Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: GolguppaGuzzler

https://twitter.com/rangisaaari/status/1772188557202854396? I love this pair smiley36

Nargis and Shahmeer have my whole heart just like Asif Uncle and Mubashira didsmiley27

I don't know whether the tension between them was deliberate or not but they've clicked with a lot of us smiley36

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

This drama's audio file was available in 2018, I heard and imagined all the characters in my head. Never has been a casting so perfect..Sajal-Hamza, Kubra-Ahsan did so amazingly well smiley27smiley27smiley27

One of the best dramas ever. Both generations had a fulfilling storyline, koi faltu subplots nehi

cooper123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Anyone here reads urdu novels?

cooper123 thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

This drama's audio file was available in 2018, I heard and imagined all the characters in my head. Never has been a casting so perfect..Sajal-Hamza, Kubra-Ahsan did so amazingly well smiley27smiley27smiley27

One of the best dramas ever. Both generations had a fulfilling storyline, koi faltu subplots nehi

also with time this drama has gained a cult following. Sajal hamza despite having such less scenes together managed to give some iconic romantic moments

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: cooper123

I do smiley36

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

I have read the ones which had transliterations/audio available - Amar Bail (my fav), Peer-e-kamil, Aeb-e-hayat, Alif, hum kahan ke sache the
meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

also with time this drama has gained a cult following. Sajal hamza despite having such less scenes together managed to give some iconic romantic moments

Hamza does the romance in a very old school charming way...him as shammer is also in similar veins where he is uber respectful to the female lead. Momin was initially rude, but once he fell for Momina he bought her flowers, and was a total book hero smiley27
cooper123 thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

your fav novels?

meandwho thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Haalim

I don't know whether the tension between them was deliberate or not but they've clicked with a lot of us smiley36

Its the vibe, both Asif Uncle and Mubashira were stylish and kinda evil, while Nargis and Shahmeer have the gangsta- idgaf attitudesmiley36

In IM's case they actually had scenes where Shahmeer went really close and his voice went smiley43smiley36

cooper123 thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I have read the ones which had transliterations/audio available - Amar Bail (my fav), Peer-e-kamil, Aeb-e-hayat, Alif, hum kahan ke sache the

Amar bail had a very tragic ending and my sister was heartbroken for days so I avoid that novelsmiley36

Peer e kaamil is one of my favs. Salar sikander's transition is unmatched