News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Yumna took A difficult route for her career. Usually actress do commercials based dramas to make A place in the Industry and among fans then they become selective and do social based dramas. But Yumna did the reverse thing. For 8 years she did majority character based dramas. Its interesting that she did only 3-4 commercial dramas but look she is most successful commercial herione right now.

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 3 months ago
SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Edit

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 3 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

I don't like this song i would stream i like the way you kiss me by artemas

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Really how many episodes has it been?

29 they're going to air it's 30 episodes

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: tgota92

IMG_5270.jpeg
The last 2 fashion fortnightly have been good and I do enjoy the banter between Amina and Tabish. Amina does so much better here and with her interviews than actual reviews, I feel? Also Tabish has no filter and it’s just a fun watch - given you don’t take either of them too seriously smiley36 Just pure entertainment smiley20

This particular one is the one where they rated all the major actresses and discussed “personal” style. Agreed with the ratings for the most part. I wanted to see a distinction between personal style versus stylist so they touched upon that. They also talked about Hania’s insta game and style which i obviously agree with and loved. Lots of good things overall about all actors. Here are the last 2 videos I enjoyed:

https://youtu.be/cuKx4jQImxs?si=LX2PPZw73MXuq-pI

This one has Tabish fanboying over importance of Empathy going hand in hand with stardom and Amina is having none of it smiley37 Pakka fanboy hai Yumna ka, fashion jaye bhaar main smiley36 I do agree with him though. A star can be anyone who’s done good work and you are in awe of. But to garner that kind of genuine love from fans, things like good nature, empathy and humility count so much especially in todays world when everything is so transparent

https://youtu.be/Mvo5_IC2gpY?si=f0rZ7N4oJU58TN1Z

I love watching FF. Tabish is very funny. Mahira is a bigger star than her contemporaries, who are better at acting than she is, because of her off-screen persona, which is due to her high levels of empathy. She appears so authentic off-screen and that shines through for me as a viewer when I watch her in different characters. Nowadays, stars are easily accessible, and fans become aware of their off-screen personas. So, being perceived in a good way certainly helps with your stardom. What Amna was referring to was only true for the stars of the olden days when people didn't know anything about them

I agree with Amna that in some scenes the styling of Meerab was atrocious and took away from the character. I hope they fix that in season 2.

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

No no, I do make all of Danny's threads. That's my turf. 💅🏻✨

Chalo phir we can't say anything to Anika. Guys please let Anika make all Hamza threads smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Chalo phir we can't say anything to Anika. Guys please let Anika make all Hamza threads smiley36

Thank you Arfa i love you so much even i too make most of the ahad threads

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
DT NOTE: Please continue any casual chit chat in the CC. Kindly keep the discussion on this thread relevant to this thread. Regards, PSF Development Team