Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Arre kuchh to ho raha hai is forum me.

Pitting actors or actresses against each other is still better than pitting actors against politicians smiley36 or discussing politics / religion in bwf.

I personally don't mind this latest tadka in bwf smiley15

Haha. But those fan-wars are annoying. No objectivity left in any discussions.smiley36smiley36 Sometimes I feel that some people really need a mental health checkup before posting on this forum.

I guess you are right. Better to watch this mess as a bystander, rather than indulging in it.

Nothing more enjoyable in this world that watching idiots making a fool out of themselves.

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

You want this forum to be dead boring again? smiley8

smiley37

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

I can’t take it when Ash fans downgrade Rani smiley7

I like to downgrade Aishwarya.  So it’s all good. 😊 

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Defending your favorite stars is one thing. But people on this fourm loosing their sh**  and making personal attacks on each other, just because other people have different opinions than them.

LMAO. All these actresses are living their best lives and couldn't really care less about what's going on this forum on SM.

Good for people who are enjoying this state of the forum. I personally couldn't care less anymore, but I just wanted to put it out there.

"One of the most diffciult thing in this world is to tell an idiot that he/she IS AN IDIOT".

I totally agree 👍 on that but some trying to change the narrative that whom the like is better and the others were nobody’s and that’s irritating,