Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

Wahaj looked the best in fitoor.

Yeah. Fitoor was the drama when I started taking Wahaj seriously. He was so goodsmiley27smiley42

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. Fitoor was the drama when I started taking Wahaj seriously. He was so goodsmiley27smiley42

Me too, I fell madly in love with wahaj after seeing him fitoor. He was just something else only in that show, so young, fresh and charmingsmiley42

Yeah. Please Kaddu uncle. But he needs to give good script not in average script. I dnot want Wahiba to have same fate as Danibasmiley7

Yes kaddu uncle we want a good script with happy ending for themsmiley14

They can do kam4 but that show always has had sad endings smiley18

Edited by Rashi23 - 2 days ago
mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Me too, I fell madly in love with wahaj after seeing him fitoor. He was just something else only in that show, so young, fresh and charmingsmiley42

I was sold on the show from the first scene of Wahaj itself when he comes for Dilnasheen. He looked so Haseen in the showsmiley42smiley42. I felt so bad for him when he lost his lovesmiley19. Wahaj was so good there. I want that Wahaj back

Screenshot 2024-09-20 114031.png

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Yes kaddu uncle we want a good script with happy ending for themsmiley14

They can do kam4 but that show always has had sad endings smiley18

No, Please no KAM. They need to be in some romantic drama. I also don't mind some intense arc of Wahaj like in Fitoor he was so good in themsmiley42smiley42. He has expressive eyessmiley27. Honestly speaking I watched Fitoor because of Wahaj only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ngImgBhGMM

Edited by mala06 - 2 days ago

I was sold on the show from the first scene of Wahaj itself when he comes for Dilnasheen. He looked so Haseen in the showsmiley42smiley42. I felt so bad for him when he lost his lovesmiley19. Wahaj was so good there. I want that Wahaj back

Screenshot 2024-09-20 114031.png

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/peach-shy-cat-gif-20764850

Mala yaar, abhi do din pehle hi dekha tha maine hamza scenes but seeing these videos and pics, I feel like watching hamza scenes againsmiley42smiley19

Lemme go and watch againsmiley43

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/peach-shy-cat-gif-20764850

Mala yaar, abhi do din pehle hi dekha tha maine hamza scenes but seeing these videos and pics, I feel like watching hamza scenes againsmiley42smiley19

Lemme go and watch againsmiley43

I also watched it today and now I am watching them again on loop smiley37.

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: meandwho

Your excel sheet seems to be not as appreciated here, maybe you can answer if you will make it for Ramsha smiley9

I just can't help myself when people are saying things that are untrue on excel sheets. I have to show up with proof to counter them work my excel sheet ๐Ÿ˜‰. Of course, I will

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

Originally posted by: tgota92

I donโ€™t want any shops closing I just want Green to find its audience as well. The channel head really seems like a sorted person who has a clear vision with what he wants PTV entertainment to look like. His interview was interesting. Plus I feel another channel rising and giving healthy competition to the older channels might just force them to change their thinking as well. Push them to think outside the box. Koi challenge tou milega at least.

I heard Dunyapur is also getting a premier. They must be making a lot of money from their YouTube channel already.

Originally posted by: blahblah131

I just can't help myself when people are saying things that are untrue on excel sheets. I have to show up with proof to counter them work my excel sheet ๐Ÿ˜‰. Of course, I will

Itโ€™s anyway better to show proofs than making tall claims in air. I agree with you.

Edited by Haalim - 2 days ago