Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 22 days ago

Rani and ash were very close friends, more like sisters. I read somewhere Rani use to call ash didi. 

Was mahima really approached for Taal? I highly doubt it because right after pardes she had a car accident where her face got injured and went into treatment.

Edited by Bekind - 22 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Maybe Rani had a reason not to want to talk to Aish, maybe the whole incident (and SR's despair to find another heroine) wasn't really explained in depth to the public.

I already once told that Salman had a reason to act like he did...and I'm sure Aish wasn't innocent in that matter. She may have said something to Salman that made him think that his friend SRK and his girlfriend Aish are very close to each other. If that was the case, Salman would have told (well, yelled) it when disrupting the shooting (or delaying the changement of shooting place)...and it would make more than comprehensible that SRK wouldn't/couldn't continue to work with Aish (and that Rani didn't call her)...provoking an already jealous man with a temper who isn't able to comtrol himself and his consumption of alcohol in certain situations...that's not a good idea.

I think exactly that was behind the incident.

Edited by Clochette - 22 days ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Abhishek was outcasted from Bunty Babli 2 for Saif cause either his wife didnt want him to work w Rani or Rani didnt wanna work w Aish's husband. Poor Abhishek that all these external factors effect him smiley36

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Maybe Rani had a reason not to want to talk to Aish, maybe the whole incident (and SR's despair to find another heroine) wasn't really explained in depth to the public.

I already once told that Salman had a reason to act like he did...and I'm sure Aish wasn't innocent in that matter. She may have said something to Salman that made him think that his friend SRK and his girlfriend Aish are very close to each other. If that was the case, Salman would have told (well, yelled) it when disrupting the shooting (or delaying the changement of shooting place)...and it would make more than comprehensible that SRK wouldn't/couldn't continue to work with Aish (and that Rani didn't call her)...provoking an already jealous man with a temper who isn't able to comtrol himself and his consumption of alcohol in certain situations...that's not a good idea.

I think exactly that was behind the incident.

Bahurani is an unprofessional actress.  She brings her personal life on the film sets.

Salman even disrupted the Kuch Naa Kaho shooting to and a few other films she was doing at the time.

Anyway, Bahurani paid the price and that one incident impacted her whole career.
She ended up doing third rate roles in Khakee and Shabd.  smiley37

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Aunty is insecure af. No wonder she wear black now to cover up her fat body smiley36

Bahurani can wear a potato skin covering to cover her pathetic body but it still won't get my attention.

Even Madonna looks hotter in her botox face at age 65. smiley2

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Bahurani can wear a potato skin covering to cover her pathetic body but it still won't get my attention.

Even Madonna looks hotter in her botox face at age 65. smiley2

Just curious.Why do you hate Aish so much?

fazgostoso thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Just curious.Why do you hate Aish so much?

Because she can’t act and is a fake woman who never had anything worth bragging about. 

Edited by fazgostoso - 22 days ago
Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Priya Gill for stealing her role in Josh smiley5

Wasn't Priya Gill the leading lady of SRK in the movie? She wanted to be his sister instead? smiley24

Aishwarya forcefully took Priya Gill's role because of three songs: 

Hai Mera Dil

Mere Khayalon Ki Malika

Hum To Dil Se Haare

Subhash Ghai revealed: "She's known to sideline other girls in her film. In Josh, she took away songs that Priya Gill was supposed to dance to and rehashed the script to give herself greater prominence. Aishwarya was responsible for chopping out Priya Gill's role in Josh who played Shahrukh Khan's love interest".

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

Aishwarya forcefully took Priya Gill's role because of three songs: 

Hai Mera Dil

Mere Khayalon Ki Malika

Hum To Dil Se Haare

Subhash Ghai revealed: "She's known to sideline other girls in her film. In Josh, she took away songs that Priya Gill was supposed to dance to and rehashed the script to give herself greater prominence. Aishwarya was responsible for chopping out Priya Gill's role in Josh who played Shahrukh Khan's love interest".

What??? So SRK was supposed to feature in Haye Mera Dil wearing micro shorts? 😱

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Rani and ash were very close friends, more like sisters. I read somewhere Rani use to call ash didi. 

Was mahima really approached for Taal? I highly doubt it because right after pardes she had a car accident where her face got injured and went into treatment.

Approached? Taal was made for Mahima Chaudhry. Subhash Ghai signed a contract with her. 

At the last minute, Aishwarya did something because of which Mahima Chaudhary was kicked out of Taal overnight. 

Ash fans doubt every news which shows the bad things Aishwarya did to others.

The excuse of Rani should apologize to Ash for Chalte Chalte because they were friends is silly because Aishwarya knew Mahima from her early modeling days before she won Miss World. Ash did her first TV commercial (Pepsi ad) with Mahima in 1993. Then she did another commercial of Fair N Lovely with Mahima in 1995. Then Aishwarya backstabbed Mahima by stealing what could have been the biggest hit of Mahima's career. Aishwarya destroyed Mahima's career but she, her PR, and fans don't talk about it. All they do is cry about Ash being replaced in one movie Chalte Chalte.