Lollywood SM Updates and BTS Thread #6 | DT.N. Pg5

News & Media

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 16 days ago

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the Lollywood Social Media updates and BTS Thread #6!

Please share any clips about upcoming story arcs or Behind the Scenes clips that you come across in social media or Youtube interviews here in this thread.

You can share tweets and IG posts from actors, PH or other official sources as well.

Kindly share authentic BTS news.

RULES:

Discussion on fanfights is NOT allowed.

No bashing. Celebrity slander is NOT allowed.

Refrain from bullying/mocking/name calling/instigating/personal attacks.

Refrain from moral policing

Refrain from sharing any social media posts containing instigating/mocking content or posts related to fanwars.

DO NOT share discussion threads from other websites that does not get embedded into your post.

Don’t provoke or start fights with members.

For any casual chitchat, use the Chat Club thread.

NOTE:

This is an open forum where everyone is allowed to have their own opinion, likes and dislikes, and members are expected to communicate in a respectful manner. But with freedom to express, remember the responsibility to follow forum rules.

We believe that all members have something valuable to contribute and we want to create a space where everyone feels comfortable to express themselves and engage in meaningful discussions.

Let's keep our discussions constructive and respectful. Thank you for your cooperation.

Now that the rules are clear, join in the fun and share updates!

Tags: DreamOfEndless

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 16 days ago

DT warning from 28/09

We've been noticing too many repeats of the same offenses despite several warnings, so please be aware that this will be the final one and we will not just remove the posts but also start handing out WLs for any one or more of these offenses:

1. Bringing in Twitter fights or opinions to prove your point & bashing/ attacking members on Twitter/X or any other Social media platform.

2. Any form of name-calling or calling out members on this forum for having a different opinion or for simply stating their opinion.

3. Tagging DTs bringing up problem posts and naming & shaming members in public for alleged offenses. Please note the DT will not respond to tags asking about rules/ targeting other members. Please reach out to the DT only via PM. This applies to discussion/ requests on WLs too. (Please be aware that even if someone is at 80% WL, they are still able to send PMs to moderators and above, just not Viewbies)

4. Engaging in fights or trying to moral police on a problem post by a member. We have said this before and will say it for the LAST TIME. If you notice any post that is breaking rules, PLEASE REPORT IT and move on. DO NOT ENGAGE with the member and call them out on the forum. This will mean action can be taken against you and your posts as well.

5. Celebrities will have fans and there will be people who dislike them for whatever reason. Discussing celebrities and their personal lives is ok up to a point, but slander will not be tolerated.

For eg:

Allowed Discussion: Commenting on a celebrity’s choice of roles or discussing public appearances and interviews. Questioning a celebrity’s professional decisions, like taking on certain projects, is fine. Critique on acting is also ok as long as there is no mocking or derogatory comments.

Not Allowed (Slander): Making derogatory remarks about a celebrity’s personal character, such as calling them immoral or making baseless claims about their private relationships. Spreading unverified rumors or making personal attacks against their character or family crosses the line. Mocking their acting by posting memes or making demeaning comparisons.

In addition to WLs, threads maybe locked for 24 hours or more if we see a lot of infighting, rule-breaking &/or reports.

- Pakistani Serials Forum DT

Posted: 15 days ago

It's okay, blahblah131. If you choose to ignore the hate and character assassination that mahaj receives, then that's great, no problem. I will be providing you with receipts through private message so you can see what's actually happening, if that's okay with yousmiley17

Btw are you watching any pak show currently? If not then I definitely recommend you to watch gentleman, you would be blown away by zarnab's unique character, I'm confident yumzi would be winning her 6th LSA for zarnabsmiley14

Edited by Rashi23 - 15 days ago
Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Rashi23

It's okay, blahblah131. If you choose to ignore the hate and character assassination that mahaj receives, then that's great, no problem. I will be providing you with receipts through private message so you can see what's actually happening, if that's okay with yousmiley17

Btw are you watching any pak show currently? If not then I definitely recommend you to watch gentleman, you would be blown away by zarnab's unique character, I'm confident yumzi would be winning her 6th LSA for zarnabsmiley14

I don’t follow TB or Yumhaj stuff but still my timeline is filled with Maya slander from so called neutrals because of some mutuals. If someone chooses to ignore it good for them but we can’t say it doesn’t happen.

Orphic thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Also what’s this defence that Maya has been getting hate for many years? That only makes it worse. It shows that those people might have grown up physically but their mental age is stuck.

Originally posted by: Haalim

Also what’s this defence that Maya has been getting hate for many years? That only makes it worse. It shows that those people might have grown up physically but their mental age is stuck.

Exactly just because she received hate before so it gives people freepass to spread even more hate for her??

There's always a option to ignore, like shippers don't care about gm and are letting it complete it's run without creating any ruckus, i hope they use the same approach for smd as well. Atleast it'll let them be sane and there won't be unnecessary hatred and negativity.

Edited by Rashi23 - 15 days ago
Orphic thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Exactly just because she received hate before so it gives people freepass to spread even more hate for her??

There's always a option to ignore, like shippers don't care about gm and are letting it complete it's run without creating any ruckus, i hope they use the same approach for smd as well. Atleast it'll let them be sane and there won't be unnecessary hatred and negativity.

I see it happening a lot of times here. Just because someone else has also done it does not make the new critics any lesser evil. What she has gone through or is going through needs to be called out.

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Do you people also think that for their favorite jodi fans are open to new pairing of the actress rather than new pairing of the actor ?

Edited by Viaanrocks - 15 days ago
Orphic thumbnail

Enigma Experts

Originally posted by: Viaanrocks

Do you people also think that for their favorite jodi fans are open to new pairing of the actress rather than new pairing of the actor ?

Yes they are. I didn’t see any uproar when Yumna worked with Usama & Humayun but Hania & Ayeza got hate. Now a similar pattern is repeated with Maya. Similarly Sehar doing a photoshoot with Shuja is highly acceptable but Hamza doing a photoshoot with Sajal is not. There are sensible people in every fandom though.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haalim

Yes they are. I didn’t see any uproar when Yumna worked with Usama & Humayun but Hania & Ayeza got hate. Now a similar pattern is repeated with Maya. Similarly Sehar doing a photoshoot with Shuja is highly acceptable but Hamza doing a photoshoot with Sajal is not. There are sensible people in every fandom though.

Male co-actors also get trolled but the scale and intensity of trolling may differ. Humayun and AAA also have been trolled but the SCALE is different compared to what Maya, Ayeza and Hania have received. But even compared to Ayeza and Hania, Humayun and AAA, the DEGREE OF VITRIOL for Maya is way way worse.

It is also not just about male vs female co-actors I think, but also if the co-actor is a big enough celeb. Usama, Hareem and Tooba were all spared trolling more or less, as was Amar. So, if the co-actor is some low-level celeb, they get spared.

The level of offscreen bond with the co-actor is another factor. Anmol got so much hate coz she was rumoured to be dating Hamza. Kubra got a lot of hate in early days of Sahad.

Edited by hypnotoad - 15 days ago