Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoNotDisturb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 hours ago
Karishma sacrificed her education for a career in movies, and it's widely known that her mother exploited her for financial gain, even using her inappropriately. Later, her mother married her off to a wealthy but morally questionable man. Given the toxic dynamics of the Bachchan family, itโ€™s likely she would have been better off with Abhishek, but ultimately, she might have thrived with a partner who was well-educated and stable, rather than someone connected to the film industry. One cannot expect loyalty or integrity from those in the spotlight. Her emotional response may stem more from nostalgia than genuine feelings for Abhishek.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 hours ago

She might have gone towards the memories its normal as a human being not in the sense of romantic inclination but more of the shoot process at that time. She is happy with her kids and no regrets at all, its now i see peace & glow in her face than in her younger days and marriage days

Karishma always said that films were here passion but that was not true she did not want anyone to MU her family. Her real passion was her studies that she sacrificed because of her mom and how painful it was for that first sacrifice she made in her life. She wanted to study and i heard she wanted to become a lawyer

Edited by Mages - 14 hours ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

Yes few days ago. She is the judge of a show. I am sure she cherish those day memories. And maybe wonder how things been if they did got married. If rumors were true about Abhishek and Rani then he did not treated Rani right.

I read she had a tough married life & if she still thinks about her past, then that's so sad. I hope she finds her happiness in life.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 hours ago

Or maybe she just remembered how awful that movie was.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 hours ago

Apni aur Abhi ki total flop filmo ko yaad kar kay ro rahee ho gi lo lo in a low low mood ๐Ÿ˜…

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

I would've cried as well if I were Karishma, especially remembering that her character in the film forgave her cheating husband after he victimised himself through a whole ass song on her wedding day. Gaslit her into ditching Akshay Kumar in his peak days with a full head of hair. Cry more girl coz Iโ€™m crying with you.

Edited by JayaBachan - 10 hours ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

I would've cried as well if I were Karishma, especially remembering that her character in the film forgave her cheating husband after he victimised himself through a whole ass song on her wedding day. Gaslit her into ditching Akshay Kumar in his peak days with a full head of hair. Cry more girl coz Iโ€™m crying with you.

Don't cry

Aisay mardon ko danda do, woh bhi mirchon waala.

๐Ÿ˜…

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

I agree, Akshay at his peak was one of the hottest ones in the bollywood history

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 hours ago

The songs of the movie was gold but the climax boils my blood she just forgive the man who cheated her & unite with him while ditching the man who truly loves Akshay's character. The film would have been amazing if her character marry & move on with Akshay character

She held her head high by divorcing her cheating husband chose her self-respect it would have given a great message but they just ruined her character by making her forgiving him

Edited by Mages - 6 hours ago