Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://x.com/tumnazarmeiraho/status/1840856140915048582?t=J_jU19PvD6TkjkObOkWVOg&s=19

They should definitely play sisters in some show because unlike hania and yumna, these two look very similar and identical and can pass off as siblingssmiley9

They can actually pass off as sisters smiley42

They will look really goodsmiley9smiley20I have started liking Sara during her UK tour. She is really sweet person. And beautiful to hy hi so fans will not complain how she is not pretty enough as compared to wahaj.

2 khobsurat log smiley9

Originally posted by: tgota92

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAkxolbz44-/?igsh=ODY5cDE4Z3V2NGNo

This was such a thakka howa red carpet but I still want to see the event properly. Especially Hania’s performance smiley27 How soon do awards air on the channel properly ?

Dressing wise , i was disappointed by all celebs. Like they have money, designers best makeup artists and still these average looks and designs. We common people wear good dresses on our annual functions and weddings as compared to them smiley36

Edited by Virgo27 - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

They will look really goodsmiley9smiley20I have started liking Sara during her UK tour. She is really sweet person. And beautiful to hy hi so fans will not complain how she is not pretty enough as compared to wahaj.

2 khobsurat log smiley9

Wahaj is literally an inch taller than me maybe but okay smiley36 He’s lovely and so is Sarah and so is Yumna. I don’t see the point of comparing beautiful because they all are for me. Besides chemistry is between 2 good actors. Putting 2 models together isn’t gonna create any spark unless they’re excellent at their job as well. Mujhe achay actors dekhne hain at the end of the day. 2 people who play off of each other seamlessly. The magic Yumna and Wahaj have is something else entirely and I don’t compare with them, but I think Wahaj Sarah bhi interesting ho sakta hai if Sarah brings her A game. She was good in Namak Haraam but that whole project was badly made.

Edited by tgota92 - 15 days ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

He didn't post with his award, did he?

He just posted his collab with Durre, uska clock slow hain smiley36

Check his page after a week smiley36

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Dressing wise , i was disappointed by all celebs. Like they have money, designers best makeup artists and still these average looks and designs. We common people wear good dresses on our annual functions and weddings as compared to them smiley36

They do so much better in premieres and meet n greets and random get togethers but somehow award functions just aren’t it for ptv lol

Although to be fair Instagram game has been strong for most. Even though some looks didn’t even make it properly to the red carpet

Her face card smiley9She is so Haseen smiley27Angelic beauty smiley42

I have liked her UK trip diaries. She was glowing. I am so happy by seeing this happy glowing Yumna. Girl is definitely living in her glowing era smiley9 MashAllah

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

https://x.com/maissum/status/1841033989504504072

Is producer uncle confirming something?