Users

Frequent Posters

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

What is trolling?

Trolling is when someone posts or comments online to ‘bait’ people, which means deliberately provoking an argument or emotional reaction. In some cases they say things they don’t even believe, just to cause drama. In other cases, they may not agree with the views of another person or group online, so they try to discredit, humiliate or punish them. This may include online hate – personal attacks that target someone because of their race, culture, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability. The troll may also encourage mob mentality, urging others to join in the attack so it becomes a pile on.

Trolls also often try to downplay the impact of their behaviour, claiming anyone who’s upset by their posts or comments is overreacting. They may say it was just a joke, or the person who they targeted needs to toughen up. This can make the person who was trolled feel even worse.

Not a self made or self proclaimed statement by changing and twisting the things.

All credits to Google smiley17

Well, all the bold points are also a form of trolling. One can't differentiate or segregate it the way they want. Moreover, the above one is a general definition of trolling not particularly a political trolling or celebrity trolling. It's applicable to all fields.

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

You will never get any answer for this smiley36

I genuinely want answer of this question. Leave all negativity and toxic fans on other SM sites but why trolling is being normalized here in case of one particular actress. They show concern for other female actress but why no concern for Yumna.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Virgo27

I genuinely want answer of this question. Leave all negativity and toxic fans on other SM sites but why trolling is being normalized here in case of one particular actress. They show concern for other female actress but why no concern for Yumna.

Well apparently it's not trolling but criticism. Definition changes from person to person. Conditions applied smiley9

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAkxolbz44-/?igsh=ODY5cDE4Z3V2NGNo

This was such a thakka howa red carpet but I still want to see the event properly. Especially Hania’s performance smiley27 How soon do awards air on the channel properly ?

Gonna check out Sher with her and Danish, but I would love for Sara to work with Wahaj too some day 😍

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAlQPaPimUJ/?igsh=MTlpcTdpdTl3YWducA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAlRWrIgql3/?igsh=MW94NWozeHhsYnp2bw==

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

We ought to be able to discuss the general culture of celebrityhood on SM here. This is not same as replicating or invoking fd wars here. If someone asks a question on whether female or male co-actors get trolled more on SM, or how do you define celebrity trolling, we should be able to have a discussion on this. Banning this type of broader discussion on the dynamics of modern celebrityhood in the age of SM but in ptv context would be unfortunate. We can define parameters and redlines of such discussions so as to not incite fan wars here.

Just my two cents.

Is it possible to discuss all this without fan wars? It is not possible, if discussion was happening without people getting irritated then we wouldn't need so many rules.

I have said it, i don't mind if gossip is kept as gossip, when people gossip the implication of it not being true is always there. The reader should understand what is being discussed is just gossip not truth but all that ended months ago

Then there were more and more restrictions, right now only No filter zone seems like a good place where we can discuss everything and it'll be deleted so it won't matter

I love her whole insta dump in this look smiley27

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAizQ-Yoeyb/?igsh=aXpwaDY1MnhoYnlm

Originally posted by: tgota92

I would take SO much of this seriously if even one person called out the hate Yumna receives right here smiley36 Why even bring other platforms here? Yahan ki baat hi ker lo.

Even if you’re not personally trolling but still not calling it out it’s the same. And let’s not pretend what’s been happening for a year. So the selective outrage now is so obvious.

And what even is the reason? SMD hasn’t even aired yet? 50 people on Twitter or insta aren’t gonna decide how well it does 🤷‍♀️ Fans should focus on hyping the show instead of playing blame games. And constantly bringing drama from elsewhere onto this platform

Exactly my point. Why to bring fights, trolling of other actress happening on Insta, Twitter when same thing happening in this forum to just one actress.

https://x.com/tumnazarmeiraho/status/1840856140915048582?t=J_jU19PvD6TkjkObOkWVOg&s=19

They should definitely play sisters in some show because unlike hania and yumna, these two look very similar and identical and can pass off as siblingssmiley9

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://x.com/tumnazarmeiraho/status/1840856140915048582?t=J_jU19PvD6TkjkObOkWVOg&s=19

They should definitely play sisters in some show because unlike hania and yumna, these two look very similar and identical and can pass off as siblingssmiley9

Them together would be expensive af, unless a drama like SeA with army budget comes. It's so rare to see two good actress together in a drama.

Only Kubra has done multiple two heroine projects - Hania (SeM), SeA, Mahira (hkkst), NJ (Saba was the lead)