with this topic but Kareena does who I liked in the movie. Stick to topic 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Bekind

I think Kareena favorite co star is Akshay Kumar. But karishma played supporting actress in Dil to pagal hai and yet she stole the show and won all the awards. It really matters how important the role is and how you can work it in your favor.

I think whoever stars with her is lol. Right now she going around saying she’s Diljits girl. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Because they are secure women and don’t need to twist Dharma’s hand to ensure they are always front and center smiley1

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

"Why Karishma & Kareena played second fiddle to these actresses ?"

What do  y o u  think, why, Sharaban?

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That's a weird discussion. 

Playing second fiddle is not a big deal.  It is just a cycle of actresses doing secondary roles to seniors or contemporaries.  Sometimes it means taking a mantle from senior actress, or passing the mantle to junior actresses.

Madhuri played second fiddle to Meenakshi (an established star) at the beginning of her career , and then towards the end of her first innings, she played supporting roles to her juniors Manisha & Aishwarya in Lajja & Devdas.

Raveena played second fiddle to Divya Bharti (Laadla) and later she did small supporting role against Rani (Kahin Pyar Na Ho Jaye)

Karisma played seond fiddle to Raveena (Andaaz Apna Apna), Madhuri (Dil To Pagal Hai) and even Amisha (Mere Jeevan Saathi) at different stages of her careeer.

Urmila played second fiddle to Sridevi (Judaai).

Sonali played second fiddle to Juhi (Duplicate).

Preeti played supporting roles to Manisha, Madhuri and Rani.  (Dil Se, Ye Raste Hain Payr Ke, KANK)

Rani played second fiddle to Kajol, Preeti. (KKHH, K3G, Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega, Veer Zara) and then to Sonam (Saawariya) and Kareena (Talaash).

Kareena played supporting role to Rani and Kajol in the beginning (Mujhse Dosti Karoge, K3G), and then years later again to Kajol (We are Family) and Alia (Udta Punjab).

PC played second fiddle to Preeti (The Hero) and then years later to Deepika (Bajirao Mastani)

Katrina played secondary role to Sushmita (Maine Pyar Kyon Kiya) and then years later to Anushka (Zero).

Vidya played second fiddle to Aishwarya. (Guru)

Kangana played second fiddle to PC. (Fashion, Krrish 3)

Anushka played second fiddle to Katrina (Jab Tak Hai Jaan) and PC (Dil Dhadakne Do)

Kriti played second fiddle to Kajol (Dilwale).

Kiara played second fiddle to Kareena (Good Newz).

Almost every actress has done this, so there is no big deal about it.

Edited by diasingh2 - 26 days ago