Originally posted by: meandwho

He just posted his collab with Durre, uska clock slow hain smiley36

Check his page after a week smiley36

I think lux award ka bhi post kaafi late aaya thasmiley36

Man doesn't like showing off his awards like others smiley14

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Her face card smiley9She is so Haseen smiley27Angelic beauty smiley42

I have liked her UK trip diaries. She was glowing. I am so happy by seeing this happy glowing Yumna. Girl is definitely living in her glowing era smiley9 MashAllah

Yeah she wore the same coat she wore at the tour? I love casual candid Yumna. Something really effortless and unbothered about her looks but still ends up looking cute. It’s the same with Hania smiley36 smiley27

Originally posted by: tgota92

They do so much better in premieres and meet n greets and random get togethers but somehow award functions just aren’t it for ptv lol

Although to be fair Instagram game has been strong for most. Even though some looks didn’t even make it properly to the red carpet

They should hire professional teams for these big award functions.

They just posted are y'all ready for smd release date. So everyone’s assuming that we'll get release date today.

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

He didn't post with his award, did he?

He might post with sorry guys I know it’s a bit late. He posted his first LSA with a similar caption.

They should hire professional teams for these big award functions.

They do. Some even bring a whole personal entourage to the events. Ab es se zyada professional nahi ho sakta ptv. I think few did makeup themselves. Saw Mamya’s post saying she did hers khudi.

Originally posted by: tgota92

Yeah she wore the same coat she wore at the tour? I love casual candid Yumna. Something really effortless and unbothered about her looks but still ends up looking cute. It’s the same with Hania smiley36 smiley27

Its actually true. Even my friend was saying same thing that Yumna looks best in her casual dressing. Her personal style is so relateable. Same thing with Hania. Both show their unfiltered side on insta and that's why Hania and Yumna are my most favourites. Soul sisters for a reason #YumNiasmiley9

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: Rashi23

They just posted are y'all ready for smd release date. So everyone’s assuming that we'll get release date today.

I think phir next week hi hoga, they cant stretch the promos more than this

Its actually true. Even my friend was saying same thing that Yumna looks best in her casual dressing. Her personal style is so relateable. Same thing with Hania. Both show their unfiltered side on insta and that's why Hania and Yumna are my most favourites. Soul sisters for a reason #YumNiasmiley9

People like celebrities they can relate to and who give a positive vibe overall and also don’t take themselves too seriously. And the unbothered thing works really well for stars like Yumna and Hania.

It’s much better than curated and picture perfect image building. And being a try hard. Logo ko aik second main pata chal jata hai who is fake and who isn’t smiley36

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

DT Note:

We’ve noticed this thread is veering off its intended topic.

This thread is for sharing news and updates from other social networking sites. Please DO NOT bring in conflicts or arguments from those platforms. Be cautious about what content you share from other social media.

The thread has now been locked for 24 hours to allow everyone to review, understand and follow the forum rules.

Regards,

PSF DT